PDA

View Full Version : Totally geeking out right now.

Magicalfishy
05-18-2015, 09:52 PM
I was at work and one of my co-workers got off of work and went to his car to grab his wallet. Then he walked up to the register to order something and he pulls out a ONE PIECE wallet. I quickly ran out an order and came back in and asked him if he liked One Piece and then we totally started geeking out talking about things that have happened in One Piece. It was hilarious yet awesome.

Have you guys ever geeked out before?

Tempting
05-18-2015, 09:57 PM
I never knew you were that old.. anywho, i've never seen One Piece, but I definitely have geeked out, and it happens quite often.

Conan
05-18-2015, 09:58 PM
I was at work and one of my co-workers got off of work and went to his car to grab his wallet. Then he walked up to the register to order something and he pulls out a ONE PIECE wallet. I quickly ran out an order and came back in and asked him if he liked One Piece and then we totally started geeking out talking about things that have happened in One Piece. It was hilarious yet awesome.

Have you guys ever geeked out before?

I did that when i found out my classmate played growtopia a month after me without us (Me and my growtopian classmates) knowing lol.

Aquarious
05-18-2015, 09:59 PM
Wow, that's great!
I only have one friend IRL who shares a common interest with me- anime and manga, all my other friends think it's weird. ;_;

PURPLE585
05-18-2015, 10:03 PM
Rubik's Cubes, as most people call them.

For us.. it's "Moyu Dayan Wittwo Cyclone blah blah brand names blah blah"

Conan
05-18-2015, 10:04 PM
I never knew you were that old.. anywho, i've never seen One Piece, but I definitely have geeked out, and it happens quite often.
Yep me too i never knew he was that old

Wow, that's great!
I only have one friend IRL who shares a common interest with me- anime and manga, all my other friends think it's weird. ;_;

Well i may be in luck.

Alot of my classmates doesnt find it wierd for us to read manga and watch anime.
(Some of the staff in my school watches anime also ;) )

They will just ask "Whats that?" then "oh"

Probably because of the bad dubs being shown on TV lol

Magicalfishy
05-18-2015, 10:05 PM

I'm only 16. haha

Conan
05-18-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm only 16. haha

Howd yah get work then? lol

Im only doing some stuff to gain some money (Fixing computers for le $$$$$$)

zxsonic
05-18-2015, 10:35 PM
I had one of those with pokemon.

Magicalfishy
05-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Howd yah get work then? lol

Im only doing some stuff to gain some money (Fixing computers for le $$$$$$)

I've been working since I was 15. :P

#doingwhatadultscandoonlybetter #decodethat<---

iNarwhal
05-18-2015, 10:51 PM
I once pulled out my gameboy at school and everybody was like OMGOMGOGMGKGOGOKOGKOKGOOIJiwnhigo3uh34i plzz lwts me play plzzzzz senapi plzzz

#FAMOUS

atwistoffate
05-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Tried, but to cool too geek out :cry:

Conan
05-18-2015, 11:03 PM

PS i also do some "work" to earn money huehuehuehue

I once pulled out my gameboy at school and everybody was like OMGOMGOGMGKGOGOKOGKOKGOOIJiwnhigo3uh34i plzz lwts me play plzzzzz senapi plzzz

#FAMOUS

I pulled out an iPhone 3GS in class when it was the newest iPhone they were like OMFG OMFG OMFG BORROW PLS PLSPLSPSLSPL

iNarwhal
05-18-2015, 11:05 PM
I pulled out an iPhone 3GS in class when it was the newest iPhone they were like OMFG OMFG OMFG BORROW PLS PLSPLSPSLSPL

Btw,i'm only 12 (lel gg evading forum rules #thuglife) and dis happened like a week ago (ABOUT A WEEK AGO!)

So ye.

Boomer
05-19-2015, 12:36 AM
When I went to my first NASCAR race and a fan of my favorite driver came up and sat right next to me.

Yeeeee

Magicalfishy
05-19-2015, 02:38 PM
When I went to my first NASCAR race and a fan of my favorite driver came up and sat right next to me.

Yeeeee

That would be pretty awesome. Cx

Mahmoud
05-19-2015, 02:46 PM
I reached 14 ep in one piece dont worry I will reach 600 soon.
Also I see you got a gif from the latest ep of it. stop spoiling stuff plox.. idk how did he get those metal looking fists and Im already making theory's in my head.

I geek out when someone watch the same thing Im watching and we have a long deep conversation about it like hundred times already

Magicalfishy
05-19-2015, 02:48 PM
I reached 14 ep in one piece dont worry I will reach 600 soon.
Also I see you got a gif from the latest ep of it. stop spoiling stuff plox.. idk how did he get those metal looking fists and Im already making theory's in my head.

I geek out when someone watch the same thing Im watching and we have a long deep conversation about it like hundred times already

Well trust me, the metal looking fists aren't really spoilers. It's a kind of a secret to everybody so far, but it's a form of Haki which everyone can learn to use. I still haven't even caught up to the latest episode either. :p

ParkourDevil
05-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Do you like Pokémon?

Mahmoud
05-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Well trust me, the metal looking fists aren't really spoilers. It's a kind of a secret to everybody so far, but it's a form of Haki which everyone can learn to use. I still haven't even caught up to the latest episode either. :p

I just geeked out now talking to someone about anime XD finally someone from my family know what am I talking about.

Hatsune14
05-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Probably because of the bad dubs being shown on TV lol

lol

HeroTV and possibly Animax

amirite???

Shadin Siddique
05-19-2015, 03:44 PM

Child labour? :crazy:

Also,what's this "One Thing"? You mean One Note?
I got geeked in times I never knew I was geeked.

Conan
05-19-2015, 04:08 PM
One piece lel top kek'd

what does kek mean?

Arnold
05-19-2015, 05:12 PM
I geeked out when. Uhm

*FLAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHBAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK*

Me: Heh Imagine if you had an eyepatch and had tentacles (description of Kaneki)
Irl friend: Hmm sounds like an anime character.
At that time we never knew we both liked anime.
Irl friend: Oh its an anime character called Kaneki Ken from an anime Tokyo ghouls
Me: Tokyo Ghouls?? OH MAH GAWD I watch it too!
Blah blah blah

Hatsune14
05-19-2015, 05:30 PM
I geeked out when. Uhm

Me: Heh Imagine if you had an eyepatch and had tentacles (description of Kaneki)
Irl friend: Oh its an anime character called Kaneki Ken from an anime Tokyo ghouls
Blah blah blah

KANEKI
KANEKI
KANEKI
KANEKI
KANEKI
KANEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He's do damn cool brah.

SPOILERSSS
I love how his hair color changed into white :*

craft3d
05-20-2015, 03:57 AM
I went to a library and saw a girl reading Warriors.

yey

Megazork
05-20-2015, 04:03 AM
When you find another person that plays Dynasty Warriors (and other Koei/Omegaforce games)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f0/PARTY_HARD.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121010021216

iShadowWolfXI
05-20-2015, 04:26 AM
Wow, that's great!

No one in my class plays Growtopia im the only one so i feel loinely but i dont mind btw growtopia isn't affecting my life becuase it is improving my listening skills anyways thats it.

BlaZinG
05-20-2015, 04:29 AM
I did once when there was a faculty costume parade in my school and one of the teachers dressed up as Ichigo in Bleach, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I geeked out when. Uhm

Blah blah blah

My friend suggested Tokyo Ghouls to me but I never got to watch it, lol.

Magicalfishy
05-20-2015, 01:24 PM
When you find another person that plays Dynasty Warriors (and other Koei/Omegaforce games)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f0/PARTY_HARD.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121010021216

Pirate Warriors and Hyrule Warriors don't count?