PDA

View Full Version : Advantages and Disadvantages / Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Comment
05-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Hey guys, today is the day for the "Fight of the Century" event. Mayweather VS Pacquiao! Today, you guys will be voting for who ever wins. If you don't know who these people are then here:

Manny Pacquiao: He is a professional boxer who serves for his country, The Philippines. He fights for god and does what god tell's him to do.
Floyd Mayweather: He is a world class boxer / champion. Well know for his backing out and getting closer to the ring.

So, let's get started.

Emmanuel "Manny" Pacquiao's Advantages: Speed, Aggression, Blocking
Floyd Mayweather's Advantages: Blocking, knocking out if it is the right moment, and slow.

So who do you vote? I vote for Manny Pacquiao because he is a good player and i want to support my country! #PACMAN

- - - Updated - - -

BUMPFORTHEDUMP

- - - Updated - - -

BUMPFORTHEDUMP

Comment
05-02-2015, 09:39 PM
BUMPFORTHEDUMP?

Conan
05-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Advantage of manny is his mom who is doing the peace and midfing sign during the whole game :crazy:

Mayweather is too tensed that is his disadvantage

TerraBytes
05-02-2015, 09:47 PM
OFC Manny! Mayweather has no lose but he will get one from tomorrow's fight.:crazy:
Lets just hope that Pacman will win. :cool:

Christopher
05-02-2015, 11:54 PM
I want Pacquiao to win but my money is on Mayweather

NeuroT
05-03-2015, 12:10 AM
I'm putting my money on Mayweather. He has great defense. We were born in the same city too, which is pretty cool. But Pacquiao is an explosive fighter. It's going to be a good match.