PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW!

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 02:07 AM
SO THERE I WAS, IN MY ROOM, DOING STUFF, THEN, MY SISTER COMES IN, AND JUST TAKES MY CLARINET AND BLOWS INTO IT. AND WHEN I ASKED HER WHY IN THE FREAKING HELL SHE WOULD DO *SUCH* A THING, SHE SAYS, "so i can't have fun?" SO LEMME GET THIS :poop: STRAIGHT. HER IDEA OF "FUN" IS TO BARGE INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM AND MESS WITH THEIR STUFF LIKE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY. WELL THEN.

iNarwhal
05-07-2015, 02:09 AM
SO THERE I WAS, IN MY ROOM, DOING STUFF, THEN, MY SISTER COMES IN, AND JUST TAKES MY CLARINET AND BLOWS INTO IT. AND WHEN I ASKED HER WHY IN THE FREAKING HELL SHE WOULD DO *SUCH* A THING, SHE SAYS, "so i can't have fun?" SO LEMME GET THIS :poop: STRAIGHT. HER IDEA OF "FUN" IS TO BARGE INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM AND MESS WITH THEIR STUFF LIKE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY. WELL THEN.

Tbh,I think you are the one being mean ._.

I know it was rude for her to take your clarinet and do that but seriously,have some fun ._.

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 02:11 AM

I know it was rude for her to take your clarinet and do that but seriously,have some fun ._.

"fun" is having your instrument in someone else's mouth and possibly getting slobbered on ._.

iNarwhal
05-07-2015, 02:13 AM
"fun" is having your instrument in someone else's mouth and possibly getting slobbered on ._.

She is your sister,you share the same DNA.Not that bad.Also you can just wipe it off or clean it with that juice stuff thing.

iHateThis
05-07-2015, 02:15 AM

Gross, reminds me of a dog slobbering on a toy...

PURPLE585
05-07-2015, 02:16 AM
Clarinet you say?

*cue Parpul's nerd talk*

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 02:17 AM
Gross, reminds me of a dog slobbering on a toy...

Exactly....

[Goldshard]
05-07-2015, 02:56 AM

The other day I wiped my face on a towel. A part of the towel got into my mouth and that's when I realized one of my cats had decided to pee on that spot on the towel. I just stood there.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarinet you say?

*cue Parpul's nerd talk*

Percussion m8

SixFace
05-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Whoa,chill.....Your sis is probably younger than you....so just deal with it.....:prophet:

Shiruka
05-07-2015, 02:58 AM

No his sister just made a terrible excuse, he's not being mean what his sis did is unreasonable.

Berenice
05-07-2015, 02:58 AM

I think I'd be that sister lol, ur mean -_-

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 03:01 AM
I think I'd be that sister lol, ur mean -_-

So basically you'd do what my sister just did?

Also, LIVING with her every day and having to put up with her all the time increases my rage 100x times of what she did. This, was basically the last straw.

Elstar
05-07-2015, 03:06 AM
HOLY CRAP GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY'S SISTER! HOW DARE THAT GIRL THAT IS NOT AT THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND MOST LIKELY IN THE 1-10 RANGE DARE BARGE INTO HER ROOM OF THE BROTHER THAT SHE LIVES WITH, TAKE HIS CLARINET INSTRUMENT THAT WAS LAYING IDLY, AND BLOW IT. DID YOU KNOW CLARINETS AREN'T AS LOUD AS ANY OTHER INSTRUMENTS EVEN WHEN BLOWN FULL BLAST? HOW DARE THAT EXCUSABLY IGNORANT GIRL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT! THAT'S IT! HIS CIRCUMSTANCES TOTALLY JUSTIFY HIS OVER-EXAGGERATED ANGER AND IT WAS TOTALLY REASONABLE TO POST IT ON A REMOTE, KIDS' GAME FORUMS. FILE A LAWSUIT! CALL THE SPECIAL FORCES! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 03:09 AM
HOLY CRAP GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY'S SISTER! HOW DARE THAT GIRL THAT IS NOT AT THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND MOST LIKELY IN THE 1-10 RANGE DARE BARGE INTO HER ROOM OF THE BROTHER THAT SHE LIVES WITH, TAKE HIS CLARINET INSTRUMENT THAT WAS LAYING IDLY, AND BLOW IT. DID YOU KNOW CLARINETS AREN'T AS LOUD AS ANY OTHER INSTRUMENTS EVEN WHEN BLOWN FULL BLAST? HOW DARE THAT EXCUSABLY IGNORANT GIRL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT! THAT'S IT! HIS CIRCUMSTANCES TOTALLY JUSTIFY HIS OVER-EXAGGERATED ANGER AND IT WAS TOTALLY REASONABLE TO POST IT ON A REMOTE, KIDS' GAME FORUMS. FILE A LAWSUIT! CALL THE SPECIAL FORCES! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

You sir, make me laugh. You do realize, I need a place to dump all this anger in. It's not healthy to bottle up anger.

And surely, you must have a younger sibling who has pissed you off once. If you are an only child, well lucky you.

BlaZinG
05-07-2015, 03:10 AM

I died laughing.

XxJeirinxX
05-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Errrrr...
Just be mature about it, you should leave her alone and just warn her to not break it and just wash it after she uses it. Then, you won't have to argue with her.

Elstar
05-07-2015, 03:14 AM
You sir, make me laugh. You do realize, I need a place to dump all this anger in. It's not healthy to bottle up anger.

No I'm totally for you. I'm always on the side of the imprudent, hot-headed preteens that feels the need to spill their emotions online. Completely unnecessary emotions that is completely disjunct from the subjective emotions mature people would have. I'm on your side! Spill blood! Start a revolution! Let's not stop there! How about starting a misogynistic era where females can't blow instruments? Channeling stupid anger is good!

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 03:21 AM
No I'm totally for you. I'm always on the side of the imprudent, hot-headed preteens that feels the need to spill their emotions online. Completely unnecessary emotions that is completely disjunct from the subjective emotions mature people would have. I'm on your side! Spill blood! Start a revolution! Let's not stop there! How about starting a misogynistic era where females can't blow instruments? Channeling stupid anger is good!

So I take it you're an only child? LUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Also that last part was sexist. My sis can blow her own instrument when she gets her own just not MINE.

Ilikecats
05-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Ik how the feels but ina differnt way bc two hars ago during summer I went to FL to see family and we stayed with my uncle and and and their two little kids.. Well my one cousin hit me in the head with a plastic sword God it hurt bad then I grabed it from him and he tried to bit me lucky my uncle saw it before he did and. Put in his room.:whistling:

Elstar
05-07-2015, 03:29 AM
So I take it you're an only child? LUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Also that last part was sexist. My sis can blow her own instrument when she gets her own just not MINE.

No Jimmy, I don't need to take it out on my family members now but I'm fine with you if you want to fantasize about other people's families. I take it you don't know what misogynist is? Clear sarcasm was obvious.

Damn Regisord, you reached a whole 'nother level of unbelievable.

REGISORD
05-07-2015, 03:46 AM
No Jimmy, I don't need to take it out on my family members now but I'm fine with you if you want to fantasize about other people's families. I take it you don't know what misogynist is? Clear sarcasm was obvious.

Damn Regisord, you reached a whole 'nother level of unbelievable.

Clear sarcasm was clear.

EasykGT
05-07-2015, 03:46 AM
When I was younger, I used to go into my brothers room to mess his stuff up, to me, it was quite hilarious! What he did was yell at me and told our mother. It was quite hilarious the way he dealt with me! :crazy:

The point that I am trying to make is, you're sister is probably younger than you and younger siblings are always so bratty just to have "fun" and have something to do to laugh about, but I understand how to you this is no laughing matter, I can tell having to put up with a little kid every day is annoying! But perhaps instead of raging here or in real life you should act older than her and be more responsible about that situation!
What my brother did was, when I kept going into his room he got the a key and kept locking his door everytime he left!
If your little sister annoys you to much than lock you're bedroom door and she won't be able to annoy you, or you tell you're parents and they will deal with her! Probem is solved!
But just a tip, don't rage to much in front of her because that will encourage her to bother you even more (younger sibling love it when their older brother/sister rages):p
Just don't take it so seriously..

Megazork
05-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Clear sarcasm was clear.

Isn't really relevant considering the fact that the two are practically synonymous.

His point is your rant is trivial.

Shadin Siddique
05-07-2015, 02:33 PM
What's a clarinet

26FtW26
05-07-2015, 02:35 PM
What's a clarinet

a music instrument

Megazork
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
What's a clarinet

Squidward's weapon

26FtW26
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Well, I don't personally have a younger brother/sister myself, but if I had and she/he'd do something like that I would go to their room and break something of theirs, then use the same excuse.

PolarisHD
05-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Don't you think getting that mad over a clarinet is overreacting? It's not like you'll die if you touch the saliva of your sister.

Maybe the real reason you were mad because you were interrupted while doing "stuff"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Who wouldn't get mad when you get interrupted while "doing your own thing"?

Areodax
05-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Good thing I'm an only child.

Or else my anger will turn into an axe and I start hitting people.

I know it's unethical, but that's the way I wanna calm down. :crazy:

Conan
05-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Happened to me alot of times :P

I only have 1 sibling which happens to be a girl

she always make me mad
she kicked me twice in the nuts (it hurts :P)
She destroyed alot of my stuff
she accuses me of something i didnt do

I always yell at her because of that

When she got to japan when she was 3 (for 1 year) I missed her
When she got to japan last november i also started to miss her

Your lucky to have your sister with you

She pisses me off always but i still protect her
(I always tell "I'm the only one who can hurt her!" (In a deep scary voice) to people teasing her or hurting her

Cherish her :P you don't know when you will realize that you love your sister

Areodax
05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Squidward's weapon

press b to blow

BioTestificate
05-07-2015, 02:59 PM
You probably believe in "indirect kiss" and hate incest. IDK, just theorizing.The only thing I can say to you (because I'm the youngest) is just hide the things you don't want to be messed up by others. If necessary, buy a new padlock.

Areodax
05-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Happened to me alot of times :P

I only have 1 sibling which happens to be a girl

she always make me mad
she kicked me twice in the nuts (it hurts :P)
She destroyed alot of my stuff
she accuses me of something i didnt do

I always yell at her because of that

When she got to japan when she was 3 (for 1 year) I missed her
When she got to japan last november i also started to miss her

Your lucky to have your sister with you

She pisses me off always but i still protect her
(I always tell "I'm the only one who can hurt her!" (In a deep scary voice) to people teasing her or hurting her

Cherish her :P you don't know when you will realize that you love your sister

(that moment when this quote reminded me of TrishaxKris and i started getting the feels)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OErZAxLu0c0/UicLV9rYQ8I/AAAAAAAAEZw/NgG0XhKRBSA/s400/aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Shadin Siddique
05-07-2015, 03:32 PM
(that moment when this quote reminded me of TrishaxKris and i started getting the feels)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OErZAxLu0c0/UicLV9rYQ8I/AAAAAAAAEZw/NgG0XhKRBSA/s400/aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

What actually happened to her anyways? Didn't saw her for some time

Conan
05-07-2015, 04:24 PM

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

lol

Anyways if my visa gets approved imma see her then stalk seth next

- - - Updated - - -

You probably believe in "indirect kiss" and hate incest. IDK, just theorizing.The only thing I can say to you (because I'm the youngest) is just hide the things you don't want to be messed up by others. If necessary, buy a new padlock.

I dont believe in that crap

Click here to show spoiler. (http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/Plague)

BioTestificate
05-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Click here to show spoiler. (http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/Plague)

It's an actual spoiler, checked my sig multiple times.

Reballoo
05-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Putting all that aside,
SAXOPHONE FOR THE WIN!!! #BESTINSTRUMENT

HerobrineFan
05-08-2015, 01:55 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112793/3447678-8843939934-tumbl.gif

What actually happened to her anyways? Didn't saw her for some time

Yes

Answer this or be inhaled

Reballoo
05-08-2015, 02:02 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112793/3447678-8843939934-tumbl.gif

Yes

Answer this or be inhaled

You mean impaled? If so, that is one of the best mistypes ever. If you meant it, that is just weird...

iNarwhal
05-08-2015, 02:06 AM
You mean impaled? If so, that is one of the best mistypes ever. If you meant it, that is just weird...

YOU SHALL BE INHALED!!!!!!!!

ElectroDream
05-08-2015, 02:28 AM
Now i'm so grateful that me and my brother are really close. :3

We basically share everything together, including wls dls worlds access money books meh almost everything. Different when it's my sister, woah she's a professional thief! XD (and hacker, so I had to install 3 locking apps so she doesn't log on my growtopia account.)

Bamboo2004
05-08-2015, 04:58 AM
I play the flute in band, so I can relate to this.

Honestly, don't get too worked up about it. My band teacher spritzes flutes with a spray that sterilizes them. She does it before lending it to people.

Now that I think about it, this really wouldn't work for a clarinet, would it? Oh well, just get a new reed if you're paranoid. My school sells them for $2 each..

Conan
05-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Drums and Guitar FTW :yeah: