PDA

View Full Version : Nuuuuu

Boomer
05-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Ive been on vacation since mid February. It all ends tomorrow...the beginning of 12th grade....

Ok Boom...get yourself together....its only 9 months...about 10 books to read and write reports on...write a research report....I can do this....deep breaths....breathe in...breathe out *burp* oops....ok...Im good now.

radusavin366
05-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Ive been on vacation since mid February. It all ends tomorrow...the beginning of 12th grade....

Ok Boom...get yourself together....its only 9 months...about 10 books to read and write reports on...write a research report....I can do this....deep breaths....breathe in...breathe out *burp* oops....ok...Im good now.

Lol our vacation starts in june.

CAN'T WAIT.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
05-10-2015, 05:18 PM
RIP Boomer. I'm kidding I'm sure you'll do fine in grade 12, if you've made it this far you can make it another year. Think maybe after this you can go on another vacation or something....

Solsagann
05-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Good luck mate ! Why does your holiday ends in May by the way, does it work like this where you live ? It's like the opposite in France.

kwj340
05-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Lol our vacation starts in june.

CAN'T WAIT.

Mine starts next week. I have a field trip to a waterpark the week after tho. I don't know if that counts considering I'm only going to be at the school for 40 minutes.

I also got out a week earlier than all the other grades in my school. I'm in 8th grade so we have promotion.

Shadin Siddique
05-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Our vacation is from June 1st week to August 30th.
Yasss 3 monttthhhsss

NeuroT
05-10-2015, 05:58 PM
My vacation starts June 13. In the meantime, more education for me. :cool:

Boomer
05-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Good luck mate ! Why does your holiday ends in May by the way, does it work like this where you live ? It's like the opposite in France.

Im homeschooled, and my start date is almost always somewhere around the beginning of May, regardless of when I finish.

If there was another year after 12th, and I finshed 12th in 1 month, I would most probably have 11 months of vacation before starting the next grade.

Usually in public US schools a grade finishes up at end of May/beginning of June.