PDA

View Full Version : Story About How I Got Scammed

WVV
05-20-2015, 04:44 PM
It was wonderful day in Growtopia I warpped to my trusted friend suomilate and showed my new E Bow.I didin't know that suomilate's friend (Gt name Jamppa) was playing on suomilate's account.Jamppa in suomilate's account wanted to buy E Bow for 90wls,but he wanted try it first.I trusted him cuz suomilate is one of my trusted friends,so i gived E Bow to him and he just left and removed me as friend.I Was Like *** He Is scammer?:mad::mad::mad:
Then next day in Growtopia i msg suomilate "GIVE IT BACK U SCAMMER!!!".Then He tells me how jamppa took his phone in park and Scamed me.I belive him that Jamppa scammed me.We are again friends with suomilate and he's good guy : )

IFardak
05-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Bless you and your friend :3 Hope you get your item back ;)

WVV
05-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Suomilate called jamppa and jamppa said "Im Not Gonna Give It Back" : (

suomilate
05-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Jamppa saĆ½ed he will be give E Bow later to WVV so i hope WVV got the E Bow back!

Shadin Siddique
05-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Have you read the /rules? DO NOT TRUST ANYONE even if you have a close relation or best friends! It also can be that soonalety (or whatever his name is) is actually tricking you. It *can* be also,try securing your stuffs next time. Don't trust anyone!