PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOO;-;

XxXSwaggXxX
04-28-2015, 01:05 AM
im crying in real life..why? my great grandma just died..when my relatives told her to wake up.... she wasn't breathing or moving... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:my mom just told me... not a joke...

Ilikecats
04-28-2015, 01:10 AM
im crying in real life..why? my great grandma just died..when my relatives told her to wake up.... she wasn't breathing or moving... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:my mom just told me... not a joke...

Ik how that feels but it sucks when your mom's mom and dad's dad die the same day only a year apart.. It still horrifying to me today

Suspectx_GT
04-28-2015, 01:21 AM
Condolence :(

Brennanber
04-28-2015, 02:02 AM

I hope he gets better you should open a kickstarter to help him with his canser get well soon

XxXSwaggXxX
04-28-2015, 04:15 AM
I hope he gets better you should open a kickstarter to help him with his canser get well soonumm this has nothing to do with cancer. :sweatdrop:

Pyroworld
04-28-2015, 04:17 AM
Sorry for your loss... I don't mean to be rude, but I think most of us don't want to hear about your grandma dying.