PDA

View Full Version : omg honest opinions xDDDddddd

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:09 AM
Im doing honest opinions on u guys xddddd I just came up with it and not copy.
im ready to get banned for this, take it raw because I hate most of you

I made this thread to direct to two people, nonre responded but it would be too attacking to pm them.

Pyroworld
04-29-2015, 05:11 AM
me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Y:yeah: can't see this . Since you can't seen this, I will say a very secret secret. I use crushed banana as toothpaste.

Megazork
04-29-2015, 05:14 AM
Ha omg, I bet you don't even know how to "opinion"

Hacktivate
04-29-2015, 05:15 AM
Tell me what do you think I am.

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:18 AM
me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Y:yeah: can't see this . Since you can't seen this, I will say a very secret secret. I use crushed banana as toothpaste.

You're a cool guy 2 no x_ddddddddd11

You're a gullible twelvie and you don't understand that people can read you like a book and you dont realize you're not as smart as you think you are. You belong on the last page of reddit. Thankfully, you blend right in with everyone else as they do the exact same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha omg, I bet you don't even know how to "opinion"

GET A KIK UNLESS YOU'RE SO JEWISH YOU CANT AFFORD FREE APPS

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me what do you think I am.

Empty sig and a profile picture that isnt weeabo trash/ growtopian

Pretty swood dood

Mark Chong
04-29-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi
Hi

Megazork
04-29-2015, 05:20 AM

You're a gullible twelvie and you don't understand that people can read you like a book and you dont realize you're not as smart as you think you are. You belong on the last page of reddit. Thankfully, you blend right in with everyone else as they do the exact same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty swood dood

OMG HIT ME RIGHTE IN THE FEELS BECUAZ EIM ONLY JEW WHEN WATCHING HEBREWMON.

OFFENSIVES

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:22 AM
Hi
Hi

Trashy memer who doesnt realize timezones arent locations and nobody cares that you are in singapore better than lots though

- - - Updated - - -

OMG HIT ME RIGHTE IN THE FEELS BECUAZ EIM ONLY JEW WHEN WATCHING HEBREWMON.

OFFENSIVES

OOOOO YEA MR KRAAABS

Mark Chong
04-29-2015, 05:25 AM
Trashy memer who doesnt realize timezones arent locations and nobody cares that you are in singapore

Lel
Cos
Lel

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:33 AM
Lel
Cos
LelAYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO. le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xDxDxD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xD **** reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :))))))) THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. ****ing epic ass meme i love that ****ing meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xDD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that ****ing epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :)

More copypasta and more people need to throw themselves in before im rapported to the local administrators for being childish

Offendroke
04-29-2015, 05:43 AM
Sarcasm and stupidity brought me here

packster13
04-29-2015, 05:47 AM
im board:nope:74520

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:51 AM
im board:nope:

You have 3 posts, feel free to stay if you feel like you belong here.

*you just uploaded growtopia pic. Yea you'll do just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarcasm and stupidity brought me here

So did you :P. Despite your few posts you're another alt guy. I had an alt and said who I was and why. Of course you just like wok, gba, name anyone else, think its exciting and adventurous to change internet ID's??

Offendroke
04-29-2015, 05:52 AM
You have 3 posts, feel free to stay if you feel like you belong here.

*you just uploaded growtopia pic. Yea you'll do just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

So did you :P
That doesnt even carry logic in it

Please talk the way humans do

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 05:57 AM
That doesnt even carry logic in it

Please talk the way humans do

I said you brought yourself here. Is that not logic according to you? Am I another mark on your backwall "internet trolls defeated" whiteboard? You newbies and 'logic' then test me on grammar and tip away. Fresh. I talk chaoticly because I don't go on forumboards where people need to make impressions.

Offendroke
04-29-2015, 05:58 AM
I said you brought yourself here. Is that not logic according to you? Am I another mark on your backwall "internet trolls defeated" whiteboard? You newbies and 'logic' then test me on grammar and tip away. Fresh

Please do not start a drama, I dont wanna downgrade to your level

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 06:06 AM

Lol so you're a flower book hog like hans? Point out as much as you can why you do everything you do. Downgrade away oh logical one. Are your gt friends going to forget about you then or something?

The kinda person who goes "im the better person if I walk away and not start drama" then is sure to radiate it across the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Take a shitty montage parody summary if I was too illogical for you to understand.

http://youtu.be/73uIPW4LRv4

Areodax
04-29-2015, 06:10 AM
freddy wants opinion

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 06:20 AM
freddy wants opinion

I need to start off that im totally cool with people who have fanbases. Darkbyte, zidonuke, etc, cool people. Bronies and furrie don't annoy me at all.
But when you start roleplaying, talk, vlog, blog, about it more than twice a day you should get all that out on communities that suit that. Shoving FNAF into random pages from yahoo answers on abortion to ISIS petting zoo yt videos gets pretty edgy. Its cool that you are dedicated to something so well, but really think if people will find what you say funny or cringy because it really tips to one end with fangirls such as yourself.

Dont be such a furfag in 2000 posts anywhere other than FNAF forums.

peck
04-29-2015, 06:23 AM
Op will not deliver. Normie

Areodax
04-29-2015, 06:24 AM
I need to start off that im totally cool with people who have fanbases. Darkbyte, zidonuke, etc, cool people. Bronies and furrie don't annoy me at all.
But when you start roleplaying, talk, vlog, blog, about it more than twice a day you should get all that out on communities that suit that. Shoving FNAF into random pages from yahoo answers on abortion to ISIS petting zoo yt videos gets pretty edgy. Its cool that you are dedicated to something so well, but really think if people will find what you say funny or cringy because it really tips to one end with fangirls such as yourself.

ok.

Now I'm back to my normal perverted side.

I just particularly shove in a fangame of fnaf, but guess I shall stop there.

Its also explicit too, so that's another reason I can stop.

Highfive?

peck
04-29-2015, 06:24 AM

Brony go back to 8chan

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 06:28 AM
Op will not deliver. Normie

Forgot a period at the end of your sentence johnny

peck
04-29-2015, 06:28 AM

Yea you're wayyy cool now. Bber is just a troll

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 06:32 AM
ok.

Now I'm back to my normal perverted side.

I just particularly shove in a fangame of fnaf, but guess I shall stop there.

Its also explicit too, so that's another reason I can stop.

Highfive?

Sure. Its alright to like fnaf though, even though its pretty trashy

- - - Updated - - -

Brony go back to 8chan

friendship is magic pls will u be at bronycon 2016 :)))) ill be makasa pony again

Brennanber
04-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Come on don't wuss peeps

Ubuntuuuuu
04-29-2015, 05:43 PM
IMO black people shouldn't get rights.

peck
04-29-2015, 08:08 PM
IMO black people shouldn't get rights.

I guess you're right, obama shouldn't have passed it.

Hatsune14
04-29-2015, 08:12 PM
senpai me plz

QuickCrafter
04-29-2015, 11:16 PM
I'll take one to go.

Comment
04-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Tell me what do you think I am.You are a filipino, my case closed.

Cocomonkey
04-29-2015, 11:20 PM
giv mi free opinion

Areodax
04-29-2015, 11:28 PM
giv mi free opinion

bae

No

You'll get hurt :cry:

Pyroworld
04-30-2015, 01:12 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty swood dood

Ooooh right in the feels

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:29 AM
I cant say anything about everyone else so far because you all change profile pics so often from autism blocks to weeaboo garbage on weekly intervals.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you're right, obama shouldn't have passed it.

It was bush that did 9-11 retard. Its a meme you dip

iHateThis
04-30-2015, 02:29 AM
Please grade my character.

BlaZinG
04-30-2015, 02:32 AM
Shoot me eith one of your crazy arse opinions.

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:33 AM
Please grade my character.

You have cool memes on your profile everywhere, I wish I were as funny as you. What site do you use? Memecenter? Ifunny? Pretty great amirite. You have all the latest dank memes that Ive never seen before

iHateThis
04-30-2015, 02:34 AM
You have cool memes on your profile everywhere, I wish I were as funny as you. What site do you use? Memecenter? Ifunny? Pretty great amirite

Are you being sarcastic?

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:38 AM
Shoot me eith one of your crazy arse opinions.

you're just another weaboo who blogs through the forums. No cringe or anything so you're probably just a smart 14 year old im guessing. You're probably a fellow ifunnyer as of myself. Overall god isnt real *tip

BlaZinG
04-30-2015, 02:39 AM
you're just another weaboo who blogs through the forums. No cringe or anything so you're probably just a smart 14 year old im guessing. You're probably a fellow ifunnyer as of myself. Overall god isnt real *tip

I'm 11.

Lol.

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:42 AM
I'm 11.

Lol.

Never too young to have a vietnam flashback. Some advice from me is keep watching anime, and listen to alot of lincoln park. By about 14 you'll start