PDA

View Full Version : My dream tho...

Runo
05-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Jeez, Today I had an amazing dream, well not really! (Dream About Growtopia)
Here it goes, I was in my farm world, then one of my friend said Seth is online and I msged him saying "Hi". He spawned in the world, Talked with me and my friends, then ducktaped me and left! The End!:crazy:

Have you ever dreamt about Growtopia?

Updated
05-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Yes, my dream was I dropped a dragon then suddenly used a lightning spell instead of a rage spell

Prymancer
05-05-2015, 04:01 AM
I was parkouring half way,Suddenly i got sucked in by a portal.A wizard pop up,and dropped me a g angel and dirt,And left magically.

Megazork
05-05-2015, 04:08 AM
I reminiscence about a peculiar dream where I was enveloped in a deep darkness, pitch black darkness. In my vision was a veil of shining rays, donning its ribbons of light on a pedestal with a large vase in it. I reached within the silky pocket of my cloak and pulled out a violet piece of clothing. I felt around and realize that in my hand, I held a purple thong. Dropping it within the vase, it ignited within, sparking violently. The jar pulsated as thousands of purple thongs emerged from the vase, spreading out, flapping their wings. The miasma of purple thongs swirled, my soul became as one as it dispersed into tiny grains of salt within the thongs. The essence of my life was consumed by the void of thongs, my life-being dispersed within the darkness, consumed.