PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else with this problem???

Boomer
05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
Here's how my iPad's pull-up screen should look:

Here's how it looks the rare moment I want to listen something:

Please tell me Im not the only one with this issue. I can't turn on my sound at all. It sometimes happens, and the only way to "fix" it is to comepletely reboot my device, or just click the off button and come back a half hour later. Then it happens again. Using an iPad 2 with iOS 7.

craft3d
05-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Just use the buttons provided on the side of tablet?

Boomer
05-15-2015, 03:09 PM
I literally cannot turn my sound on at all, even with the buttons. I cant do anything until I reboot or the system finally allows me to use it again.

Sure, i can turn the sound on on the video, but it won't do anything unless my iPad's spearkers are on.

shadow_user
05-15-2015, 03:19 PM
you should probably contact an Apple Employee in the store and sees what's the problem, if they will charge you for that, maybe you can look for your warranty or something (If you still have them). Else you can also go to other technicians that can fix them, tho make sure that the technician is trustworthy or you might get more problems as they might 'sometimes' get something from your iPad to fix others [For other customers], still you can watch them as they do their job.

P.S. You can also watch youtube or search in Google, tho it could be time consuming.

Shadin Siddique
05-15-2015, 03:25 PM

Please tell me Im not the only one with this issue. I can't turn on my sound at all. It sometimes happens, and the only way to "fix" it is to comepletely reboot my device, or just click the off button and come back a half hour later. Then it happens again. Using an iPad 2 with iOS 7.

Update to iOS 8 maybe? Because I never got that,also.. Isn't there a volume thing in the borders of your iPad?

- - - Updated - - -

I literally cannot turn my sound on at all, even with the buttons. I cant do anything until I reboot or the system finally allows me to use it again.

Sure, i can turn the sound on on the video, but it won't do anything unless my iPad's spearkers are on.

Is your ringtone button off?

Ilikecats
05-15-2015, 03:42 PM
O.o i dont have this problem try turing off ur ipad then back on

Areodax
05-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Update to iOS 8 maybe? Because I never got that,also.. Isn't there a volume thing in the borders of your iPad?

- - - Updated - - -

Is your ringtone button off?

iOS 8 is crap.

Boomer, use an Assistive touch. :crazy:

REGISORD
05-15-2015, 05:08 PM

Took me a long time to find the difference... :whistling:

LolDawn
05-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Solution:
Use Android. It has capabilities beyond an iOS jailbreak.

shadow_user
05-16-2015, 01:55 AM
Solution:
Use Android. It has capabilities beyond an iOS jailbreak.

Where trading Android and iOS is pretty easy and you don't need to go to various website just to trade. (you just need to go to a place in your neighborhood with "trade" space.)