PDA

View Full Version : Here's the deal. [DRAMA]

26FtW26
05-09-2015, 06:07 PM
This is about Eyez, me, ParkourDevil & some others. If you're interested feel free to tune in!

So Eyez is spreading information that I told him to kill himself and that I said I would find him irl. That's a lie. I never told him to kill himself. About the finding him part, all I did is this:

We'll track you down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can't-_-

Or can we?

ParkourDevil, truce?

Truth be told, he shouldn't be on the forums. As a matter of fact, he shouldn't even be on the internet if he's so easily offended.

Cloverlord
05-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Why is it that nobody ever uses ignore on the forum? This drama needs to stop, and ignore just may be worth the non-infractions.

XxJeirinxX
05-09-2015, 06:10 PM
The internet is for tough people .______.
Who think deep.

Mahmoud
05-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Eyez is just a guy looking for attention by making drama just like someone :whistling: we knew...
Ignore him and the drama will disappear and he won't get attention.

26FtW26
05-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Your my friend but that doesn't mean you should flame up more drama

He can take stuff seriously and be a hypocripte but just

LET IT GO

Let it gooo! Let it gooooo! I am one with popcorn and hooooooes!

radusavin366
05-09-2015, 06:17 PM

I want a bucket with alot of butter, please.

ParkourDevil
05-09-2015, 07:55 PM

3 letters
L
O
L

Brennanber
05-09-2015, 08:10 PM
You guys got wrecked by eyez and want to go for it again from all the insecurity you obtained from an annoying emo kid on the internet.

Want a real threat? Give me your skype name.

Reballoo
05-09-2015, 08:32 PM
He is just a troublemaker playing the victim... He went to a thread, and screamed that the subject of the thread sucked, then he got butthurt when somebody replied to his rude comment, then after his comment was forgotten, he went and continued making rude comments, deliberately stirring up trouble... He shouldn't expect any sympathy... BACTOBENE was more mature than him.

REGISORD
05-09-2015, 09:46 PM
He is just a troublemaker playing the victim... He went to a thread, and screamed that the subject of the thread sucked, then he got butthurt when somebody replied to his rude comment, then after his comment was forgotten, he went and continued making rude comments, deliberately stirring up trouble... He shouldn't expect any sympathy... BACTOBENE was more mature than him.

Who is BACTOBENE

kwj340
05-10-2015, 06:40 AM
You guys got wrecked by eyez and want to go for it again from all the insecurity you obtained from an annoying emo kid on the internet.

Want a real threat? Give me your skype name.

Really? I went back and read the threads involving the arguments. Not once did they get "wrecked by eyez". I mean none of them handled it maturely, but obviously you aren't either. Trying to bash them after being bashed by another forumer. What's your problem? Do you not know when to stop?

You are obviously on neither side by insulting both, but who do you think you are replying to them like that? Both of these people have feelings. Do you not understand that? Sure, some people are unable to feel upset or disappointed in what people say about them, but not everyone is like those people.

EDIT-

I've looked at your recent posts and from the looks of it, your replies are a little "PG13". I would put a filter on what you decide to say before you get banned. Because you know, you can't say whatever you want without a consequence.

26FtW26
05-10-2015, 08:55 AM
Really? I went back and read the threads involving the arguments. Not once did they get "wrecked by eyez". I mean none of them handled it maturely, but obviously you aren't either. Trying to bash them after being bashed by another forumer. What's your problem? Do you not know when to stop?

You are obviously on neither side by insulting both, but who do you think you are replying to them like that? Both of these people have feelings. Do you not understand that? Sure, some people are unable to feel upset or disappointed in what people say about them, but not everyone is like those people.

EDIT-

I've looked at your recent posts and from the looks of it, your replies are a little "PG13". I would put a filter on what you decide to say before you get banned. Because you know, you can't say whatever you want without a consequence.

He's turned into a hater, insulting anyone who doesn't praise him in every one of their posts. Make that everyone.

SageDeoxys
05-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Who is BACTOBENE

A kid who wanted to make a clan to rule Growtopia by getting people to help him on the forums. Just be glad you weren't around at his time, because the forums were absolute chaos.

Reballoo
05-10-2015, 04:21 PM
A kid who wanted to make a clan to rule Growtopia by getting people to help him on the forums. Just be glad you weren't around at his time, because the forums were absolute chaos.

Not to mention his grammar was horrible and logic did not exist around him. It was rather amusing though, since there never was any real harm done.

SageDeoxys
05-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Not to mention his grammar was horrible and logic did not exist around him. It was rather amusing though, since there never was any real harm done.

Ah, very true. And as to the harm, yes he never caused any. I actually got a few laughs from him, but when I say the forums were chaos back then, I was reffering to other forumers.

kwj340
05-10-2015, 05:27 PM
He's turned into a hater, insulting anyone who doesn't praise him in every one of their posts. Make that everyone.

Yea, I used to think pretty highly of him but he started acting like that. I just hope not everyone can learn how to be a jerk from him.

Shadin Siddique
05-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Haha,I remember Bacto,I think even Horse was in his clan.. He's clan was to GRIEF the famous/infamous worlds. Cool clan,eh? Not like any other clan in Growtopia..:crazy: