PDA

View Full Version : What do I do

Updated
04-30-2015, 05:09 AM
I have 2 brothers.
One is still studying,
One is already working.
My working brother pays my tuition fees in school. My parents pay my other brother's tuition fees. This year 2015, I failed one subject and took summer class. My brother knew about it and now I think he is mad cause we only talk when we needed to... Now I don't know how I can go to school because I don't think that my brother is willing to pay the fees. Please tell me what to do, I'm going to visit a school today to submit the requirements for enrolling. What should I tell to my brothherrrr??:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Tehepic333
04-30-2015, 07:26 AM
Tell them the truth. If they find out you've been lying to get money off them, they'll almost certainly stop funding you. At least if you tell them there's a decent chance of them carrying on.

Updated
04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
Tell them the truth. If they find out you've been lying to get money off them, they'll almost certainly stop funding you. At least if you tell them there's a decent chance of them carrying on.

No I'm not trying to get money, my problem is that I failed a subject, took summer class and my brother who pays my tuition fees is mad (I think) and now I don't know who will be the one to pay the fees since I'm too shy to ask my brother because I think he'll be more angry... Sorry for not being clear about my problem
:sweatdrop:

CandleJack
04-30-2015, 08:43 AM
No I'm not trying to get money, my problem is that I failed a subject, took summer class and my brother who pays my tuition fees is mad (I think) and now I don't know who will be the one to pay the fees since I'm too shy to ask my brother because I think he'll be more angry... Sorry for not being clear about my problem
:sweatdrop:

Don't be.
Go to your brother and ask for forgiveness... And ask him to pay the fees.
Standing around won't do anything. Make the move.

I know it's not easy but we do fail on some things. And that fact he must accept.