Magicalfishy
05-20-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm a guy, and you can ask me any question you want me to answer. Ask ahead. :p

What I answer:

-Personal questions

-Advice

-Opinions

-Help with problems

-Answering guy questions for girls (Ey, guys can be confusing).

What I don't answer:

-Inappropriate questions

-My favorite Pokemon

How often I answer questions:

Every 5-7 questions.

I will answer every last question as long as it is not on the banned list. Be patient, I will answer you.

-
Round one questions:

When will you finish FORUMS?
Whats your job? Selling lemonades across the street?

Soon.

I work at http://www.culvers.com/

Why u abandon council? cri

I lost a bet. Never gamble with yourself.

Why is your friend-list full?

I've met so many wonderful people in this Growtopian journey, I just can't delete the people I care about.

How long do you work per day?

Ranges between 3-5 hours depending on the schedule.

Who is that guy in your soggy that wears a brown hat thing. (Not current siggy gif. The one last month)

Kuzan AKA Aokiji (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kuzan)

Why did you made this thread? (A) Bored.
(B) to test whether some new forumers come and say your "MODERATOR WANNABE YOU WONT BE MOD!!"

I just wanted people to get to know me. I also wanted to give advice/opinions out.

How did you get your magical name? :crazy:

Gym class. A kid asked me in 2011 or 2012 what my Minecraft username was going to be, and I told him Magicalfishy4947. I just randomly thought of it in the moment.

Do you like frogs?:rolleyes:

Yes.

-
Round 2 questions:

How did you find One Piece?

I finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist and looked for another anime on the website I watched anime on. I was just scrolling through and One Piece caught my eye. I had heard the name before, but I never looked into it. Next I read the plot and I was somewhat interested. I thought it would be weird but I gave it a try anyways... I mean c'mon same thing happened with me and Growtopia. I still thought it was weird for about 5-10 episodes but I kinda liked it. I then watched beyond those 10 episodes and the story was already pretty deep but it just kept getting deeper and deeper. I just love One Piece now, best anime you could find.

Have you ever tried lucid dreaming (if not do so or a flock of toucans will rampage your house)

I have lucid dreamed a few times before, but I haven't necessarily tried. Last time I lucid dreamed, I used my willpower to enter it and realized I was dreaming. For some reason all I can remember is that I lucid dreamed and a few of those thoughts before and after. Kinda weird.

How will I know if you really love me
I say a prayer with every heart beat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things

How will I know if you're thinking of me
I try to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is so bitter sweet
This love is strong why do I feel weak

Oh wake me, I'm shaking, wish I had you near me now,
Said there's no mistaking, what I feel is really love,

How will I know
How will I know
How will I know
How will I know

I'll tell you.

How much do you like One Piece.

♪ Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at 100
Never get enough, I cant stay away ♪

MAGICAL!!!!! HEYYYY

Hola. :p

If you could control the world for a whole day, what actions would you take to fix it. Be elaborate and specific.

If I had control of the world for a day. I would lock the illuminati away so their influence would be no longer. I would change the currency system back to the way it should be, trade. The current system is obviously going to just backfire one day. I would make sure that schools taught kids how to be successful in life, not any of the useless fillers. I would allow kids to bring Bibles or any book they wanted to school again. I would make sure phones were banned from being in class, and that there would be a detector to find them before walking into class. I would make sure that justice is enforced and that every single criminal got what he deserved... to be locked away. I would launch a full-scale attack on terrorists like Putin and ISIS and hit 'em with everything we've got. I'd take the countries they've taken and claim them in my power. I'd make peace treaties with every logical country. I'd give Israel the land that keeps being taken away from them.

I would make college a heck of a lot cheaper and make numerous economy changes. I would make sure there would be numerous rules in school to stop bullying. I would also launch a team of "cyber police" to keep an eye on the internet and make sure people aren't being scammed, bullied, blackmailed, etc. I would put a ban on ALL drugs and even medical drugs that have a trace of anything that is harmful to the human body. I would let people be truly free by letting them have their land for free after purchase. You shouldn't have to pay for random stuff you put on your land or even pay bills for ridiculous things that don't require payment. I would make sure the corruptness was taken out of the government, army, and police force. I would explore the Bermuda Triangle and see what really lies there. Whether it be via air or physical presence I would find out. I would probably think of some more things to do, but these last things would be important to me. I would destroy "illuminati" places like Behemoth Grove, etc. and make sure that the illuminati would never come back. I would lastly find someone who is completely honest and worthy to become my successor.

Do you love me

Yes, oh Durt L0RD.

Can I have your WLs?

They aren't mine, I share them with diomondman, Beario, and Aquarious. C:

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm a guy, and you can ask me any question you want me to answer. Ask ahead. :p

darksnake99
05-20-2015, 03:24 PM

CoryT
05-20-2015, 03:35 PM

PolarisHD
05-20-2015, 03:40 PM
How long

do you work per day?

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Who is that guy in your soggy that wears a brown hat thing. (Not current siggy gif. The one last month)

Areodax
05-20-2015, 03:43 PM

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 03:47 PM
(B) to test whether some new forumers come and say your "MODERATOR WANNABE YOU WONT BE MOD!!"

Mahmoud
05-20-2015, 04:15 PM

Magicalfishy
05-20-2015, 04:54 PM

Soon.

I've met so many wonderful people in this Growtopian journey, I just can't delete the people I care about.

How long do you work per day?

Kuzan AKA Aokiji (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kuzan)

I just wanted people to get to know me. I also wanted to give advice/opinions out.

Gym class. A kid asked me in 2011 or 2012 what my Minecraft username was going to be, and I told him Magicalfishy4947. I just randomly thought of it in the moment.

Yes.

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Soon.

Yes.

What about the other question that I asked..

Evets1
05-20-2015, 04:59 PM

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 05:22 PM

This made me laugh a bit.

XxJeirinxX
05-20-2015, 05:40 PM

How will I know
How will I know
How will I know
How will I know

Tempting
05-20-2015, 07:33 PM

Morphieus
05-20-2015, 11:49 PM
MAGICAL!!!!! HEYYYY

Reballoo
05-20-2015, 11:55 PM
If you could control the world for a whole day, what actions would you take to fix it. Be elaborate and specific.

PURPLE585
05-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Do you love me

lukj2001
05-20-2015, 11:57 PM
Do you love me

y u cheat on aqua

Boomer
05-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Can I have your WLs?

Magicalfishy
05-21-2015, 12:49 PM

I finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist and looked for another anime on the website I watched anime on. I was just scrolling through and One Piece caught my eye. I had heard the name before, but I never looked into it. Next I read the plot and I was somewhat interested. I thought it would be weird but I gave it a try anyways... I mean c'mon same thing happened with me and Growtopia. I still thought it was weird for about 5-10 episodes but I kinda liked it. I then watched beyond those 10 episodes and the story was already pretty deep but it just kept getting deeper and deeper. I just love One Piece now, best anime you could find.

Have you ever tried lucid dreaming (if not do so or a flock of toucans will rampage your house)

I have lucid dreamed a few times before, but I haven't necessarily tried. Last time I lucid dreamed, I used my willpower to enter it and realized I was dreaming. For some reason all I can remember is that I lucid dreamed and a few of those thoughts before and after. Kinda weird.

How will I know
How will I know
How will I know
How will I know

I'll tell you.

♪ Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at 100
Never get enough, I cant stay away ♪

MAGICAL!!!!! HEYYYY

Hola. :p

If I had control of the world for a day. I would lock the illuminati away so their influence would be no longer. I would change the currency system back to the way it should be, trade. The current system is obviously going to just backfire one day. I would make sure that schools taught kids how to be successful in life, not any of the useless fillers. I would allow kids to bring Bibles or any book they wanted to school again. I would make sure phones were banned from being in class, and that there would be a detector to find them before walking into class. I would make sure that justice is enforced and that every single criminal got what he deserved... to be locked away. I would launch a full-scale attack on terrorists like Putin and ISIS and hit 'em with everything we've got. I'd take the countries they've taken and claim them in my power. I'd make peace treaties with every logical country. I'd give Israel the land that keeps being taken away from them.

I would make college a heck of a lot cheaper and make numerous economy changes. I would make sure there would be numerous rules in school to stop bullying. I would also launch a team of "cyber police" to keep an eye on the internet and make sure people aren't being scammed, bullied, blackmailed, etc. I would put a ban on ALL drugs and even medical drugs that have a trace of anything that is harmful to the human body. I would let people be truly free by letting them have their land for free after purchase. You shouldn't have to pay for random stuff you put on your land or even pay bills for ridiculous things that don't require payment. I would make sure the corruptness was taken out of the government, army, and police force. I would explore the Bermuda Triangle and see what really lies there. Whether it be via air or physical presence I would find out. I would probably think of some more things to do, but these last things would be important to me. I would destroy "illuminati" places like Behemoth Grove, etc. and make sure that the illuminati would never come back. I would lastly find someone who is completely honest and worthy to become my successor.

Do you love me

Yes, oh Durt L0RD.

Can I have your WLs?

They aren't mine, I share them with diomondman, Beario, and Aquarious. C:

Conan
05-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Read this and say your reaction

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue/

:P

Also Who is fabbier Play360 or 1Conan

Magicalfishy
05-21-2015, 03:35 PM
Read this and say your reaction

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue/

:P

Also Who is fabbier Play360 or 1Conan

1Conan.

Oh my gosh, I got spooked scrolling down all the way. rofl

Other than that it wasn't scary.

Shadin Siddique
05-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Describe me.

Magicalfishy
05-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Describe me.

You have become more active now. It's kind of hard to tell at the moment, but you're a nice guy that's fun to be around.

WindyLink560
05-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Can you get an Xbox one so we can play Destiny together?

Prison of elders is so generous.

Linkoftime
05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
#Calebnubforpresident

Magicalfishy
05-23-2015, 08:50 PM
Can you get an Xbox one so we can play Destiny together?

Prison of elders is so generous.

Maybe. I was thinking about buying one for Halo 5 anyways.

Also, yes it is. C:

26FtW26
05-23-2015, 09:00 PM
Describe anime in 3 words.

Magicalfishy
05-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Describe anime in 3 words.

How about two?

One
Piece

iNarwhal
05-27-2015, 03:39 PM
I want to watch One Piece more but I can only find subbed episodes,and I only want dubbed episodes,any help?

Magicalfishy
05-27-2015, 03:40 PM
I want to watch One Piece more but I can only find subbed episodes,any help?

List of episodes: http://kissanime.com/Anime/One-Piece-Dub
Episode 1: http://kissanime.com/Anime/One-Piece-Dub/Episode-001-I-m-Luffy-The-Man-Who-s-Gonna-Be-King-of-the-Pirates?id=99309

Here you go! C:

EasykGT
05-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Are you still gonna add me to that friend list of yours? (Your friends list is quite packed, I understand if the answer is no) I just had to ask....:p

iNarwhal
05-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Are you still gonna add me to that friend list of yours? (Your friends list is quite packed, I understand if the answer is no) I just had to ask....:p

I ask the same thing c;

GTLighty
05-27-2015, 03:56 PM
How would you describe yourself as a Growtopian?

WindyLink560
05-29-2015, 04:46 AM
Maybe. I was thinking about buying one for Halo 5 anyways.

Also, yes it is. C:

I am about 20 dollars away from buying my OWN Xbox one, so I can stop using my dads, and then when you get one , WE PLAY TOGETHER! Plus all the Playstation exclusive content is coming to Xbox one in November, and I can't wait because I always wanted to use the hawkmoon.

Do you have a Hawkmoon?

Areodax
05-29-2015, 05:09 AM
The Angry Video Game Nerd or the Nostalgia Critic? :rolleyes:

BlackPickaxe
05-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Whats your fav drink? Whats your fav item in gt?

Is one piece such a piece of cake to watch? *Tries to make a one piece joke*
I read One Piece as manga, should i try anime?

Magicalfishy
05-29-2015, 01:20 PM

I ask the same thing c;

Sure... just gotta delete some inactives... RIP :C

How would you describe yourself as a Growtopian?

I don't really want to seem like a self-appraiser, so don't take it that way.

Fun, energetic, kind, helpful, creative, and friend-loving.

I am about 20 dollars away from buying my OWN Xbox one, so I can stop using my dads, and then when you get one , WE PLAY TOGETHER! Plus all the Playstation exclusive content is coming to Xbox one in November, and I can't wait because I always wanted to use the hawkmoon.

Do you have a Hawkmoon?

First thing I ascended was Hawkmoon. It was the first weapon I ever maxed out... it's extremely rare though. I'll definintely buy an XB1 before November. I'll be saving up. C:

The Angry Video Game Nerd or the Nostalgia Critic? :rolleyes:

Never heard of either of them... T-T

Whats your fav drink? Whats your fav item in gt?

Is one piece such a piece of cake to watch? *Tries to make a one piece joke*
I read One Piece as manga, should i try anime?

Fa!rlife Chocolate milk (http://fairlife.com/our-products/chocolate/), it's the best chocolate milk you will ever taste!

My favorite item... my straw hat, but otherwise it's gotta be phoenix wings.

Yes! The anime is awesome.

CandleJack
05-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Okay, a serious one. LoL

What makes you stay in Growtopia?
I know that you're a very old player.

Areodax
05-29-2015, 01:40 PM
Sure... just gotta delete some inactives... RIP :C

I don't really want to seem like a self-appraiser, so don't take it that way.

Fun, energetic, kind, helpful, creative, and friend-loving.

First thing I ascended was Hawkmoon. It was the first weapon I ever maxed out... it's extremely rare though. I'll definintely buy an XB1 before November. I'll be saving up. C:

Never heard of either of them... T-T

Fa!rlife Chocolate milk (http://fairlife.com/our-products/chocolate/), it's the best chocolate milk you will ever taste!

My favorite item... my straw hat, but otherwise it's gotta be phoenix wings.

Yes! The anime is awesome.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/038/f/9/Angry_Video_Games_Nerd_by_LecJackS.gif