PDA

View Full Version : Screw Windows 8

darksnake99
05-15-2015, 09:36 PM
I was just playing a natural normal match of tf2 when the dang automatic updates just put everything at a standstill. On Windows 7 I could postpone this until I would go to sleep and then let it, but noooo it has to update NOW. Fix yo $&!@ Microsoft. Windows 8 is the stupid crazy child of the Windows family.
[/rant]

Edit: also has been updating for the past 15 minutes.

Conan
05-15-2015, 09:50 PM
I was just playing a natural normal match of tf2 when the dang automatic updates just put everything at a standstill. On Windows 7 I could postpone this until I would go to sleep and then let it, but noooo it has to update NOW. Fix yo $&!@ Microsoft. Windows 8 is the stupid crazy child of the Windows family.
[/rant]

Edit: also has been updating for the past 15 minutes.

why not disable windows updates?
it installs alot of useless updates so i just install updates manually from the website

craft3d
05-15-2015, 10:46 PM
it installs alot of useless updates so i just install updates manually from the website

I know right? Plus, why don't people just uninstall Windows 8, get a cracked on or recovery CD, and reinstall it.

darksnake99
05-15-2015, 11:05 PM

because there are sometimes updates that ARE important. I want to install it when I want. I'm not manually installing updates, this isn't 1995 where you have to FTP the latest build over at snail speed.