PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Like Me?

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 08:03 PM
I don't like me. I feel like everyone at school is just pretending to be my friend. I'm unlucky at everything, I'm dumb, I'm ugly.

PolarisHD
04-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Don't be too negative. Problem solved.

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 08:06 PM
Don't be too negative. Problem solved.

But it is the truth.

PolarisHD
04-30-2015, 08:10 PM
But it is the truth.

No. That's only what you think of yourself and the people around you. In other words, your own opinion.

Mutzy
04-30-2015, 08:12 PM
Please no, this can cause second iShadowAngel' s quit thread xD. That was a awkward thread doe. Nevermind. Listen, dont hate your self or call yourself a ugly. Everyone is bootyfull. You are a special person, everyone is special. There are no one same with you. You may call your self ugly or dumb or whatever, but know that one day (or already did) someone will love you and :3333 If you will hate yourself everyone will hate you too because of that you will be a negative person. DONT! After my real life friend iShadowAngel caused a big drama in and sward on everyone on forums he showed to his school mates (mines too, same school) to pretend that it was funny, it was not. Now all his friends hates hisself and as he told. He started to cut hisself /facepalm (x1000000). Pkease be positive and love yourself. You didn' t came to world to hate yourself.

Good luck on life!
Have a good day!

Tempting
04-30-2015, 08:13 PM
I probably have it off worse than you, but if you have friends, they accept you for who you are. If they didn't, they wouldn't be your friends. Personally, I hate the fact that i'm not cute, and that I have allergies, minor acne, etc. , but you really don't have to worry about it.

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Please no, this can cause second iShadowAngel' s quit thread xD. That was a awkward thread doe. Nevermind. Listen, dont hate your self or call yourself a ugly. Everyone is bootyfull. You are a special person, everyone is special. There are no one same with you. You may call your self ugly or dumb or whatever, but know that one day (or already did) someone will love you and :3333 If you will hate yourself everyone will hate you too because of that you will be a negative person. DONT! After my real life friend iShadowAngel caused a big drama in and sward on everyone on forums he showed to his school mates (mines too, same school) to pretend that it was funny, it was not. Now all his friends hates hisself and as he told. He started to cut hisself /facepalm (x1000000). Pkease be positive and love yourself. You didn' t came to world to hate yourself.

Good luck on life!
Have a good day!

Someone did then just stopped. She never gave a reason so I'm guessing it was something about me. :cry:

26FtW26
04-30-2015, 08:42 PM
It's not how you look or who you are. It's what you do that matters.

It doesn't matter if you find love as long as you're successful in this world. It's sad, but it's true. That thought has helped me for the 6 years that I remember.

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 08:43 PM
It's not how you look or who you are. It's what you do that matters.

It doesn't matter if you find love as long as you're successful in this world. It's sad, but it's true. That thought has helped me for the 6 years that I remember.

But I'm bad at everything.

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 09:00 PM
Practice makes perfect. ;3

How do I practice life...? :cry:

ParkourDevil
04-30-2015, 09:04 PM
have a nice hairstyle, sixpack and swag then women will line up for you :3
And i'm pretty sure that you're really good guy from what i've heard

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 09:07 PM
have a nice hairstyle, sixpack and swag then women will line up for you :3
And i'm pretty sure that you're really good guy from what i've heard

this is me very ugly

Modelo
04-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Quit downing yourself. Have some confidence.

lukj2001
04-30-2015, 09:12 PM
2 Things.

1) You look fine.

2) Are you nude?

No

Hes getting ready to bathe

Scrubadubdub three man in a tub:whistling:

lukj2001
04-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Is that what he really looks like?

Wew...I remember Crimsoneagle...oh god

#Captainofthebasketballteam

Or baseball or whatever it as

ParkourDevil
04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
this is me very ugly

You're not ugly! http://hairstyleonpoint.com/men-how-do-i-choose-a-hairstyle-thats-right-for-me/

TheRealThatGuy
04-30-2015, 09:24 PM
2 Things.

1) You look fine.

2) Are you nude?

My dad decided to take a picture even though all I had on was boxers...