PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Flood

optimuswhat
06-21-2013, 09:29 PM
Hey guys,

In Calgary, apparently the Bow (& Arrow) River flooded Downtown Calgary.
I live in Calgary, but not near the flood, so I'm good. Also there's hoaxes about the water going out and stuff. People're treating this flood like the apocalypse. Haha.
Ah, the joy of being young, not giving a poopnugget about something like a flood.
Also, since everyone's in the apocolypse mood...

THEY'RE COMING...
Guise it's aliens.

Hey, let's make apocalyptic jokes.
Or talk about the flood...
Or talk about zombiesss

Iguana
06-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Well I hope you'll be safe! Best of wishes.

optimuswhat
06-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Well I hope you'll be safe! Best of wishes.

I have boat made of real Canadian Bacon.
Don't worry, I'll survive.

Iguana
06-21-2013, 09:40 PM
I have boat made of real Canadian Bacon.
Don't worry, I'll survive.

I thought you were going to say Canadian Wood! Well. What if you eat the boat? Than what.

optimuswhat
06-22-2013, 01:57 AM
I thought you were going to say Canadian Wood! Well. What if you eat the boat? Than what.

We are the gods of bacon. Our wishes for bacon is granted whenever we want.
All the bacon you eat, is all made by us Canadians.
Anything else is a fraud.
Trust me.

SuperJ
06-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Yup guys, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, it really sucks to see what is going on at the news, but I have seen this crap with my very eyes I have seen what is going on and I am going threw it, my dad works in the center of Calgary which is called Down Town, he had to evacute his own job the building was flooded:(! I am just praying for Calgary right now, hopefully me and my family would be safe!:(

optimuswhat
06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Yup guys, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, it really sucks to see what is going on at the news, but I have seen this crap with my very eyes I have seen what is going on and I am going threw it, my dad works in the center of Calgary which is called Down Town, he had to evacute his own job the building was flooded:(! I am just praying for Calgary right now, hopefully me and my family would be safe!:(

It will... Everything will be ok!

Awk pigeon
06-22-2013, 07:07 PM
I live on the east coast of Canada :sweatdrop: but I heard about this on the radio, I hope all your friends and family are ok!