PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS ABOUT FNAF - Unlogical Game

Mutzy
04-27-2015, 07:18 PM
FiveNightsAtFreddy's is a good game but there are stupid stuffs that developer of that game didn't think of. Now answer these questions if yo say fnaf is a game that everything of it is thinked.

FNAF 1
-If you know that, that place is deadly and scary, why do you go there again next days? I am not sure that you would risk your live for money.

FNAF2
-If you know that, that place is deadly and scary, why do you go there again next days? I am not sure that you would risk your live for money.

-Why just yo don' t go and lock yourself in a room and stay safe. I think you are not that stupid to think this. Think again.

-FNAF 3

-Why just yo don' t go and lock yourself in a room and stay safe. I think you are not that stupid to think this. Think again.

-Why don' t you call the cops!? They are not going to wake up and come to your house. Please be logical.

-WHAT!? Why are tou working in a closed restaurant. "ITS CLOSED"! You wont earn any money! Please think this again? Why?

FNAF 4 (Soon-Last Chapter)
-Yes, you are still going there to work? I told you! That place is closed! Even where do ther animatronics gets their energy from? Even there is not electicity!

Mutzy
04-27-2015, 07:38 PM
Becuz #scottlogixtix2069 #fnafusxlolol #ifound3newhashtagstoday

Asdfg, WHAT?

REGISORD
04-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Question: why does the nightguard not find something heavy to break and kill the animatronics with?

Mutzy
04-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Question: why does the nightguard not find something heavy to break and kill the animatronics with?

Thats true, well. Living Tombstone made third song for fnaf. At there a guy kills all of the animatronics and takes out all of the souls of the kids.

#xSparklez#
04-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Pewdiepie explained everything. Search up his video.