PDA

View Full Version : New scam method. (

YoYoDemon
05-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Hello guys,today i would like to report a scammer LinkZyx. Well,im so dumb to trust him with his wl thing. This is his method,first he puts 50 yellow blocks and a wl to confuse u that its 50 wl,because,the yellow block picture thing will get blocked by the wl picture thing. (Sory for my bad grammar) i traded the world and bam,scammed,was shocked bcs my double saber and my cape of shadows,are very cool items and i got it for only 2 wl. I appreciate if u can ban this guy for scamming me.i know that u cant get my items back but can u give me a favor? Just one?, u can donate some items that u dont wanna use or if u feek very generous,u can give some cool items,but ill ask not to force players to donate. Bye for now,ill go farm and sell my worth offs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,sorywkwksksk

Conan
05-20-2015, 05:40 AM
Hello guys,today i would like to report a scammer LinkZyx. Well,im so dumb to trust him with his wl thing. This is his method,first he puts 50 yellow blocks and a wl to confuse u that its 50 wl,because,the yellow block picture thing will get blocked by the wl picture thing. (Sory for my bad grammar) i traded the world and bam,scammed,was shocked bcs my double saber and my cape of shadows,are very cool items and i got it for only 2 wl. I appreciate if u can ban this guy for scamming me.i know that u cant get my items back but can u give me a favor? Just one?, u can donate some items that u dont wanna use or if u feek very generous,u can give some cool items,but ill ask not to force players to donate. Bye for now,ill go farm and sell my worth offs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,sorywkwksksk

Its a pretty old scam method

You should be blind for falling with that scam

Take Note: if you drop 1 WL over 50 wls it would be 51 WLS

Common Sense is your best bet against scams

Drave
05-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Its a pretty old scam method

You should be blind for falling with that scam

Take Note: if you drop 1 WL over 50 wls it would be 51 WLS

Common Sense is your best bet against scams

He did not mention the guy dropping 1 wl in the '50 wls' he only explain how it looks like 50 ALS

Meercats
05-20-2015, 05:52 AM
I've never seen that scam before but we should just get rid of scams and scamming someone...

Conan
05-20-2015, 06:05 AM
He did not mention the guy dropping 1 wl in the '50 wls' he only explain how it looks like 50 ALS

He said the scammer dropped 1 WL in a stack of 50 Yellow blocks

It would be obvious because of item stacking (Drop 1 wl in 50 wls it should be 51 wls not 50 wls dropped and 1 wl dropped)

Also mind the border

WL has a gray one Blocks has a idk but different color.