PDA

View Full Version : Im kinda scared, am i ill?

derHicer
06-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Picture:
http://i43.tinypic.com/eu2gc2.jpg

I marked the spots where i think theres something werid red.
Also you might notice that white skin all over it...
and it keeps hurting like acid, i cant eat or drink!

(PS: Its the spot under your tongue)

Unophishal23
06-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Im not sure what that is, but I think you should go to the doctor and get that checked out.

derHicer
06-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Im not sure what that is, but I think you should go to the doctor and get that checked out.

my parents say its just a small infection it goes off in a week so they kinda "wont let me go to the doctor".

1marci
06-25-2013, 05:27 PM
did you have a fever or sore throat before you got this?

derHicer
06-25-2013, 05:28 PM
did you have a fever or sore throat before you got this?

nope i was all okay

oh and some more info: i got a small hurt because of this after dentist, but after a day it became MUCH worse.
thought my teeth didnt hurt, how i said my tongue did

1marci
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM
wait. did you have this before or after you went to the dentist? (did you have at least one of the bumps before you saw the dentist or did the bumps appear after you saw the dentist?)

derHicer
06-25-2013, 05:42 PM
wait. did you have this before or after you went to the dentist? (did you have at least one of the bumps before you saw the dentist or did the bumps appear after you saw the dentist?)

after, but after dentist was just hurting, now (1 day later) there is that white skin and other werid thingys

1marci
06-25-2013, 05:59 PM
ok. I wouldn't worry about it. Your parents are right. It sounds like just an infection. You may definitely want to stay away from acidic foods such as oranges, lemons, and spicy foods because that will irritate them and make them hurt. Rinse out your mouth often with water to try to keep them clean from food germs. If you can have your parents buy you baby orajel or regular orajel, that can actually help make them a bit numb so you can eat in peace without being afraid of it hurting while you chew. Baby orajel here in the US is what we put on babies gums to make them numb so when their teeth are starting to grow in, it doesn't hurt them so much. I don't know if there is something like that there where you are, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Just to be on the safe side, make sure you do not share your drinks or food with your brothers or sisters. I do not think that you can pass it on, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Also, make sure you wash your hands with plenty of soap often, just in case you happen to touch our mouth without realizing it.

I'm not a doctor, but am a mom of 3, so I know that you may be feeling scared. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

DevinS
06-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Could be a zit on your tongue!
I think there's no need to be worried about! :)
I had that too. But on my face. :rolleyes:

derHicer
06-25-2013, 06:25 PM
ok. I wouldn't worry about it. Your parents are right. It sounds like just an infection. You may definitely want to stay away from acidic foods such as oranges, lemons, and spicy foods because that will irritate them and make them hurt. Rinse out your mouth often with water to try to keep them clean from food germs. If you can have your parents buy you baby orajel or regular orajel, that can actually help make them a bit numb so you can eat in peace without being afraid of it hurting while you chew. Baby orajel here in the US is what we put on babies gums to make them numb so when their teeth are starting to grow in, it doesn't hurt them so much. I don't know if there is something like that there where you are, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Just to be on the safe side, make sure you do not share your drinks or food with your brothers or sisters. I do not think that you can pass it on, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Also, make sure you wash your hands with plenty of soap often, just in case you happen to touch our mouth without realizing it.

I'm not a doctor, but am a mom of 3, so I know that you may be feeling scared. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

wow thank you so much :)!

1marci
06-25-2013, 06:35 PM
oh. one more thing. avoid putting salt and sugar directly on it as that can also irritate it. you can have foods with salt and sugar,just make sure you don't put a spoon full of sugar in your mouth as my daughter likes doing. lol. Hopefully, you will start to feel better in a few days. Have a great day!!!! Feel free to look me up in the game. My name is 1marci.

PS. you may want to remove your picture from this post.

DevinS
06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
oh. one more thing. avoid putting salt and sugar directly on it as that can also irritate it. you can have foods with salt and sugar,just make sure you don't put a spoon full of sugar in your mouth as my daughter likes doing. lol. Hopefully, you will start to feel better in a few days. Have a great day!!!! Feel free to look me up in the game. My name is 1marci.

PS. you may want to remove your picture from this post.

It really hurts when you put salt on a wound! :eek:

derHicer
06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
It really hurts when you put salt on a wound! :eek:

Yeah i ate salted tomatoes i was like ouch..

DevinS
06-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Off-Topic: I have seen a big guy with beard today. You won't believe how old he is. He is 12?!
I'm older than this guy and I don't even have a beard! This is :crazy:!

darkhawk
06-25-2013, 11:27 PM
They're probably mouth ulcers. They happen when you eat a lot of fried food or if you just bite your skin. They may hurt a lot but trust me, when they're gone your gonna be very happy lol. Just try drinking a lot of water and eating citric fruit like oranges they usually help :3. Avoid fried food for now and I hope they go away soon :o

The11Who
06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
They're probably mouth ulcers. They happen when you eat a lot of fried food or if you just bite your skin. They may hurt a lot but trust me, when they're gone your gonna be very happy lol. Just try drinking a lot of water and eating citric fruit like oranges they usually help :3. Avoid fried food for now and I hope they go away soon :o

I agree with darkhawk, and if you can't stand the pain, there is numbing cream in the pharmacy or dentist place that might help you.