PDA

View Full Version : Friends....

ezereal
05-08-2015, 05:55 PM
So i dont really know how many times i post a thread about friends.....

So i really can't put down my past and move on. Can anyone help me? My parents can make friends that last 20 years, my friendships can barely last ten years, from good friends to strangers, i have been a lone wolf for about 3 years now, i dont really know what to do....:cry:

PolarisHD
05-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Instead of worrying how long your friends will last, why not just enjoy those moments when you are with them?

26FtW26
05-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Why is that a problem? If you ask me, that's a positive thing.

Shadin Siddique
05-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Instead of worrying how long your friends will last, why not just enjoy those moments when you are with them?

I have a 10 year friend that also got broken,and whenever I enjoy the good and great moments I feel crying that I miss them a lot.':cry:

CandleJack
05-08-2015, 07:10 PM
So i dont really know how many times i post a thread about friends.....

So i really can't put down my past and move on. Can anyone help me? My parents can make friends that last 20 years, my friendships can barely last ten years, from good friends to strangers, i have been a lone wolf for about 3 years now, i dont really know what to do....:cry:

The more you get attached to things is the same as how painful it would be when you need to let them go.

See it as a good thing.
I didn't even have a friend that last for a year.
It is fun to know a lot of people. They give you the best of experiences. :)

Tempting
05-08-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm so deep in my own thought, I probably only have 1 legit head in my mind, while there's people i'd consider to partially be my friend. I'm kind of like you, but like others have said, live in the present, and have a good time.

Hans
05-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Try to be a bit more shady, feel it in your own tought that you hate people. Your only friend is your darkness, you pass time is thinking about the world, how it goes, understanding human, trying to find a reason, the absolute reason.

More basically, being me. I wouldn't reccomend this though, I hold no responsibility if you cannot escape from your own toughts and darkness.

I have the most legit reason why I became like this. (No, it wasn't influence)

ezereal
05-09-2015, 01:13 AM
I am not a social person, if u want to ask me questions i will give u the most irritating answers like go do it yourself or do i look like i care.

Updated
05-09-2015, 07:35 AM
u should always hav fun with ur friends