PDA

View Full Version : Phantasmagoria v3.0

Satanic Ewok
09-25-2002, 12:55 PM
I'm still working out everything I want to do with this game, so I'm gonna go ahead and say a few more things about it:

-After a certain point, enemies will level with you up toa certain point. Their defense, attack, HP and EXP will increase every level. For instance, at level 24, pillbugs have over 300 HP (yum!). EP doesn't change much at all.

-Version 3.0 will basiclly have all the features the full version will have, except no puzzles and it won't be as big.

-Version 4.0 will have a few puzzles, a few "glory bosses" (bosses you beat purley for the glory), and alot of areas, possibly two towns.

-The plot will mainly be very boring, if in fact not really there. You'll walk around and kill things at your own pace, signs, people, etc will lead you in certain directions and you'll eventually end up destroying some sort of all-mightyt beast that isn't so all-mighty, you get the idea.

-3.0 will be ready by this coming weekend, I hope.

05-18-2004, 11:35 AM
I really like the sound of your game and i hope to play it SOON! oh yeah, what's with the name Satanic Ewok?

Tal
06-13-2004, 02:47 AM
Quote[/b] (Satanic Ewok @ Sep. 25 2002,10:55)]3.0 will be ready by this coming weekend, I hope.
Hmm... over a year and a half later, and nothing. http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif