PDA

View Full Version : Win a free wl everyone can win

Elusive
05-14-2015, 05:15 AM
There's another forums almost exactly like Rtsoft but it's for league of legends. The community is just as small as Growtopia a year ago. Zealot Gaming (http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=9349), this is one of the biggest clans you can join in league of legends. The point of joining a clan is to find friends to play with or even join/create a ranked team and start becoming more competitive into league of legends, we prefer you to have TeamSpeak 3 so we can communicate while playing. If you apply for a Ranked team you will need to set a schedule where we can train with you unless you sign up for a casual/unserious team.

*Don't forget to set me as your referrer if you join, my name is Elusive, I get points for events and raffles. Everyone that sets me as their referrer will win a wl, i'll send you a message when i get notified you referred me

Elusive
05-14-2015, 06:18 AM
bump (10 wls)

*Throws wls around*

batpan
05-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Sign up on a forums just like this and win a wl! Click here (http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=9349) or go here, http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=9349 to make me as your Referer. I get points for events and raffles for another game when you guys register!

*Message me when you are done, everyone that signs up will win a wl*

Aight boi done, you best pay up

batpan
05-14-2015, 06:35 AM
bump (10 wls)

*Throws noob items around*

Pay up plox

Indicative
05-14-2015, 06:38 AM
Check your inbox. :rolleyes:

batpan
05-14-2015, 06:43 AM

I don't think op delivars.... Should we link mods to thread?

Elusive
05-14-2015, 06:48 AM
I don't think op delivars.... Should we link mods to thread?

I don't think you are reading your inbox, Since you're new to the forums, if you scroll up it will tell you that you have an unread message.

batpan
05-14-2015, 07:08 AM
I don't think you are reading your inbox, Since you're new to the forums, if you scroll up it will tell you that you have an unread message.

I thought you meant the other fourm's messaging system

Elusive
05-14-2015, 07:24 AM
I have to head to bed right now so anyone that does the registration i will get to you tomorrow.

Your wl is in the world ZEALOTGAMING, i msged you the door ID.

syrup
05-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh snap this isn't a cheap forum, not like those make-it-yourself-for-free forum, Vbulletin forum.

KKcupcake
05-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Yep.
Done.

Elusive
05-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Yep.
Done.

Bump, i didn't get a referral message from yours, if you already signed up you'll have to redo it again.

If you guys want the wl you have to put me as your referrer, not just sign up. Don't forget this.

Updated
05-15-2015, 05:41 AM
Dude I registered...
and your inbox is full
soooooooooooo

there you go...
growtopia ign:

DAIBEACH

Elusive
05-16-2015, 05:17 AM
Changed the thread a lot, you still win a wl if you set me as your referrer.

Updated
05-16-2015, 05:33 AM
what if I make 2 accounts lol
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Conan
05-16-2015, 05:34 AM
Oh snap this isn't a cheap forum, not like those make-it-yourself-for-free forum, Vbulletin forum.

I prefer MyBB that VB

its better IMO

Fluid layouts and mobile optimized :P (As of the latest update 1.8)

Anyways Elusive
Id recommend an app so u could use teamspeak while full screen

Its called "Overwolf" (Its advertised on ts client hehehe)
Its awesome because i can browse webpages while playing and other crap like chat and use recorders
etc

Elusive
05-16-2015, 05:39 AM
I prefer MyBB that VB

its better IMO

Fluid layouts and mobile optimized :P (As of the latest update 1.8)

Anyways Elusive
Id recommend an app so u could use teamspeak while full screen

Its called "Overwolf" (Its advertised on ts client hehehe)
Its awesome because i can browse webpages while playing and other crap like chat and use recorders
etc

A lot of my friends in real life are in this clan and i'm sure everyone here is fine with just ts3.

Conan
05-16-2015, 05:42 AM
A lot of my friends in real life are in this clan and i'm sure everyone here is fine with just ts3.

Try looking for it :P

its not an alternative to TS3 its an add on to make overlays inside the game (Like if you want to see who is talking on the channel)