PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift Cards (Not a skem!)

PacksForAll
04-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Check out this App that will get you free gift cards (GooglePlay,Amazon,Apple.etc.) for just downloading and running the game! Click the link below and please use my referral code 90da12 that would help me a lot.
http://www.getcashforapps.com

Flamehound
04-30-2015, 01:29 AM
Tell me if they have PayPal giftcards...e

syrup
04-30-2015, 01:38 AM
lol you're just going to get a survey that'll download stuff after, this stuff isn't real, it's pretty obvious

iHateThis
04-30-2015, 02:17 AM
Check out this App that will get you free gift cards (GooglePlay,Amazon,Apple.etc.) for just downloading and running the game! Click the link below and please use my referral code 90da12 that would help me a lot.

I hope you know this kind of stuff is illegal to posy on the forums and all you want is free stuff from us.

Shame on you.

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:26 AM
****ing human spambot. How many more generations till your ass is out of the gene pool.

PacksForAll
04-30-2015, 02:49 AM
lol you're just going to get a survey that'll download stuff after, this stuff isn't real, it's pretty obvious

There is proof that this is for real. Please just don't assume that this is a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

****ing human spambot. How many more generations till your ass is out of the gene pool.

Um :scratch:

iHateThis
04-30-2015, 02:50 AM
There is proof that this is for real. Please just don't assume that this is a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

This is one of the oldest tricks in the book, all this does is give terrible apps lots of downloads.

Brennanber
04-30-2015, 02:50 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Show me the proof. Its good to assume the obvious, you going to be the lucky 1,000th visitor next?

PacksForAll
04-30-2015, 02:59 AM
Show me the proof. Its good to assume the obvious, you going to be the lucky 1,000th visitor next?

Its an app and tons of you tubers use it.

Mr.Hankey
04-30-2015, 03:00 AM
Pay me wls and I'll gladly click on that link

PacksForAll
04-30-2015, 03:09 AM
I'm not forcing you to click it and you can spread to the whole world than I'm a scammer if this app is a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you know this kind of stuff is illegal to posy on the forums and all you want is free stuff from us.

Shame on you.

A lot of hate with this one comment. I've never seen this happen to the other Gift Card threads. One, I didn't know that these threads aren't allowed on the forums even though I've seen a lot of people post threads like this, and two, is it wrong to ask from someone even though they don't lose anything and probably will benefit if they tried the app? If so, then shame on the thousands of you tubers who ask for likes on their vids, those guys are probably swimming with money because of the like amounts.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this illegal to the forums when a mod had a link in his siggy?

Mark Chong
04-30-2015, 01:08 PM
This will only give horrible apps better download rankings and making its way into the top grossing apps.

Such as Clash of Clans and Expedia.
Yes, agreed

PacksForAll
04-30-2015, 02:19 PM
This will only give horrible apps better download rankings and making its way into the top grossing apps.

Such as Clash of Clans and Expedia.

There is no such thing as a "horrible app". That's just an opinion. I hear a lot of people on my school calling gt a horrible app. Also if you think this is wrong then tell it to support because they do the same thing but with gems instead of gift cards.

26FtW26
04-30-2015, 02:53 PM
The website has no advertisements, how could they make money to buy those gift cards?
But then again, maybe the games ARE advertisements.

XDCorez
04-30-2015, 03:18 PM

1,000th visitor? HAH! This is the easiest trick to solve and the nubiest oldest trick ever..

Yes, so fake.. Even if Pewds use it.. Really..

FinPhoen
04-30-2015, 08:20 PM

I'm trying it. Is the invitation code 90da12?

It is.

To all those saying that it's fake, it isn't. You download apps that igve you points and when you have enough points you can "buy" codes for different stores.

List of codes:

iTunes, iTunes Canada, Amazon, sears, Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Starbucks, Target, GameStop, Rixty, Trion, ebay, Google Play, Starbucks Canada, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, ePremiere, GAP, Columbia Sportswear, Old Navy, Applebee and Target again

Festivity
05-01-2015, 03:24 AM
I'm trying it. Is the invitation code 90da12?

It is.

To all those saying that it's fake, it isn't. You download apps that igve you points and when you have enough points you can "buy" codes for different stores.

List of codes:

iTunes, iTunes Canada, Amazon, sears, Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Starbucks, Target, GameStop, Rixty, Trion, ebay, Google Play, Starbucks Canada, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, ePremiere, GAP, Columbia Sportswear, Old Navy, Applebee and Target again

We just got rekt.

darksnake99
05-01-2015, 03:29 AM
http://youtu.be/4F4qzPbcFiA