PDA

View Full Version : Reason for me being inactive..

EasykGT
05-06-2015, 03:41 AM
As some of you guys know I don't make as much posts as I did before, in fact, I only post every two days!
I will be a lot more active when the weekend drops by, but depending on the homework I recieve I might be less active.
Now let me get to the actual point, the reason for me being very inactive is because I just came back from a three week vacation and I have alot of catching up to do and a lot of tests clinging onto me, and yet I still have a whole bunch of homework to be doing and up coming tests! So I will spend alot more time focusing on studying than playing growtopia or being on the forums! I actaully never expected Grade 8 to be this busy. :sweatdrop:
Sorry for me being so inactive...
I will be alot more active in the game and the forums by June (Thats when they stop giving homework!) but I still have to write my final exams! :sweatdrop:
Thanks for your understanding! :hat:

CoryT
05-06-2015, 04:03 AM
As some of you guys know I don't make as much posts as I did before, in fact, I only post every two days!
I will be a lot more active when the weekend drops by, but depending on the homework I recieve I might be less active.
Now let me get to the actual point, the reason for me being very inactive is because I just came back from a three week vacation and I have alot of catching up to do and a lot of tests clinging onto me, and yet I still have a whole bunch of homework to be doing and up coming tests! So I will spend alot more time focusing on studying than playing growtopia or being on the forums! I actaully never expected Grade 8 to be this busy. :sweatdrop:
Sorry for me being so inactive...
I will be alot more active in the game and the forums by June (Thats when they stop giving homework!) but I still have to write my final exams! :sweatdrop:
Thanks for your understanding! :hat:

Yay Linkoftime wont be lonely anymore

Updated
05-06-2015, 04:32 AM
Yes I can see that you don't spam so much anymore.:D:D:D:D

EasykGT
05-06-2015, 04:56 AM
Yes I can see that you don't spam so much anymore.:D:D:D:D

Haha, that was just my terrible past that I have left!

- - - Updated - - -

Yay Linkoftime wont be lonely anymore

I'm as just as happy as he is! :D

EasykGT
05-07-2015, 03:29 AM
Must give this post a little bump!

SixFace
05-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Well,it happens....Focus more on your studies.....After the exam,you can party :crazy:

Everyone will miss you XD

OnlyKING0
05-07-2015, 03:32 AM
i wanted to mass pd but you are never online this explains it !

EasykGT
05-07-2015, 03:50 AM
i wanted to mass pd but you are never online this explains it !

Well, I don't have homework for now and since the weekend is coming up I will spend more time on Growtopia and I will be able to earn some profit with you!

OnlyKING0
05-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Well, I don't have homework for now and since the weekend is coming up I will spend more time on Growtopia and I will be able to earn some profit with you!

ok , thats sound good !

EasykGT
05-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Science class is so frustrating, we have an upcoming test on Wednesday and a huge project on building an Optical device due Thursday..