PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thinkings

Jaime12
04-30-2015, 05:03 PM
So I have been thinking about something really important and these is the result:

So if Winnie the Pooh is a yellow bear that likes honey, there must be a reencarnation of these character in another universe. He would be a purple bear called Honnie The Pooh that likes wine. Or a orange bear called Illuminatie The Pooh that likes Mountain Dew. Or a green bear called Doritie The Pooh that likes Illiminati.

That are my deep thinkings.
Post urs.

Jaime12
04-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Someone pl0x care about these.

Jaime12
04-30-2015, 06:12 PM
There are no illuminati toys produced
Because thats what illuminati wants you to think
So to hide itself illuminati makes you think illuminati toys as broccoli
But borccoli doesnt exist its just what illuminati makes you think
There is no universe if illuminati exists because if illuminati exists illuminati toys would also exist but they are broccolis and thats what illuminati wants you to think so since broccoli exists illuminati toys exist so does illuminati so does not universe
Because universe doesnt exist we dont exist either
Illuminati doesnt exist
But thats what illuminati wants you to think

mindblownusuk

Jaime12
04-30-2015, 06:15 PM
But you are not actually mindblown because thats what illuminati wants you to think

But I didnt mindblown, thats what illuminati wants you to think.

Jaime12
04-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Illuminati wants you to think that illuminati is making you think because thats what broccolis do

They mame you think :crazy:

Mame isnt a Word but thats what the illuminati wants you to think. So illuminati wants you think that mame isnt or is a world so brĂ³coli sneaks over the letter f and kills the mame so the freaks are finally free.

26FtW26
04-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Heres mine:
If you ate your whole body so that only your mouth would stay, would it be possible to ear your mouth using your mouth? But then, would you disappear into oblivion?
But that's just what the illuminati wants you to think.

DumbOldDoor
04-30-2015, 08:10 PM
thanks obama