PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my m8s

iNarwhal
05-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Eh,nvm. :3

I miss it already.

CortanaJr
05-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Well,I have decided it is time.Im going to quit Growtopia and the Forums.It's been a great time with ya'll awesome forumers.I will be on Sunday or maybe sometime before that.I will make a thread saying my final goodbyes and such.

Spoocial thanks to:

Smegles:Thanks for having good conversations with me and helping me alot.Also,thanks for those seeds before when I was making Straw Hat trees and such!

CortanaJr:Teh ninja socks will miss u.I never met you in-game but I had lots of fun talking to you on the forums.

And others that I still love (No homo to all those boys...) but I just don't have time to say thank you.

This is not the official thread,but yeah.I will make one when I finally quit and say my goodbyes in some random world (Idk which doe).

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm gonna miss you so much

Like so much

I know we didn't meet in game at all but I had fun talking to you on the forums. Btw, you're really funny.

Thanks for adding me in the post, it means a lot to me.

I'll also miss the Ninja socks.

Byeee... :(

P.S. I wanna say Gudbye in-game. I'm online. Message me whenever. :)

RudolphPlays
05-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Nooooooooooooo!

Mahmoud
05-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Goodbye buddy, also your rap suggestion will be done I'm just waiting till I get inspired.
I will miss you narwhal

ParkourDevil
05-04-2015, 03:45 PM
:(
Good bye man, you were a really great guy.
:/

iNarwhal
05-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Le Bumpage

JOCY2211
05-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Much respect ;-; goodbye buddy

Ilikecats
05-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Well,I have decided it is time.Im going to quit Growtopia and the Forums.It's been a great time with ya'll awesome forumers.I will be on Sunday or maybe sometime before that.I will make a thread saying my final goodbyes and such.

Spoocial thanks to:

Smegles:Thanks for having good conversations with me and helping me alot.Also,thanks for those seeds before when I was making Straw Hat trees and such!

CortanaJr:Teh ninja socks will miss u.I never met you in-game but I had lots of fun talking to you on the forums.

And others that I still love (No homo to all those boys...) but I just don't have time to say thank you.

This is not the official thread,but yeah.I will make one when I finally quit and say my goodbyes in some random world (Idk which doe).
Nu u can't leave D: . stay for ever and ever and ever haha jk. U will be missed.

Derpyderp
05-04-2015, 04:52 PM
bye incredible nub
swim back to the water where ye came from
ill miss ya

Mufffin
05-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Goodbye! [: Good luck IRL :hug:

pronexus
05-04-2015, 04:55 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't quit

You were my only friend

Ok quit if you have too

Have a nice life

I don't even know you:crazy:

Goldie
05-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Goodbye the mysterious man I never knew.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day! :hat:

EasykGT
05-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear you are quitting, I hope you stop by in Growtopia and the forums and say hello! :wave:

GT_PIJUS
05-04-2015, 05:01 PM

Spoocial thanks to:

Bye! :( :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

SnowKuro
05-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Nuuuu
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbdmvkDc6m1qb9dbjo1_500.gif
K thx bai

iNarwhal
05-04-2015, 06:05 PM
I will probably come back.

I will be removing all my friends though just for when I do come back,I have a sorta fresh start :sweatdrop:

Decided not to quit the forums,just the game

Arnold
05-04-2015, 07:04 PM
I will probably come back.

I will be removing all my friends though just for when I do come back,I have a sorta fresh start :sweatdrop:

Decided not to quit the forums,just the game

So them farewell posts were just, for nothing?
Or are you going to be inactive.

In anyways, Farewell Narwhal, I've never met you doe

Tempting
05-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Cya bud. I hope you'll visit.

Applez
05-04-2015, 08:03 PM
K.

I don't know you.

But you seem nice.

So bye. :)

zxsonic
05-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Looks like im gonna having to miss seeing you flapper headband, shallot mustache red jersey, black pants and polar bear. It was fun getting to talk to you in game.

|ThyLuigi|
05-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Eh,nvm. :3

I miss it already.

Lol, this is just great.