PDA

View Full Version : Beat the game...

05-15-2004, 08:56 AM
After months of deliberation I finally decided to give Dink a whirl. After a few minutes into the game I was immediately in need of a walkthrough. Using a guide I managed to beat Seth (funny looking guy he was) at lvl 14 in 14 hrs with firebow. My stats were 24, 14, 20 I believe. I'm glad I beat such a big game.

Now I have some questions..

1. What level and how many hrs did it take you to beat Dink the first time?

2. What's that island between Windemere and Koka Island? I can't get to it.

...Beating a 7 year old freeware RPG - what a weird experience...

06-20-2004, 05:30 PM
1.i don't know becuse i have'nt finished the game myself but i think you've done it quick.
2.In the town of Windemire there is a secret that can help an adventurer out a lot! Head south to the beach and look for a group of shells that sort of make an isle into the sea. Follow these shells and before you know it, you're walking on water! There you'll meet someone who will sell you a Flame Bow for 25,000 gold! It's a lot, but save up and buy it and you won't be disappointed! (*note* He only sells you the firebow AFTER the king tells you to go to the Edge of the World, you cannot get it before then!)If you keep going up, you can pick up a bunch of treasure here, too. Luckily, the treasure is free.

Good Luck!

Davidi
07-18-2004, 01:08 PM
You beat Seth in 14 hours? Wow, he's easy...I'm suprised it took that long. If you had Hellfire, you could make him a wimp.

Vlad
07-24-2004, 04:13 PM
O_o, from davidi's post, it makes you sound like you said you were in battle with seth for 14 hours, lol.
well, i posted in another thread~ but i beat it in 6 hours, without a walkthrough, although i used it once or twice when i was stuck.

madgamer
08-25-2004, 11:24 PM
i beat the whole game in 10 hours. the game is pretty easy. you don't need the flamebow actually. light sword is easier to deal with.