PDA

View Full Version : A very true story that happened like 2 minutes ago before I posted this thread

Swertip
06-21-2013, 05:05 AM
Well, so I shall start :

So I was on the forums, eating a Popsicle. When I was mid-way done with eating the Popsicle, My left part of my gums started to hurt. I touched it with my tongue, and felt a pointy stick. I moved it, it HURT my gums..And so I told my mom about it, and she found out it was the wood part of the Popsicle. (The handle)
And yeah, I am known for doing weird stuff that I never knew that could happen. And so she plucked it out carefully with this tool.(in the bathroom) And so...yeah. The moral of this story is that if you have a problem, go tell your parents about it! Because, if I didn't tell my parents any sooner, the stick would stick into my gums even more, until its impossible to take out, so I would be in pain for a long time. Yeah. Could even get worse...

So remember, always tell someone you trust with your problems, aha.

Anyways, isn't that derpy way how I got hurt? Im one strange kid...

RAPTOR784
06-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Well, so I shall start :

So I was on the forums, eating a Popsicle. When I was mid-way done with eating the Popsicle, My left part of my gums started to hurt. I touched it with my tongue, and felt a pointy stick. I moved it, it HURT my gums..And so I told my mom about it, and she found out it was the wood part of the Popsicle. (The handle)
And yeah, I am known for doing weird stuff that I never knew that could happen. And so she plucked it out carefully with this tool.(in the bathroom) And so...yeah. The moral of this story is that if you have a problem, go tell your parents about it! Because, if I didn't tell my parents any sooner, the stick would stick into my gums even more, until its impossible to take out, so I would be in pain for a long time. Yeah. Could even get worse...

So remember, always tell someone you trust with your problems, aha.

Anyways, isn't that derpy way how I got hurt? Im one strange kid...

Well that would have not been good if you had to be in pain forever that wouldn't feel to good. Good thing you got the wood out!

Weedy
06-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Wow.......

Swertip
06-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Well that would have not been good if you had to be in pain forever that wouldn't feel to good. Good thing you got the wood out!

Yep, I'm very glad myself. PHEW!

Swertip
06-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Wow.......
Aha, ikr. I feel stupid of how I gotten myself hurt. ._.

Weedy
06-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Yep, I'm very glad myself. PHEW!

You are lucky one time this guy was being attacked by this dog and I told my uncle and he ran towards the dog and he kicked the dog (My uncle plays soccer) straight in the head but the dog was like it didnt hurt and he bit my uncle in his leg and arm so thats where I came in with a stick and scared off the dog with a few bites werent major as much as my uncle's and the guy.

Swertip
06-21-2013, 06:08 AM
You are lucky one time this guy was being attacked by this dog and I told my uncle and he ran towards the dog and he kicked the dog (My uncle plays soccer) straight in the head but the dog was like it didnt hurt and he bit my uncle in his leg and arm so thats where I came in with a stick and scared off the dog with a few bites werent major as much as my uncle's and the guy.

Ouch! Im sory for your uncle and the other guys, :(

The11Who
06-21-2013, 10:46 AM
I ripped my head two times. 1 - stitched, 2- glued on (at hospital, duh)
I ripped my side of my mouth once. They glued it on too.

The first incident was when i was only like 2 years old....
#BRAINDAMAGE!

Cade83
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm glad that you got it out! I imagine that must have been painful.

Swertip
06-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I ripped my head two times. 1 - stitched, 2- glued on (at hospital, duh)
I ripped my side of my mouth once. They glued it on too.

The first incident was when i was only like 2 years old....
#BRAINDAMAGE!

Aha, the "(at hospital,duh)," Made me laugh. You didn't get staples once? I didn't get stitches, just staples.