PDA

View Full Version : FOOOORRR THE NUUUBS

konrik
05-02-2015, 01:50 PM
You see, noobs are dissrespected and shuned by ALL OF US. NO ONE IS INNOCENT. What i am trying to say is, be nice to noobs and give them some starter gear, like fairy wings and some clothes.

iSkyDoesGTC
05-02-2015, 03:11 PM
You see, noobs are dissrespected and shuned by ALL OF US. NO ONE IS INNOCENT. What i am trying to say is, be nice to noobs and give them some starter gear, like fairy wings and some clothes.

Not really all pros disrespect newbies, other pros are saying, "pros were once newbies too!" So some people are nice to noobs.

Shadin Siddique
05-02-2015, 03:28 PM

"ALL OF IS. NO ONE IS INNOCENT."

What do you mean? Not EVERYONE is disrespecting them! There are people who care about them,who care about their growth towards Growtopia,I TRAINED a newbie and now he's like 3x richer than ME,oh the irony..ever seen these quotes?

"Give a guy a Worldlock,he will lock one world.
Teach a guy how to earn Worldlocks,he will lock many worlds."

Carlo Miguel Velasco
05-02-2015, 03:33 PM

How can you say Fairy Wings is a starter gear?! They are the real MVPs. Not those Legendary Wings, Nightmare Devil Wings and those other noon stuff.

FAIRY WINGS ARE FOR THE PROS!

Shiruka
05-03-2015, 03:22 AM
You know this is a sub-forum to talk about everything right? If you wanted to say this say it in the Growtopia sub-forum. You probably won't see this because you probably just made an account to say this. k bai