PDA

View Full Version : Two random questions that I had in my mind for so long now

Hans
05-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Well, I had to ask this. Personally, I wouldn't really mind what you think or if you really had experienced this. --> (Referring to Q. 1)

Q#1. Have you ever experienced, while reading, that your mind goes faster than you that you couldn't even keep up with it. Or when thinking and spacing out. (e.g. When you're reading, you can't focus and your vision goes whack you couldn't even keep up with your mind to think)

Q#2. Knife or gun? (I would personally choose knife, that is, if I had many on my pocket so I could simultaneously throw it at him. Or if I had absolute eye vision and marksmanship, I could throw the knife at the hole of the gun refraining it to shoot)

(Q#1 keeps happening to me, so I had to ask. Q#2 is just so me, I would like to know your fighting professions.)

xghasterx
05-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Q1:no,I don't

Q2:A gun. Even if you throw it,it won't go far to kill the person with the gun,not mentioning the accuracy.

Hans
05-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Q1:no,I don't

Q2:A gun. Even if you throw it,it won't go far to kill the person with the gun,not mentioning the accuracy.

Depending on the material used to the knife. It would be better if it were a small iridium used to make some parts of the knife. Supporting the weight, it would go longer, but I doubt it would have much accuracy, that's why you need the absolute vision of an eye and great marksmanship. (That is, if you're going to aim for the gun)

It would still be good to deflect some bullets using the knife, best bet would be a butcher knife.

If you had skill, gun would be good. I just can't take recoil that much, for a new one. That's distracting.

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
05-14-2015, 10:20 AM
As for question one, it always happen to me when i'm reading or revising my notes.
But question 2 i would pick the gun, my accuracy is the best when it comes to shooting and it has more bullets than just 1 knife. XD

Hans
05-14-2015, 10:21 AM
I need someone to confirm Q#1.. Does anyone know what it's called, or how it could affect me? I've been having these stuff since I was 9 or so.. It just occured 2 days ago again and I wanted to ask you guys =P

- - - Updated - - -

As for question one, it always happen to me when i'm reading or revising my notes.
But question 2 i would pick the gun, my accuracy is the best when it comes to shooting and it has more bullets than just 1 knife. XD

Explain answer to Q#1 ples

It's distracting me alot.

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
05-14-2015, 10:28 AM
I need someone to confirm Q#1.. Does anyone know what it's called, or how it could affect me? I've been having these stuff since I was 9 or so.. It just occured 2 days ago again and I wanted to ask you guys =P

- - - Updated - - -

Explain answer to Q#1 ples

It's distracting me alot.

I'm not really sure what usually cause them or whether it's a symptom of Derealalisation but for me it often occurs when i'm stressed.

Hans
05-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I'm not really sure what usually cause them or whether it's a symptom of Derealalisation but for me it often occurs when i'm stressed.

You mean like, when your minds racing you and you can't think well? I can't really explain it, but.. It's something I worry about time in my mind. The feeling that it's distorting what you think. And completely just passes you forward even if you don't understand anything.

It's pretty hard to explain..

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
05-14-2015, 11:34 AM
You mean like, when your minds racing you and you can't think well? I can't really explain it, but.. It's something I worry about time in my mind. The feeling that it's distorting what you think. And completely just passes you forward even if you don't understand anything.

It's pretty hard to explain..

Hmm, I think that you should see a Psychologist. They may be able to help with your problem.

Hans
05-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Hmm, I think that you should see a Psychologist. They may be able to help with your problem.

No thanks, I don't need their help. I need your opinion on this thing, I don't need help because I'll be using this for my own advantage.

BlaZinG
05-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Well, I had to ask this. Personally, I wouldn't really mind what you think or if you really had experienced this. --> (Referring to Q. 1)

Q#1. Have you ever experienced, while reading, that your mind goes faster than you that you couldn't even keep up with it. Or when thinking and spacing out. (e.g. When you're reading, you can't focus and your vision goes whack you couldn't even keep up with your mind to think)

Q#2. Knife or gun? (I would personally choose knife, that is, if I had many on my pocket so I could simultaneously throw it at him. Or if I had absolute eye vision and marksmanship, I could throw the knife at the hole of the gun refraining it to shoot)

(Q#1 keeps happening to me, so I had to ask. Q#2 is just so me, I would like to know your fighting professions.)

1) I wear your grandad's clothes.

2) Gun, if I had marksmanship I could shoot someone straight in the head.

Lolz.

XxJeirinxX
05-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Q1: Nope
Q2: I do BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) and a bit of Taekwondo
So I would choose knife :P

KKcupcake
05-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Q1 very rarely happens to me, but it has, maybe once in a year.
It happens when i skim REALLY FAST over text and my vision goes crazy and i have to pause to get back to normal/shut my eyes. Then i have to read it again because my mind did not absorb anything

PolarisHD
05-14-2015, 12:21 PM
1. That sometmes happen to me too. I just mumble what I'm reading whenever that happens.

2. A gun. Knives don't stand a chance against guns. Unless if you play Call of Duty.

XxJeirinxX
05-14-2015, 12:25 PM
1. That sometmes happen to me too. I just mumble what I'm reading whenever that happens.

2. A gun. Knives don't stand a chance against guns. Unless if you play Call of Duty.

A knife can be a long ranged weapon too :3
A gun can be a melee but it doesn't kill when you make it melee, it only knocks the people out of their lights.

PolarisHD
05-14-2015, 12:31 PM
A knife can be a long ranged weapon too :3
A gun can be a melee but it doesn't kill when you make it melee, it only knocks the people out of their lights.

That's true but it isn't as effective as a gun, and vice-versa.

BioTestificate
05-14-2015, 02:03 PM
IDK about the feel, I'm more into games and their storylines.

I prefer a gun, especially long-ranged ones, though I can only use them properly in videogames. But seriously, I prefer a gun.

FrostxMC =^.^=
05-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Q1- Yes I have...
Q2- I'm a good marksman but better at close combat.

You will get KARMA
05-14-2015, 02:35 PM
I'd choose knife I think.
You can kill people in public without anyone expecting it was your.
Walking with a gun and then shoot someone is kinda more suspicious xD

Hans
05-14-2015, 05:22 PM
I'd choose knife I think.
You can kill people in public without anyone expecting it was your.
Walking with a gun and then shoot someone is kinda more suspicious xD

Huehuehuehue. I liek ur taste

REGISORD
05-14-2015, 08:58 PM

To question 2. Knife because gun can run out of bullets, and in video games I like to get up and personal at my opponent and slash his guts out :3

growtopiaboss HD
05-14-2015, 08:59 PM

1.No

2.You are not serial killer!

Conan
05-14-2015, 09:11 PM
happens to me when im studying
Your mind is faster than your eyes

Id choose a gun with a bayonet *troll*

Or maybe a gun with a silencer

WAIT
Why not both?

stobble
05-14-2015, 09:19 PM
1) iv have something similar where i blank out and i dont take in the information i am reading
2) gun, i bet that you have no idea how to throw a knife properly, never mind how hard it is to aim with a knife. gun will always win (unless its like a shotgun and your reloading it...)