PDA

View Full Version : My freaky life

Nooby4life
04-28-2015, 12:01 AM
Tell me if any of this is weird .... I Was in my moms stomach for 6 months instead of the regular 9 Ny lungs were hardly developed so I was hooked up to a machine one time I unplugged myself and almost died :/ When I was 3 I Ate A cookie off the floor and got a very lethal foreign virus (Plz No Say Ebola) But I recovers and was better I built up a extremely strong immune system and I barely get sick of I do it's a very strong virus or something I got my first set of hives last year And ever since then I get hives whilst Sweating/Contact with water I think I have Aquagenic Urticaria And I'm 11 Yrs old I weigh 100 pounds and I Have a bad case of dehydration today while running a mile After the first lap My vision flickerd pitch black to the surrounding area only for a bit and my Freinds said they saw my whole eye dilate not just the pupil
So vote for what u think

Megazork
04-28-2015, 12:04 AM
No "I don't care" option

Zfert
04-28-2015, 12:06 AM
No "I don't care" option

Ouch. I dont know where you live mega, but I can smell the fire from here.

Nooby4life
04-28-2015, 12:08 AM
No "I don't care" option

'Idk about chu' Is an option

Megazork
04-28-2015, 12:13 AM
'Idk about chu' Is an option

K, looks good

Areodax
04-28-2015, 12:21 AM
i eat stuff off the floor too

5 second rules baby

also i have weak lungs

sucks to be me

Nooby4life
04-28-2015, 12:22 AM
Ikr sucks about the lungs keeps affecting you when u need good lungs

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:05 AM
Tell me if any of this is weird .... I Was in my moms stomach for 6 months instead of the regular 9 Ny lungs were hardly developed so I was hooked up to a machine one time I unplugged myself and almost died :/ When I was 3 I Ate A cookie off the floor and got a very lethal foreign virus (Plz No Say Ebola) But I recovers and was better I built up a extremely strong immune system and I barely get sick of I do it's a very strong virus or something I got my first set of hives last year And ever since then I get hives whilst Sweating/Contact with water I think I have Aquagenic Urticaria And I'm 11 Yrs old I weigh 100 pounds and I Have a bad case of dehydration today while running a mile After the first lap My vision flickerd pitch black to the surrounding area only for a bit and my Freinds said they saw my whole eye dilate not just the pupil
So vote for what u think

I hope you heal from ebola, I thought it was all over already :cry: how did you get it? Are you in africa?