PDA

View Full Version : Scary and weird dream o.O

~Rapidfire~
05-05-2015, 11:10 PM
TL;DR: K. Last night I had a dream that world war 3 was happening. This may sound silly or funny, but it's true.
(I keep a dream journal.)

I was in my friend's (Greyson's) house watching something (With him 'course) (don't remember) and this broadcast system came about nazis (yup) taking over the U.S. I was like (0.0) and he thought it was some kind of fake. We flipped over to the news channel, and of course, it was real. We immediately called his dad into the room and ran into their car. We drove over to their lake house and got on this boat (lol) and my friend's father drove it to this island-like place where they had this shack that I recalled being there before (In the dream, not in real life). They had all this food and water and stuff and a radio. Greyson and I were playing games when the radio said something about the nazis coming in twords Texas (where I live) By the time the sun was setting, we could hear the faint sounds of a bomb going off every now and then. We all decided to hide in the shack. I tried to sleep but I couldn't
I can't really remember what happened until this one part came up. I was the one that heard some people walking and told everyone else. I took a peek out the ajar door and looked up the hill.
The sun was just about to rise. Up the hill I saw about 20 soilders marching twords us. They wore Red uniforms with a white 'Up arrow' on it. One person saw me and yelled out some sort of German word that I've never heard. I ran back into the shack and heard footsteps come closer. The door slid open as some Soilder was point outwards saying something in German, obviously telling us to step out. All the soilders, except one, ran up the hill. The one that stayed had a white 'Down arrow' on his uniform. He was holding some sort of syringe in his hand. My friend's dad immediately handed out his arm to the Soilder. He cursed under his breath, but I could hear him. The Soilder stabbed the needle in his arm and my friend's dad stopped breathing. I could hear my friend crying as the Soilder walked up to me. The Soilder surprisingly said something In English. "I promise you that this won't hurt." I tried to run away but the Soiler grabbed me by the arm and I was trapped. My friend tried to swim away. Right as the needle was entering my arm, I heard gunshots, and I knew my friend was dead.

And then the dream just... stopped. I guess I woke up pretty soon because I remembered most of it.
Sorry for the lost post. lol.

What do you guys think of this? The up and down arrows? I doubt this dream means anything, but who knows? v( ‘.’ )v

Scariest dream I've had in years...

Tell me what you guys think.

NeuroT
05-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Well, according to research, dreams are caused by REM (Rapid Eye Movement.) REM happens so the brain can process everything you learned that day and happens several times a night. So, you've seen this all somewhere before and are just processing it. Unless of course you were in the 4th dimension and your brain made it all up (metaphysic stuff.) :sweatdrop:

TheRealThatGuy
05-06-2015, 12:01 AM
What does TL;DR mean?

Indicative
05-06-2015, 12:02 AM
What does TL;DR mean?

Too Long Didn't Read

~Rapidfire~
05-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Well, according to research, dreams are caused by REM (Rapid Eye Movement.) REM happens so the brain can process everything you learned that day and happens several times a night. So, you've seen this all somewhere before and are just processing it. Unless of course you were in the 4th dimension and your brain made it all up (metaphysic stuff.) :sweatdrop:

I already knew dreams were caused by REM.

I don't recall anything to do with Germany and world war and all that crap during the day.

Although, someone's name on agar.io was Nazi. :rolleyes:

NeuroT
05-06-2015, 01:29 AM
I already knew dreams were caused by REM.

I don't recall anything to do with Germany and world war and all that crap during the day.

Although, someone's name on agar.io was Nazi. :rolleyes:
Then you astral projected and weren't conscious. You made up everything that happened as you went along your dream. You were reasoning and everything you thought became "real."

ianCSzz
05-06-2015, 04:49 AM
Then how did someone in your dream speak a German word that you haven't heard before!? That's kinda... impossible.

XxJeirinxX
05-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Then how did someone in your dream speak a German word that you haven't heard before!? That's kinda... impossible.

What he meant was he heard someone speak German and he didn't understand it.

Btw, creepy dream dude.

l0l
05-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Ukraine, Donetsk, 2015. But instead of Nazi's its Ukraine...

~Rapidfire~
05-06-2015, 10:45 PM

I doubt it's even a real word in real life. It just sounded... :sweatdrop: ...German...