PDA

View Full Version : I just can`t believe it...

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Yesterday, April 26, at night, my old best friend did suicide...
This is a true story, no one knows why he did it, all school today was so sad...
He had a lot friends, and one of them was me...
He had no problems, we had so much fun together.
People, love each other...while there is time to say it.

[03.08.1999-26.04.2015] Kim
Farewell, my friend:cry:

XDCorez
04-27-2015, 02:01 PM
This is a true story, no one knows why he did it, all school today was so sad...

So sorry for the death of your best friend, what caused his suicide? Im so sorry if this question starled you..:cry:

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 02:03 PM
So sorry for the death of your best friend, what caused his suicide? Im so sorry if this question starled you..:cry:

No one knows why, he was so sad all past week, talked to few people including me.
Oh my god...His parents...Me...WHYYYYYY

oxygen771
04-27-2015, 02:04 PM
I offer my condolences on behalf of airtemplar and the rest of the Growtopia Community

XDCorez
04-27-2015, 02:05 PM
No one knows why, he was so sad all past week, talked to few people including me.

Hmmmm.... He must he deeply deppresed about something if i predict. Growtopia MIGHT be influencing it.

Concept
04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
I offer my condolences on behalf of airtemplar and the rest of the Growtopia Community

Really...Just...Wow....

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Hmmmm.... He must he deeply deppresed about something if i predict. Growtopia MIGHT be influencing it.
He didnt play Growtopia

Madly
04-27-2015, 02:09 PM
IMO that's the 3rd worst way to lose a friend,like of all things...JUST WHY SUICIDE

I also pay my deepest condolences to your friend :(

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 02:10 PM
IMO that's the 3rd worst way to lose a friend,like of all things...JUST WHY SUICIDE

I also pay my deepest condolences to your friend :(

Thank you so much.:cry:

Concept
04-27-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm really sorry man.
Suicide is horrible, and to have a friend do it...
I'm so sorry...

XDCorez
04-27-2015, 02:19 PM
If he doesn't play gt, then it might be real life problem.. So sorry, but the world is so CRUEL...
It was peaceful once..

BioTestificate
04-27-2015, 02:29 PM
May his soul come to rest in peace.
Condolence.

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 02:49 PM
I...I seriously can't believe it...Such a good friend and such a big loss.
I can't take this. Thank you guys, atleast someone is still with me.
Cried for the whole day and I don't have any tears left.

Magicalfishy
04-27-2015, 02:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o231fOo8cNg
I'm sorry man. He served his purpose and hopefully he lives on in other people's hearts. Just don't let his memories die, never forget what he has done and who he was. Don't be afraid to cry, just let it out.

Shadin Siddique
04-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Suicide is a sin..

I wish he's back alive,I really feel sad about that. What happened to his parents?

Caesar_Growtopian
04-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Suicide is a sin..

I wish he's back alive,I really feel sad about that. What happened to his parents?

They are depressed and very very sad. I can't say this feeling. This is so bad.

Tempting
04-27-2015, 03:52 PM

Are you really posting about the 'Air Templars' right now.. that's just stupid in general... what are you even trying to accomplish.. suicide is a real life problem.

That must really suck man, but it's confusing why he/she did that if they had all those things. I guess we'll never know. I hope you can accept the fact and move on, but also remember the person at the same time.

Trollrage
04-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Wow dude.
I really feel sorry for you.
Does noone know what caused it?
I know how it feels to loose someone who you loved and when he was very important to you.
May his soul rest in peace.

Brennanber
04-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Im so sorry, i hope she gets better soon. U should open a kickstarter 4 her help with canser.

Hatsune14
04-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Are you really posting about the 'Air Templars' right now.. that's just stupid in general... what are you even trying to accomplish.. suicide is a real life problem.

That must really suck man, but it's confusing why he/she did that if they had all those things. I guess we'll never know. I hope you can accept the fact and move on, but also remember the person at the same time.

I remember your friend trying to suicide.. Damn.

@OP, you'll move on soon :) I remember a YouTuber's friend who just passed away 'cause of suicide, he was so sad that he lost him. It was his childhood friend too.

Nya~

Cyah
04-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Aww man..:cry::cry:
I know how you feel, My friend did the same thing. :cry:
And no one knows why too. It happend last year :cry:..

SwafGaming
04-27-2015, 06:20 PM
im really sorry man

i just remembered when a guy tried to kill my friend with a knife but i tried to defend him and just got a scratch in my hand and he just laughed

Jaime12
04-27-2015, 06:23 PM
That's sad man...

The only thing we can do now is prey for him. I don't know if you believe in God, but I'l pray for him.

Nooby4life
04-28-2015, 12:28 AM
Im so sorry, i hope she gets better soon. U should open a kickstarter 4 her help with canser.

Uh *** did u read like nothing at all or know what suicid means???

Areodax
04-28-2015, 12:36 AM
i am so sorry for your friend

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:01 AM
Uh ***

Watch your language or ill report you to the mods

Megazork
04-28-2015, 02:03 AM
Watch your language or ill report you to the mods

Omg trigger, didn't you knows that language is inanimate object and abstract stuffs that you Khan't see?

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Omg trigger, didn't you knows that language is inanimate object and abstract stuffs that you Khan't see?

Im feeling triggered dont use gods naime in vane. Saying omg gives me a weird Vietnam flashbacks when god was killing the north koreans :cry::cry::cry:

Megazork
04-28-2015, 02:13 AM
Im feeling triggered dont use gods naime in vane. Saying omg gives me a weird Vietnam flashbacks when god was killing the north koreans :cry::cry::cry:

You just activated my left trigger.

Did you know that acynormsd are vauge? U don't know if I said Oh my galactophagist, which I may hav intendeds because North Korenas don't drink milk.

Yeah, roasteds son. Why don't you go learns some grammars.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:22 AM
You just activated my left trigger.

Did you know that acynormsd are vauge? U don't know if I said Oh my galactophagist, which I may hav intendeds because North Korenas don't drink milk.

Yeah, roasteds son. Why don't you go learns some grammars.

In this post-modernistic masterpiece, we follow the turbulent inner struggle of Sonic T. Hedgehog as he grapples with issues of identity, a fitting follow-up for the first game's exploration of his sexuality and search for belonging in a world he does not feel like he fits into. He is constantly besieged by a mysterious apparition known only as "The Shadow" - which, to educated players, should be immediately apparent as an overt application of Jungian psychology, as The Shadow represents the parts of Sonic that he desperately tries to not aknowledge, as well as manifesting his insecurities: where Sonic attempts to be heroic, noble, and fast, The Shadow is a cruel, villainous sort, heralding Sonic's constant inner battle against his latent nihilism and pro-capitalistic attitude, an aspect of his character that is also explored in his obsession with "Rings", the main currency of Hedgehog Earth. Worth noting is that The Shadow does not have Sonic's speed - instead opting to have his racing prowess augmented by a pair of rocket-enhanced shoes, symbolizing Sonic's constant insecurity and fear - running is all he is good at, what if he one day could not run as quickly without aid? What use would there then be for him? He literally can not see himself as anything else than someone who runs fast, and his self-esteem suffers for it. There are some Kafka-esque overtones to this subplot, punctuated by Lynchian dream sequences in which Sonic takes on the appearance of Doctor Eggman, his therapist, as he rampages through a derelict shipyard in a large robot, freeing animals from the cold clutches of other, slightly smaller robots. These scenes are often contrasted by the non-chronological vignettes wherein we play as Tail The Hedgehog; these ultimately only exist to expand upon the backstory of Sonic's relationship with Jamie Hedgehog, however, while the Doctor Eggman scenes tend to revolve around Sonic's trust issues. There is also a minor subplot concerning Knuckles The Hedgefund, and his supposedly controversial inter-racial relationship with Rogue The Boat, but this is ultimately only inserted to make the game an appropriate length (five and a half hours) and these stages were all removed in the Director's Cut.

syrup
04-28-2015, 02:25 AM
In this post-modernistic masterpiece, we follow the turbulent inner struggle of Sonic T. Hedgehog as he grapples with issues of identity, a fitting follow-up for the first game's exploration of his sexuality and search for belonging in a world he does not feel like he fits into. He is constantly besieged by a mysterious apparition known only as "The Shadow" - which, to educated players, should be immediately apparent as an overt application of Jungian psychology, as The Shadow represents the parts of Sonic that he desperately tries to not aknowledge, as well as manifesting his insecurities: where Sonic attempts to be heroic, noble, and fast, The Shadow is a cruel, villainous sort, heralding Sonic's constant inner battle against his latent nihilism and pro-capitalistic attitude, an aspect of his character that is also explored in his obsession with "Rings", the main currency of Hedgehog Earth. Worth noting is that The Shadow does not have Sonic's speed - instead opting to have his racing prowess augmented by a pair of rocket-enhanced shoes, symbolizing Sonic's constant insecurity and fear - running is all he is good at, what if he one day could not run as quickly without aid? What use would there then be for him? He literally can not see himself as anything else than someone who runs fast, and his self-esteem suffers for it. There are some Kafka-esque overtones to this subplot, punctuated by Lynchian dream sequences in which Sonic takes on the appearance of Doctor Eggman, his therapist, as he rampages through a derelict shipyard in a large robot, freeing animals from the cold clutches of other, slightly smaller robots. These scenes are often contrasted by the non-chronological vignettes wherein we play as Tail The Hedgehog; these ultimately only exist to expand upon the backstory of Sonic's relationship with Jamie Hedgehog, however, while the Doctor Eggman scenes tend to revolve around Sonic's trust issues. There is also a minor subplot concerning Knuckles The Hedgefund, and his supposedly controversial inter-racial relationship with Rogue The Boat, but this is ultimately only inserted to make the game an appropriate length (five and a half hours) and these stages were all removed in the Director's Cut.
http://www.brandwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/brandwatch/copypasta.jpg
>nice copypasta

Flamehound
04-28-2015, 02:26 AM
Personally, I think that people that commit suicide are not fit to be on this Earth. Have you people ever heard of Darwinism? The mentally stronger people go on with their lives and the mentally weak people commit suicide. You guys should rethink it and consider it as an act of nature. Regardless, sorry for your loss.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:26 AM
http://www.brandwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/brandwatch/copypasta.jpg
>nice copypasta

All of the creativity of those days has fallen back on a sweaty, nasty old pillow of indie games. The customer is more creative than the developer these days, in a sense...the developers only put in graphics, graphics, and more graphics, and yet if they were stripped down to basic compilations of shapes and lines that allow you only to see what you are doing correctly, many, many mainstream games of today fall into genres that are as old and overused as balls. What we had before was a fresh new truck, and we were happy that it had a simple V8 engine that wasn't anything special but got the job done. Nowadays, that truck is rusted out, broken down, and can barely move without groaning, moaning, whining, coughing, wheezing...yet we still keep putting things on this truck. We keep putting on new bull bars, rally lights, airhorns, mudbogging tires, xenon lights, but yet we completely neglect the body and we've NEVER washed this truck a single time before. It's always muddy, it's always rusty, and it always breaks down or has a problem. We never bother to look for a new truck, we never bother to take all those parts off and drive it to the junkyard, we never bother to let it have it's rest for a while...we keep driving it rough every single day without a care in the world. The indie game developers are constantly buying new trucks, but these new trucks are rarely completely finished driving around with missing fenders, headlights, windows, etc. and often become forgotten about very quickly. They just park this truck somewhere to get a coffee, and then forgot that they drove over here somehow and walk back home instead. The developers NEED to start buying new trucks...this was a long analogy, but the developers of these mainstream games need to start attempting to be as creative as the indie game developers. In my opinion, this is a somewhat sad future of gaming to be heading into.

ThypenGaming
04-28-2015, 02:27 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. If my friends even just moved away I would cry for days. He must have been a pretty nice guy.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:27 AM
Personally, I think that people that commit suicide are not fit to be on this Earth. Have you people ever heard of Darwinism? The mentally stronger people go on with their lives and the mentally weak people commit suicide. You guys should rethink it and consider it as an act of nature. Regardless, sorry for your loss.

Athiesm destroyed.

ThypenGaming
04-28-2015, 02:28 AM

God has a Capital G.

Megazork
04-28-2015, 02:28 AM

What the deuce did you just utter, you uncouth plebeian? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cambridge English Literature, been involved in numerous 17th century book analyses, and I have over 300 confirmed interpretations of Ulysess' first page. I am trained in critical reading and and am the top critic in the entire USA literati. You are nothing to me but just another pretentious teenager. I will criticise your crappy poems and prose with intellectual wit and fury that hasn't been seen since Oscar Wilde. You think you can escape retribution because you're using a medium devoid of culture? Think again, pleb. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of librarians across the USA and your library ID is being traced right now so you should prepare for the revenge, you filthy urchin. The revenge that will remove all the trash manga and graphic novels from your library. You're banished to /b/, serf. I can read any language, anytime, and I can theorise over seven hundred philosophical reasons for the meaning of life, and that's just when I assume there is no meaning. Not only am I erudite and well read, but I have access to all shelves of the United States Library of Congress and I will use it to its full extent to clean the academic community of your exrecable presence, you little philistine. If you only you had the critical thinking skills to know what vengeance your rejoinder would render upon you, perhaps you would have stayed clandestine. But you failed, you floundered, and now you're going to face my fury, you feckless, fustian fool. I will logically destroy you and you will beg for mercy. You're pulp now, lout.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:31 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. If my friends even just moved away I would cry for days. He must have been a pretty nice guy.

He moved away? I thought he said he had canser? I think you're lying jimmy.

- - - Updated - - -

What the deuce did you just utter, you uncouth plebeian? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cambridge English Literature, been involved in numerous 17th century book analyses, and I have over 300 confirmed interpretations of Ulysess' first page. I am trained in critical reading and and am the top critic in the entire USA literati. You are nothing to me but just another pretentious teenager. I will criticise your crappy poems and prose with intellectual wit and fury that hasn't been seen since Oscar Wilde. You think you can escape retribution because you're using a medium devoid of culture? Think again, pleb. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of librarians across the USA and your library ID is being traced right now so you should prepare for the revenge, you filthy urchin. The revenge that will remove all the trash manga and graphic novels from your library. You're banished to /b/, serf. I can read any language, anytime, and I can theorise over seven hundred philosophical reasons for the meaning of life, and that's just when I assume there is no meaning. Not only am I erudite and well read, but I have access to all shelves of the United States Library of Congress and I will use it to its full extent to clean the academic community of your exrecable presence, you little philistine. If you only you had the critical thinking skills to know what vengeance your rejoinder would render upon you, perhaps you would have stayed clandestine. But you failed, you floundered, and now you're going to face my fury, you feckless, fustian fool. I will logically destroy you and you will beg for mercy. You're pulp now, lout.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.

syrup
04-28-2015, 02:32 AM

>What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and snicked over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer head off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll swash fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Megazork
04-28-2015, 02:34 AM
He moved away? I thought he said he had canser? I think you're lying jimmy.

- - - Updated - - -

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.

What the say did you just say **** me about, you *****ing a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will **** you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, **** my marking words. You can get away with thinking that **** over me to the Internet? **** again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your ****ing dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You **** the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have ****ed your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in **** fury. Sincerely, your dead ****ing kiddo.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:37 AM
What the say did you just say **** me about, you *****ing a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will **** you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, **** my marking words. You can get away with thinking that **** over me to the Internet? **** again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your ****ing dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You **** the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have ****ed your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in **** fury. Sincerely, your dead ****ing kiddo.

Lol at u, this is the problem with the 21st century. Everybody demands instant gratification. We want everything and we want it now. Instant everything. Instant gains, instant messages, email, fax, internet. Instant food, the faster the better. Instant education, job, wealth. Instant medical service, diagnosis, and an instant cure. Instant family. Instant travel. Instant information. Instant banking. Right or wrong, good or bad, we want it now. Do you think caveman had access to steroids? No they didnt, they had to hunt for their food. Nobody lights a fire these days. People don't even light ovens anymore. It takes just too long to heat up a meal. It takes just too much patience. I'm hungry now, not 40 minutes from now. That's why God gave us microwave ovens. Just pop the food in and whrrr –BEEP- out it comes, nicely warmed for immediate consumption. That's not how I view happiness. Patience is a virtue of the great and few possess it. All good things comes to those who wait when it comes down to exercising patience.

Areodax
04-28-2015, 02:42 AM
brennaber and megazork

inhale my **** enragement children

this is not a thread to talk about bull****

syrup
04-28-2015, 02:45 AM
brennaber and megazork

wth shutup noob iam on a killsterkt

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:45 AM
brennaber and megazork

Butt hurt alert

Megazork
04-28-2015, 02:46 AM
brennaber and megazork

lol look at this skimpy truffle

Areodax
04-28-2015, 02:47 AM
wth shutup noob iam on a killskert

inhale my **** enragement child

syrup
04-28-2015, 02:49 AM

OH MY GOD I AM FULL OF ENLIGHTMENT

AdminBro
04-28-2015, 02:49 AM

But that would shatter my fragile masculinity DX

Areodax
04-28-2015, 02:50 AM
lol look at this skimpy truffle

im not food

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:50 AM

Oh yea mr krabs

syrup
04-28-2015, 02:52 AM
HOW NICE WOULD IT BE TO CONGA

Areodax
04-28-2015, 02:55 AM
Oh yea mr krabs

74428 .

Flamehound
04-28-2015, 02:58 AM
OP Derail Confirmed.

Dodo Wizard
04-28-2015, 04:05 AM
Sorry about your friend, also best de-rail ever.

BioTestificate
04-28-2015, 06:13 AM
The derailment here is very serious, yet hilarious...

Please
04-28-2015, 06:19 AM
If he doesn't play gt, then it might be real life problem.. So sorry, but the world is so CRUEL...
It was peaceful once..
At first I am really sorry.
At second who will do suicide because of Gt?
At third I am really sorry.

BlaZinG
04-28-2015, 06:20 AM

I know how you feel.

2 years ago my friend died because of something that popped in his brain, causing internal bleeding.

RedRaivenGt
04-28-2015, 06:41 AM
Rest in peace, Kim. I will offer my condolence.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys,this is not a thread to have fun and disrespect. This thread is about his friend who suicide.

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 03:22 PM
This thread is about his friend who suicide.
Now you're just making stuff up. Dont derail this thread jorge

26FtW26
04-28-2015, 03:26 PM
The derail is amazing.
To OP: If it's true I feel very sorry.

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:50 PM
The derail is amazing.
To OP: If it's true I feel very sorry.

Its not derailed why do you have to make fun of her canser like that. Im reporting u scum because its just not right. Please go away before I report you to the mods fag. My mom did suicide when i was in her stomach and u just offend people like me.

GT_PIJUS
04-29-2015, 06:03 PM
So,so sorry for you man.
I can't imagine losing a friend like that
Don't even wanna think....

26FtW26
04-29-2015, 06:45 PM
Its not derailed why do you have to make fun of her canser like that. Im reporting u scum because its just not right. Please go away before I report you to the mods fag. My mom did suicide when i was in her stomach and u just offend people like me.

So your mom commit suicide...
https://youtu.be/ou03DhIp3zI?t=51s

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 07:59 PM
So your mom commit suicide...
https://youtu.be/ou03DhIp3zI?t=51s

Ive been listenting to that song before you were born honey. My mom did who suicide when she was pregnant with me and cut herself till I bled out of her and pulled the knife away and jesus came and saved her like sonic

Edwardson97
04-29-2015, 08:04 PM

There are a lot of reasons on why he did it. From being bullied to family matters, also could of been depression.

Also I'm sorry for your lost. May he be remembered.