PDA

View Full Version : I am very depressed...

EasykGT
05-13-2015, 11:43 PM
My mom and Dad are going on a divorce and 1 hour ago they were screaming at eachother while I was sitting in my room.
I have officially lost hope of my dad because he keeps on abusing my two older brothers and one of them has a child, my dad keeps on insulting my brothers child. I can now see why my mom wants to divorce with my dad.
I am just so depressed right now. :cry:
My mom wants to sell the house and I am just feeling empty..:cry:

I can't believe I have to go through this and my brothers wedding in in 6 months...

lukj2001
05-13-2015, 11:46 PM
You can come over to my house sometimes we have free cookies
Just trying to cheer you up, sry if its the wrong time...

TheRealThatGuy
05-13-2015, 11:51 PM
My mom and Dad are going on a divorce and 1 hour ago they were screaming at eachother while I was sitting in my room.
I have officially lost hope of my dad because he keeps on abusing my two older brothers and one of them has a child, my dad keeps on insulting my brothers child. I can now see why my mom wants to divorce with my dad.

I can't believe I have to go through this and my brothers wedding in in 6 months...

I'd love to help you out but I can't. Just remember suicide is NEVER the answer! So don't think about it.

EasykGT
05-13-2015, 11:54 PM
I'd love to help you out but I can't. Just remember suicide is NEVER the answer! So don't think about it.

Suicide is just absolutely ridiculous, I would never do such a thing to myself.:nope:

TheRealThatGuy
05-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Suicide is just absolutely ridiculous, I would never do such a thing to myself.:nope:

k good. that is good

Conan
05-14-2015, 12:45 AM
I think your parents needs counseling

They are not in the right mind.
They couldn't think of the consequences of what they are doing because they kept their hot minds in its state.

If you are a christian you can talk to me, I can do some counseling for yah.
I understand you situation and i want to do anything i can to help yah.

I feel awfully sad for people in this kind of situations.

Linkoftime
05-14-2015, 12:49 AM
I know how you feel my parents also had a divorce.If you keep being depressed think on the bright side of everything it helps

lukj2001
05-14-2015, 12:50 AM
I know how you feel my parents also had a divorce.If you keep being depressed think on the bright side of everything it helps

Never think of the bright side. Don't sugarcoat yourself. Embrace the fact and DO something.

MiniLA
05-14-2015, 12:51 AM
www.beyondblue.org.au/

- - - Updated - - -

also listen to mayday parade songs

- - - Updated - - -

Conan
05-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Never think of the bright side. Don't sugarcoat yourself. Embrace the fact and DO something.

Parents this days: if you try to do something you get beaten up.
Might aswell stay in the corner keeping myself away from them

lukj2001
05-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Parents this days: if you try to do something you get beaten up.
Might aswell stay in the corner keeping myself away from them

Might as well take a couple of knives into my room. (That's what I do.)

"I don't care if I get killed. At least I will break a few bones of yours."

Lettering
05-14-2015, 01:06 AM
if youre this sad, you need to express your emotions. prepare a song or a poem. believe in yourself. know that you are the change you see fit. kk? we're all behind ya and we love ya k? good luck

EasykGT
05-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Thank you guys for comforting me, I appreciate it! :D

I think your parents needs counseling

They are not in the right mind.
They couldn't think of the consequences of what they are doing because they kept their hot minds in its state.

If you are a christian you can talk to me, I can do some counseling for yah.
I understand you situation and i want to do anything i can to help yah.

I feel awfully sad for people in this kind of situations.
I am Catholic!

TrueFutBol
05-14-2015, 02:04 AM
Remember these words: 2 Christmases.

darksnake99
05-14-2015, 02:07 AM
Oh, well I don't know what to say.

I can tell you though friends will help. Although I myself have not seen my parents go through large conflict like so, some of my friends have and I've been there for them. Find a friend you're comfortable with, and maybe just vent to him. Just talking about it can make you feel better.

Modelo
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM

Ik what your going through my parents tried to get divorce or tried to sell our house also but you gotta be the bigger person and the solution and step in stop the fights and etc and ina few days everything will be bsck to normal.

iKeven
05-14-2015, 02:22 AM
STARS CAN STILL SHINE WITHOUT DARKNESS!
try to make the best of your situation
For example: Youre brother is getting married!!!!💑

skrub the cultist
05-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Sadist and all, I don't want you to do anything bad to yourself or anyone. This isn't your fault. People make mistakes, big and small. If your parents argue, it's not your fault, nor your brother's. He's still young and will make mistakes easily. Don't do anything foolish. Make the best out of what you have. :D:D:D

- - - Updated - - -

www.beyondblue.org.au/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Linkin Park is better
no fite me pls

XDCorez
05-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Just like Conan said, your parents have SOMETHING REALLY WRONG in their minds. I mean come on. Father abusing someone's son? What the hell?!

XDCorez
05-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Ridiculous parents these days

Nah, ridiculous parents start appearing from a 10 years ago..

EasykGT
05-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Just like Conan said, your parents have SOMETHING REALLY WRONG in their minds. I mean come on. Father abusing someone's son? What the hell?!
Thats pretty much why my mom wants to go on a divorce. Not only that but my dad swears at my mom a lot which makes me very disappointed..

XDCorez
05-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Thats pretty much why my parents want to go on a divorce.
And not only that but my dad swears at my mom a lot which makes me very disappointed..

Wottt???!!!!
Ur father swears (A LOT)??!!!

XxJeirinxX
05-14-2015, 02:42 PM
My Parents:
My pops is a bish who lies and my mom is a bish who is always close to his gay mtherfkin boyfriend.