PDA

View Full Version : A newbie question...

Swertip
06-25-2013, 05:22 AM
Sorry if this is spam, but a question. A newbie question..when I try to private msg someone a picture for a signature, I press the picture button, but it says write the URC...and so, I don't know what to type in to get my picture. The computer option doesn't work...sorry if I didn't specify enough. Please answer!

maplepro
06-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Sorry if this is spam, but a question. A newbie question..when I try to private msg someone a picture for a signature, I press the picture button, but it says write the URC...and so, I don't know what to type in to get my picture. The computer option doesn't work...sorry if I didn't specify enough. Please answer!

It happened to me too. I used a computer and it worked so i suggest u use a computor to upload ur signature pic

Swertip
06-25-2013, 03:20 PM
It happened to me too. I used a computer and it worked so i suggest u use a computor to upload ur signature pic

Dang it, my computer is as slow as heck...shoot!

EDIT: it still didnt make the choose from computer show up...:(

Weedy
06-25-2013, 03:54 PM

Why is it slow because your using INTERNET EXPLORER?

JK I use to much iFUNNY.

Swertip
06-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Why is it slow because your using INTERNET EXPLORER?

JK I use to much iFUNNY.

Haha. But yes, I do use Internet explorer. :/ I suck at computer stuff, but I just got into it when I met gt forums, aha. So yeah, I'm learning...

XemmaX
06-25-2013, 03:59 PM
I had the same problem!
Here'S a tip: Load up your picture first in your album here in forum! Then you can copy the URL of the picture in your album and send it to the person!
Good luck! *_*
~XemmaX~

maplepro
06-26-2013, 02:29 AM

Wierd...i used a computer to change my pic as it doesnt even work with my phone