PDA

View Full Version : Problems at home

iCryErryTiem
05-20-2015, 02:24 AM
I recently came out about being a homosexual to my parents andthey are treating me very bad about it what should i doooo?!

Conan
05-20-2015, 02:27 AM
I recently came out about being a homosexual to my parents andthey are treating me very bad about it what should i doooo?!

The forums are not the place to ask for solutions to family problems.

One thing i can recommend you to do is talk to an adult or just talk to a counselor for guidance.

CoryT
05-20-2015, 02:28 AM

Well for starters, you shouldn't have posted this... people will assume

1= he/ she wants attention
2= that's too personal, get off the internet

Ehh, but if you need tips about feeling better PM me an we can talk

Elstar
05-20-2015, 02:31 AM
what should i doooo?!

Not post it on a game forums with 11 year-olds and Dunning Kruger volcanoes.

Cloverlord
05-20-2015, 02:32 AM
Nobody has the right to treat you bad about that. Although I cannot help you, why don't you talk to a counsellor at school or even online if it makes you feel better.

Here is a website with a lot of information: http://gayandlesbiancounselling.com/

I advise you to keep you're head up and to ignore the haters.

All the best, Cloverlord.

Mossey822
05-20-2015, 02:35 AM

I agree with everyone. You shouldn't bring that up on these forums. But your parents are wrong to treat you that way. Parents need to respect their children's decisions. -.-

Tre
05-20-2015, 03:16 AM
Guys please, he needs help, and he can post this on this forum, nowhere does it say he can't..

Anyways,

Try not to get too angry at them. It's hard for them to understand where you're coming from. Just ALWAYS love them, and tell them you love them.