PDA

View Full Version : Safest Country/Place?

FinPhoen
04-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Coming from Singapore, I'd say Singapore is really safe. I can safely walk around at 3am in the morning and not get mugged/shot/kidnapped. Please share other places/countries where it's really safe and state an example please. This is not to compare so don't argue.

Btw it's illegal to have any arms on your person, gum is banned, playing soccer/skateboarding at void decks is illegal and stuff like this. But we're happy.

Magicalfishy
04-30-2015, 09:10 PM
What if the purge or Anonymous came???

Anonymous doesn't go after innocents.

FinPhoen
04-30-2015, 09:19 PM

I think our government is prepared for most national emergencies. Including "terrorists" attacks, widespread diseases and especially, HAZE XD

- - - Updated - - -

The us is pretty safe depending where, theres been murders some states but its solved quickly. We have great police, detectives, and a lot of armed forces that show up quickly. Our president is an idiot though.

Obama? .

Magicalfishy
04-30-2015, 09:22 PM
I think our government is prepared for most national emergencies. Including "terrorists" attacks, widespread diseases and especially, HAZE XD

- - - Updated - - -

Obama? .

All heads of authority in all countries are nothing but mere puppets. Even in Singapore... nowhere in the world is safe.

Trollrage
04-30-2015, 09:28 PM
Switzerland.....
Except in some towns.

FinPhoen
04-30-2015, 09:29 PM
All heads of authority in all countries are nothing but mere puppets. Even in Singapore... nowhere in the world is safe.

I guess, but our government doesn't pocket every single cent. We even have special traffic lights in some places for the elderly for goodness sake!
I'm not saying that all other governments stuff the cash into their own pockets but some people of working in the cabinet are corrupted so to speak.

We're going to deep into this topic. Back to my question to those reading. Apparently there's somewhere in Europe (I think) where people don't need to lock their doors because it's so safe or something like that. Anyone know where?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes obama, hes a complete idiot when it comes to desicions.
I've never been to the US so I have no say.

Switzerland.....
Except in some towns.
Ah, maybe that's where I'm referring to

REGISORD
04-30-2015, 09:32 PM

No ples nu purge... Also in the movie it said only the US would have the purge.

I-Am-Legend
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM

If you could state reasons why, that would be great.

@OP I feel like where I live is pretty safe; few thefts here and there.

Ilikecats
04-30-2015, 09:49 PM

Oh he is big time 100% of my family on both sides hate him hehe and the U.S. is extermly safe unless we have a taritst attack. But the United states is one of the most safest country's to live in

- - - Updated - - -

Obama care is taxin us a lot that's how

Ilikecats
04-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Him and his wife make the most idiotic things to come up with. Obama care makes no sense, and when ever theres something another country needs he waits till like everyones dead to discuss what he will do. He is such a peaceful solution freak he should of been a dictator instead.

Yup he doesn't care for any one I was shocked he got elected for second time ...

iNarwhal
04-30-2015, 09:55 PM
I heard that in Canada nobody locks their doors cuz its so safe :)

craft3d
04-30-2015, 09:56 PM
Coming from Singapore, I'd say Singapore is really safe. I can safely walk around at 3am in the morning and not get mugged/shot/kidnapped. Please share other places/countries where it's really safe and state an example please. This is not to compare so don't argue.

Btw it's illegal to have any arms on your person, gum is banned, playing soccer/skateboarding at void decks is illegal and stuff like this. But we're happy.

Um, I have walked in Regina from 12-5am and nothing happened.

Tempting
04-30-2015, 11:25 PM
The us is pretty safe depending where, theres been murders some states but its solved quickly. We have great police, detectives, and a lot of armed forces that show up quickly. Our president is an idiot though.

I'd agree, but New York though.. that place is really dangerous..

Versallion
04-30-2015, 11:49 PM
there isnt the safest place, only safer, stay away from the "bible belt" states if you care to look that up

FinPhoen
04-30-2015, 11:56 PM
there isnt the safest place, only safer, stay away from the "bible belt" states if you care to look that up

If there's a safer place then there's a safest place

- - - Updated - - -

Um, I have walked in Regina from 12-5am and nothing happened.

Where's Regina?

- - - Updated - - -

Which part of America? To those saying tha America is safe can you state in what ways and the specific places? Because there are always shootings happening there reported on the news.

Magicalfishy
04-30-2015, 11:57 PM

Why would the "Bible belt" be dangerous? Do you even know what the a Bible says? The Bible states to treat others as you would like to be treated and to love your neighbor, not commit crimes. Besides for freaks like Westboro I would consider it pretty safe, and not to mention Westboro aren't even Christians... they shouldn't even be affiliated with that name.

OnlyKING0
05-01-2015, 12:09 AM
afghanistan , pakistan , iran , iraq !!!! SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD OMG YOU MUST VISIT !

KKcupcake
05-01-2015, 09:36 AM

haha most people play football at the void decks anyway
but this is true, not *that* many crimes happen here in singapore.
sure maybe a few murders in a year, molestation and theft here and there, but not much.

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Finland .

- - - Updated - - -

afghanistan , pakistan , iran , iraq !!!! SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD OMG YOU MUST VISIT !

Don't forget Syria!

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:43 AM
not turkey

im ashamed of my own country ...

Turkey?
I wish you the best luck ;_;

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:46 AM
its 1 may and polices wont let us out (or ourselves wont let us out) because so much arrests :/

That sucks man.. move to Finland it's nicely cold in here but you'll get used to it. +It's almost summer

complete
05-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Turkey?
I wish you the best luck ;_;

U can't even trust police in turkey.

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:49 AM
when i finish 8th grade ill have the money to go out :crazy:

Ok. We were going to visit turkey this summer but nah

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:51 AM
only thing nice about turkey is the beaches :o:panic:

I just noticed that Turkey is near Syria. :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic :

Trollrage
05-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Ok. We were going to visit turkey this summer but nah

Omg you too?

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Omg you too?

No i'm too scared to even read anything about that country

ParkourDevil
05-01-2015, 09:54 AM
atleast the police is intellegent enough to protect from syria

dont worry you wont see mans saying "allahu ekber" and using theirselves as suicide bombs to blow up entire busses

Well then i want to see dem bi- i mean beaches

26FtW26
05-01-2015, 10:09 AM
estonia ples

OnlyKING0
05-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Finland .

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget Syria!

yajikistan , kazahstan !

_Lennart_
05-01-2015, 02:09 PM
100% Baltimore. Safest place on earth.

26FtW26
05-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Estonia is like 30th on the GBI, plus its estionia ;)

What the hell is GBI?

BioTestificate
05-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Antarctica has no crimes, no poverty, no government, no rules, always cool, and full of penguins.

Hope you enjoyed the argument, folks! :wave:

Updated
05-13-2015, 05:28 AM
Africa:D:D

voidgaming
05-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Malaysia and Singapore is very safe due it country spot,
compared to Napal.......

We have no Earthquake,tsunami or frickin Tornadoes,
there no dangerous city,just dangerous spot and dangerous peoples,
if a city has a Murderer,that city won't be safe until the murderer gone.

xghasterx
05-13-2015, 08:53 AM
The safest place is the south pole. ABSOLUTELY 0 thefts, 0 everything(except for those icebergs melting under your feet then you will probably drown and die).

Soft
05-13-2015, 09:02 AM
I think one of the safest country in world is Norway :o

Sozes Isbored
05-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Singapore & switzerland