PDA

View Full Version : I rejected her... What would I do?

TakumiUsui
04-28-2015, 02:32 AM
Well my classmate that is seemingly likes me just confess to me yesterday.

She says ... I Love you ... In the hallway of our school!
Im shocked and say ... I dont feel the sam way ... and startsy crying and ran away!

What should I do if I see her!!!

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
04-28-2015, 01:17 PM

Im shocked and say ... I dont feel the sam way ... and startsy crying and ran away!

Try to apologize even though you did nothing wrong. Then ask that you hope she understands why you rejected her.

SwafGaming
04-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Try to apologize even though you did nothing wrong. Then ask that you hope she understands why you rejected her.

well o like movies

ME : I hope you understand why I rejected you
SHE : why?....
ME : Well im not ready to be in a relationship and I don't have the same feeling you have

zxsonic
04-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Obvious just eat her.

Tempting
04-28-2015, 11:57 PM
If I had to do that. I'd say she doesn't have to stop feeling the way she does, but just say that you're not interested in dating her. It's easier to understand people if you say things nicely.

SuperJ
04-28-2015, 11:59 PM
How Patrick would do it:

I would come up to her in the hall, grab her by the hands and kiss her really hard in front of everyone. JK. Plz don't kill me Sethmumu.

|ThyLuigi|
04-28-2015, 11:59 PM

I've gone through a similar situation, don't let it ruin how you act around her, just be normal.

craft3d
04-29-2015, 01:48 AM

Young love....so pointless

WindyLink560
04-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Obvious just eat her.

lol bruh don't go too far XD

'least buy me a drink first XD

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 04:54 AM
Im only 9 and a half years of age but ill have you know I dated several girls in my life and have been in your situation too many times to count. My advice is you just be yourself and be true to your heart like jesus said. Ive been with so many girls they say "I want 2 kiss u" not to brag or anything but im quite the gentleman and throw the coolest lego parties.

M'lady
*tips fedora

Pyroworld
04-29-2015, 04:56 AM
Im only 9 and a half years of age but ill have you know I dated several girls in my life and have been in your situation too many times to count. My advice is you just be yourself and be true to your heart like jesus said. Ive been with so many girls they say "I want 2 kiss u" not to brag or anything but im quite the gentleman and throw the coolest lego parties.

M'lady
*tips fedora

You're not nine and a half. You solved my paradox a long time ago.

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 04:59 AM
You're not nine and a half. You solved my paradox a long time ago.

I didnt even solve it you just told it wrong so it wasnt even a paradox. You're not able to solve paradoxes thats the point. I lied. Im 10 and a half, I was just joking about being 9

Pyroworld
04-29-2015, 05:01 AM
I didnt even solve it you just told it wrong so it wasnt even a paradox. You're not able to solve paradoxes thats the point. I lied. Im 10 and a half, I was just joking about being 9

My memory is bad. Sorry.

Hacktivate
04-29-2015, 05:14 AM
Oh HO, I never expected to see this kind of post since my very first Growtopian experience, 568 Days ago. I never taught that love problems would ever come to this forum, but still.. I need to help you as long as I can, as well as the others.

To the girl that fell in-love with you, ask her.. is your feeling all about crush or love? If she says crush, say to her.. crush is the way you look at me, the way you admire and want me. If she says love, say to her.. love is a decision you make when you're ready to live with me forever, but I'm sorry, we don't have the same feelings; so rekt!

Goat
04-29-2015, 05:15 AM
There are 2 possibilities right now..

1. You're currently 10 and lying..

or

2.You really need an advice...

but if number 2 was correct...Here is my advice:

nothing will happen.Even if you said yes or no..

Mark Chong
04-29-2015, 05:18 AM
If u said ure gay, u will find urself free from her...Wait, wat if there is really gays Dat liek u

Goat
04-29-2015, 05:42 AM
If u said ure gay, u will find urself free from her...Wait, wat if there is really gays Dat liek u

Then he is gonna be a grown up boy with another boy.

Updated
04-29-2015, 06:30 AM
Tell her to

Goat
04-29-2015, 06:56 AM
Tell her to

Good idea!
You should probably tell her to do this

Deceptionist
04-29-2015, 07:02 AM

You need to calm down and think through...are you ready for it? If you are ready and you like her,just say..if not, just apologise