PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Script/Story Writers

Magicalfishy
04-28-2015, 02:08 PM
I'm hiring script/story writers for my Youtube Growtopia action/adventure series called Novabound. If you'd like to read more about it, you could always click here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?187607-Join-the-NovaBound-Project!). We are looking for skilled/experienced writers to help us create a very unique story. I'm posting this thread separate from the main thread(s) because we have a decent amount of actors and we are looking solely for script/story writers at the moment.

Anyways, if you want to be a script writer/story creator then please provide me with some examples of your work or create a new one from scratch!

Click here (https://www.chatwork.com/#!rid30146680) for the ChatWork and request to join, but please reply to the thread before doing so. It's where we do all of our planning/chatting about the series.

Mark Chong
04-29-2015, 05:10 AM
Bump cos I needed to

XxJeirinxX
04-29-2015, 05:22 AM
I'd love to be a script/story writer for you.
I'll message you my example :]

Stay Classy M8
;]

l0l
04-29-2015, 09:22 AM
I would like to be one, but I dont understand what you mean by example. Do you want something like a story twist? Demonstration of literacy skills? If you could please be more detailed, I am sure I would be able to provide something as an example.

Magicalfishy
04-29-2015, 05:29 PM
I would like to be one, but I dont understand what you mean by example. Do you want something like a story twist? Demonstration of literacy skills? If you could please be more detailed, I am sure I would be able to provide something as an example.

Just any story will do. C:

Magicalfishy
04-30-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm interested, I'm going to try something new but I'm not sure how it'd work out.

My plan is getting scripts from dreams, sounds crazy right? :crazy:

You might have some doubt about this and that m dreams could be random and weird, but there's no need for fear! There's this thing called 'Lucid Dreaming' where you control your dreams and you can do what ever you want

Message me if you're interested

PS, what kind of stories do you want, I could make some stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seems interesting, but I have no clue about the scripts yet.

Magicalfishy
05-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Anyone else want to join the team? C:

Magicalfishy
05-05-2015, 02:11 PM
What should I make?

Anything, I just need an example of your work.

Pestic
05-05-2015, 02:36 PM
im great at journals and action/role play stories! ummm gimme a random topic and ima give u a good and short story! if you want long, i will need more time

Magicalfishy
05-15-2015, 06:18 PM
im great at journals and action/role play stories! ummm gimme a random topic and ima give u a good and short story! if you want long, i will need more time

Okay, sure. :p

26FtW26
05-15-2015, 06:38 PM
I mean, I could try...

Magicalfishy
05-15-2015, 08:37 PM
I mean, I could try...

Sorry we haven't even started yet, I've been super busy. We're starting this next week for sure, I really want to get the trailer ready.