PDA

View Full Version : Don't you think some people are too serious?

Hans
05-18-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey, have you noticed some people like your mom, dad, friends, sister or brother is taking life too seriously? I mean like, you can't make it out of life alive, right? If you believe in after-life, be sure to keep on dreaming, but still.. You don't have your life even if you're in after-life.

I mean like, people that clean too much (referring to clean freaks), keeps cleaning all their life. Everything they see wrong, they clean, clean, clean. Why can't they sit back and just watch their house rot? Nah, just kidding. Perhaps cleaning every other day should do it. But wasting your time? Kidding me..

And sometimes they even blame you, because you're not cleaning. It's not my mistake that you're a damn clean freak. I never wanted that. People blame you for your mistakes? PATHETIC.

It's sooooooooooo pathetic. Why don't you just go all on out? Don't you think? It's enlightening, indeed. Live your life to the fullest, everyday, game your way on, enlighten yourself, have some talking time or something. Have some fun.

You're not wasting your time, you're using it. Whatever purpose, even for those cleaning. But using it for something so pathetic? I mean, that's useless. Time is very important and every second we lose it.

It's like going to a war, you know? Why don't you just have trust in your people. Don't think of a stupid tactic. Use all of your instincts, worrying about the plan will just drag you down. Don't take it seriously, don't fear. Go all on out like there's no tomorrow.

Fighting with all your will.

Hey, same goes to life, isn't it? You don't need a pathetic plan to survive. You just go on with it, learn to go with the flow. Well, not actually with the flow. Just.. Follow what you think. You have freedom, so whatever you do, other people might be against you or not.

Let's do a little more thinking.

How 'bout those people who thinks of taking the blame so seriously? They're such a wuss. There's no point playing the "blame-game" in this screwed up world. It's already chaoting and devestated. If you get the blame then get it. There's no need to fear that.

I mean, the only reason you get scared of getting blamed by small mistakes, is that you're afraid that someone higher than you will scold you. Why don't you smile at them and say "screw you." ? Take a try. But if it's your parents? Haha, it's a different story.

So you see, you had freedom since time started. And your parents are the shackles that are holding you. Mom- right shackle, Dad- left shackle. It's limiting your freedom. If they both die, you're free. It's your choice now to do what you want.

If you still take life seriously even if you're damn free. Then how are you gonna live? If you call that living, you're pathetic.

TL;DR. Don't take life so serious that you'll drown even in your own insanity.

Hans
05-18-2015, 03:49 PM
Don't leave me hangin'! Answer me!

Magicalfishy
05-18-2015, 03:50 PM
I've been thinking the exact same thing. Only, I believe everything is in God's hands, so I have nothing to worry about. :o

Hans
05-18-2015, 04:03 PM
I've been thinking the exact same thing. Only, I believe everything is in God's hands, so I have nothing to worry about. :o

Yasyasyasyasyas tyty

Guessing you're Christian.

- - - Updated - - -

"The most important part of your life is that when you live every second as its end of your life. -someguyidk

I live my life off of this quote

Pretty much explains everything

:cool::cool::cool::(:cool::mad::p:eek::mad::cool:
Yasyas

Tempting
05-18-2015, 04:04 PM
I know so much about life, that I should be depressed, but this is why I live my life to the fullest. My personality is naturally serious-like, so I can't help it really. Thanks for the reminder though.

Magicalfishy
05-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Yasyasyasyasyas tyty

Guessing you're Christian.

Yeah, I'm always happy and have nothing to worry about. That may be why others are so serious, it's because they're scared.

Hans
05-18-2015, 04:07 PM
I know so much about life, that I should be depressed, but this is why I live my life to the fullest. My personality is naturally serious-like, so I can't help it really. Thanks for the reminder though.

No you're fine. I often space out, myself, really.

So that makes me half-hypocrite in everything I do, because I hate people when they can't do it. But the truth is really even what I, myself, keep saying can't do it.

Pathetic, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm always happy and have nothing to worry about. That may be why others are so serious, it's because they're scared.

Everything horrid, and all of our mistakes.. Rooted from fear.

TheWestonGuy
05-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Yeah. But i've got one question.

Would you rather...

Live a life you will remember, or live a bad life that you won't remember?

Hans
05-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Yeah. But i've got one question.

Would you rather...

Live a life you will remember, or live a bad life that you won't remember?

Live a life that I would remember, ofcourse.

But sure, it will be painful. Making memories with people are one of the most sweetest, yet at the same time, one of the most painful thing ever. If I remember all of it, all the good times and bad times, I would know. It would be really painful once you leave them..

Trollrage
05-18-2015, 04:49 PM
Man, luckily I got 2 lifes left.

PotatoMarco
05-18-2015, 04:51 PM
What if cleaning is their lives? For you it might seem boring, but for them it might be like the best game ever. People find joy in their own ways.

Areodax
05-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Yeah, they need to be carefree.

Like me. :crazy:

Hans
05-18-2015, 05:23 PM
What if cleaning is their lives? For you it might seem boring, but for them it might be like the best game ever. People find joy in their own ways.

I guess you do have some point. But that's not it.

I didn't point to people who find joy on their hobby. I was thinking of a certain person who hates cleaning so much, but she likes to keep it clean and takes everything seriously. She wants things organized but stresses herself by cleaning.

I think it'd be rude to say who she is, but I guess some of you already have a clue on who she is.

Oh, and find the difference of joy and habbit to seriousness, mkay?