PDA

View Full Version : Any cures for a broken heart?

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm completely lost right now. I wasted time on someone who loved someone else. Ironic I wonder how it feels to be loved plus I ran out if ice cream. please I just need a friend right now....

CoryT
05-23-2015, 03:17 AM
I'm completely lost right now. I wasted time on someone who loved someone else. Ironic I wonder how it feels to be loved plus I ran out if ice cream. please I just need a friend right now....

You has me :3...

Lettering
05-23-2015, 03:18 AM
I suppose cake and tea is good.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 03:25 AM
I suppose cake and tea is good.
Don't have cake nor tea.. Just emptiness

BlaZinG
05-23-2015, 03:33 AM
Get a needle and some yarn and-- oh wait.

Idk.

Aquarious
05-23-2015, 03:35 AM
Oh dear, if you need some comfort you can talk to me or CoryT, we're here for you! :o

TradeOnlyJr
05-23-2015, 03:37 AM
just forget him. and find your true happiness more carefully.

ElectroDream
05-23-2015, 03:43 AM
I don't know why people get heartbroken, 'cause I don't. .-.

Seriously, just forget him/her. He/she is useless, leaving you alone in emptiness.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 03:46 AM
It's so hard I feel so useless. Especially cause he's my bestfriend he know too much about me. He's the only person I talk to at school what am I going to do

SixFace
05-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Sorry for your misfortune....If possible,just forget his/her and move on. Who knows you might find one who cares for you and willing to love you with all his/her heart :o

And hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

BlaZinG
05-23-2015, 03:47 AM
It's so hard I feel so useless. Especially cause he's my bestfriend he know too much about me. He's the only person I talk to at school what am I going to do

Does he know you like him?

ElectroDream
05-23-2015, 03:50 AM

He left you.
He prefer someone else (maybe) than you.
He hates you.

Now, hate him back.

So easy, m8.

Conan
05-23-2015, 03:51 AM
And this is why you dont have relationships while studying. You guys still dont know how to build a real relationship.
PS thats not love.

I may sound rude but if you need someone to talk to, you can contact me in
Facebook (Link at siggy)
KiK: 1ConanE
BBM: 569126B2

I already managed to help people in the same situation as you so i might be able to help even just a little :)

EasykGT
05-23-2015, 03:53 AM
If you need any comforting than you can skype me or talk to me in game! :o

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 03:59 AM
I'm tired of crying I wish I didn't survive cancer it was better to be dead instead of being hurt I wanna be with my grandma she was the only one who loved me not even my parents, my parents hate me. I only had her I'm soo done :cry:

ToadNH
05-23-2015, 03:59 AM
Time can heal a broken heart. You might see this every time but trust me this is TRUE and ACCURATE! If you need any comfort feel free to message me.

Conan
05-23-2015, 04:02 AM
I'm tired of crying I wish I didn't survive cancer it was better to be dead instead of being hurt I wanna be with my grandma she was the only one who loved me not even my parents, my parents hate me. I only had her I'm soo done :cry:

You wanna die? Thats the most stupid thing i ever heard.
Its a "Permanent solution toTEMPORARY problems"

Your problems are only temporary.
And sometimes once a decision has been made you cant fix it anymore and you will regret it.

Live on and have a good life. Forget about your problems

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 04:07 AM

And sometimes once a decision has been made you cant fix it anymore and you will regret it.

You don't think I try my best it haunts me, my entire life I was in the hospital. The doctors would call me princess even though it bothered me. He knows basically everything he use to call me princess said he loved me for what to be tired of me, I feel used. What is it am I not the best, am I ugly or am I just worthless. It's all three, no one ever told me they loved me he was the first but wait he meant as a friend. I put him first for nothing

Megazork
05-23-2015, 04:09 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Welcome+to+the+friendzone_625691_4677829.jpg

Conan
05-23-2015, 04:10 AM
You don't think I try my best it haunts me, my entire life I was in the hospital. The doctors would call me princess even though it bothered me. He knows basically everything he use to call me princess said he loved me for what to be tired of me, I feel used. What is it am I not the best, am I ugly or am I just worthless. It's all three, no one ever told me they loved me he was the first but wait he meant as a friend. I put him first for nothing

Arent you glad that you got over cancer? Dude thats a huge success in your life.
Friends? they can be replaced. even that "Best friend" of yours.

Give time. It will heal.

darkhawk
05-23-2015, 04:11 AM

Why don't yea just do what Johnny Depp told you to? To not give a :poop: bout what anyone thinks.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 04:16 AM
Why don't yea just do what Johnny Depp told you to? To not give a :poop: bout what anyone thinks.

Yeah I shouldn't thanks for reminding me I'm seriously bipolar ;-; u actually made me stop crying that's a first

Conan
05-23-2015, 04:19 AM
Yeah I shouldn't thanks for reminding me I'm seriously bipolar ;-; u actually made me stop crying that's a first

Why would you cry over a :poop:-y person? You dont need him. He is just a person who left you. Forget about him and move on.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 04:25 AM
Why would you cry over a :poop:-y person? You dont need him. He is just a person who left you. Forget about him and move on.

You're right I'm sorry for sounding depressing and ignoring your help /:

XxJeirinxX
05-23-2015, 04:26 AM
Everything happens for a reason. live it, love it and learn from it.
Make your way of positive thinking change your heart but don't let your heart change your way of thinking.

BlaZinG
05-23-2015, 04:26 AM

Do 3 jumping jacks and buy a 7-Up.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 04:30 AM
Do 3 jumping jacks and buy a 7-Up.

Trust me ima sooo do it XD thxs

Conan
05-23-2015, 04:34 AM

Try telling all your problems to someone privately. That will help lighten up (IDK if i used the right term) your feelings

PonyGarYelow
05-23-2015, 04:35 AM
If he would rather choose someone else over you, then he doesn't deserve you. I know how you feel, I'd just go open up a spotify playlist, and just lay in bed for a while. You'll get over it eventually. He's not good enough for you, you deserve someone better. Move on, and you'll find someone better than him. :)

A good 30 minute jog/run is always great for any hard situations. It clears up your mind, and you'll forget about it for the time being.

ToadNH
05-23-2015, 06:11 AM
And this is why you dont have relationships while studying. You guys still dont know how to build a real relationship.
PS thats not love.

I may sound rude but if you need someone to talk to, you can contact me in
Facebook (Link at siggy)
KiK: 1ConanE
BBM: 569126B2

I already managed to help people in the same situation as you so i might be able to help even just a little :)

Arent you glad that you got over cancer? Dude thats a huge success in your life.
Friends? they can be replaced. even that "Best friend" of yours.

Give time. It will heal.

Try telling all your problems to someone privately. That will help lighten up (IDK if i used the right term) your feelings

This guy never had an experience with any problem and is trying to be the Mr.IkEverything

iFrostSpark
05-23-2015, 06:14 AM
This guy never had an experience with any problem and is trying to be the Mr.IkEverything

How will you know if he HASN'T expierienced anything? Are you his brain?
He's just trying to be helpful,leave him alone.

Conan
05-23-2015, 06:25 AM

Woah. Stop right there.

You dont know who am i and how many problems ive been to.
Ive been thru much worse :P

And PS my problems teached me how not to care about alot of things
If you meet me IRL you would notice how cold i am as a person

And never had any problem? Who daheck didnt experienced problems in their whole life?
Grow up kid. You dont know everyone on the internet

Arnold
05-23-2015, 07:01 AM
Quick, call Ernuld for a free hug service.
Ugm nu skem

Thechairman
05-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Think about it like this.

You're the lucky person that survived cancer. SOME PEOPLE DON'T.

You're the lucky person that have friends. SOME PEOPLE ARE BEING BULLIED AND DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

You're the lucky person that have your parents. SOME PEOPLE, EVEN KIDS HAVEN'T GOT ANY OF THEIR PARENTS!

You're the lucky person that has a grandma that loves you. SOME PEOPLE HAS NO ONE TO LOVE THEM.

You're the lucky person that lives in a house in comfort with food on your table. SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SHELTER OR FOOD TO EAT.

Think about the people that died from cancer.

Think about the people that are being bullied.

Think about the parentless kids that haven't seen their parents.

Think about the people who are hated and don't have anyone that loves them.

Think about the people that die from starvation or freezing to death.

And you're saying all that just because your best friend is in love with someone else? Why do you need him anyways? He's not necessary for you to live. Things like this happens to everybody.

You're a lucky person. So smile.

-Thechairman

Magicalfishy
05-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Everybody goes through rough times, and I understand your heart is hurting very much. But what you currently need to do is settle down and relax. Just get your mind off of him and think about other things that are pleasant and joyful. You can't really control who people love, and it can be a pretty sad thing sometimes. I'm sure almost everybody experiences something like this.

Don't ever think you are worthless or ugly. Nobody is ugly, unless they don't take care of your body then their appearance may become unpleasant. But that's not important, I'm sure you take care of yourself. Everybody has a reason to exist. There is a plan and more importantly a life for everybody. You should never wish your life was taken away. All of the people who have taken their life, I'm sure they all regret making that decision. You SURVIVED a struggle so hard that not many can overcome. If you were saved from such a dark place, don't you think you have a life ahead of you? You survived for a reason, and you should always remember that.

There are so many more people that love you besides for him. I can't really relate to something like this, and I'm sure the scar will last a while. If you wanted to, eventually I'd tell him exactly how you felt before and after this event went down. I'm sure he'd understand... he may even change his mind. However, there will be many other great guys for you in the future. Just see how this all plays out.

PolarisHD
05-23-2015, 03:36 PM
A heart transplant.

[My lame jokes strkes again.]

LilChamo
05-23-2015, 03:45 PM
A heart transplant.

[My lame jokes strkes again.]

Get a brain transplant.
/troll

Anyhoo, back on topic--
You've got a great accomplishment..
"The success in life is not in never falling, but getting up after you fall"
Now, get another accomplishment of getting over this guy. Try leap frog.
Wait nu not leap frog.
Now I'm getting off-topic .-.
Anyways..Yeah..
:3

Updated
05-23-2015, 04:14 PM
DRUGS...
YOU NEED DRUGS

Conan
05-23-2015, 04:26 PM
DRUGS...
YOU NEED DRUGS

Cant you say something proper?
Also stop bumping random threads to bump up your post count. ​ITS USELESS

Hans
05-23-2015, 05:03 PM
Don't cry over a pathetic human that doesn't know how to learn true love.

I don't really know how you feel, but it'll go through soon. Just cry enough and you'll feel a little bit better.

Every human is the same after all, we just don't share the same feeling at the same time, so you can't actually say to someone that "You don't know me".

We all know about each other, we live at the same flesh, we share the same world, and the same time. Not just the time for our feelings. It's about time that I could atleast say that, right? Actually, I can't say I really know what you feel. I hate people as much as possible. I have a bad temper, and all.

But you can't give up on a human, right? I mean wishing to die is (sorry for being rude for this) pathetic. You were given life, time, this world, freedom, your brain and eveything necessary to live! Wishing to die is wasting the efforts of God. (If you do believe)

Human beings crave for lust, all of us share that, so you can't actually die or live satisfied with anything. Only a part of you. And maybe your "best friend", realized himself, that only you isn't enough. Well, I don't know, so don't get hurt about what I say or anything. I'm a boy myself. And I can perfectly say, that all guys share the same amount of lust in our minds and hearts.

But at times, guilt to strike them. I'm striving to change myself, and I don't think this isn't the best way, but I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?

All of your problems fade away, some day, some time. But it will always remain in your head, the bigger the memory made, the more pain you get by remembering it. So why don't you try not making memories of it anymore? I know it's extremely and ridiculously hard, but it's worth a shot, isn't it? It's your choice to get consumed by hatred, lust, revenge, power, darkness, anger, fear or fight against it and stand.

I don't really understand humans, myself. (I don't even know if I want to be one anymore)

But if I can be different from them, and still stay the same. I'd give it a shot, there's nothing to lose anyways.

kthxbai

Hans
05-23-2015, 05:24 PM

You can't say that, boy. You can't say that he doesn't have any experience. We all live in the same flesh, in the same world, in the same time, in the same galaxy and the same being. We share feelings, we all desire for the same things. We want this, we want that. We were just born in a different time, we all think at the same time, but we all think of different things at a different time.

Did you know this? If you don't, then don't judge, boy. You have a way ahead of yourself. If you think you know more, then atleast prove it. I don't know if I know more, but I perfectly know myself, I've been conducting mental experiments in conditions and in this community. It's a way how I deal with drama.

And I'm pretty sure that some of our experience will be experienced of the others here. Some may not live before they could experience it, but if we lived long enough. All of us would experience the same thing, from different reasons.

We're all humans, pile of moving flesh. Killing each other for enjoyment, or satisfaction of rage at a certain time.

I'm pretty sure you'll catch up if I keep saying these things to you, so try your best to understand, mkay? Take your time, you'll find reason.

JOCY2211
05-23-2015, 05:49 PM

I don't really know how you feel, but it'll go through soon. Just cry enough and you'll feel a little bit better.

Every human is the same after all, we just don't share the same feeling at the same time, so you can't actually say to someone that "You don't know me".

We all know about each other, we live at the same flesh, we share the same world, and the same time. Not just the time for our feelings. It's about time that I could atleast say that, right? Actually, I can't say I really know what you feel. I hate people as much as possible. I have a bad temper, and all.

But you can't give up on a human, right? I mean wishing to die is (sorry for being rude for this) pathetic. You were given life, time, this world, freedom, your brain and eveything necessary to live! Wishing to die is wasting the efforts of God. (If you do believe)

Human beings crave for lust, all of us share that, so you can't actually die or live satisfied with anything. Only a part of you. And maybe your "best friend", realized himself, that only you isn't enough. Well, I don't know, so don't get hurt about what I say or anything. I'm a boy myself. And I can perfectly say, that all guys share the same amount of lust in our minds and hearts.

But at times, guilt to strike them. I'm striving to change myself, and I don't think this isn't the best way, but I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?

All of your problems fade away, some day, some time. But it will always remain in your head, the bigger the memory made, the more pain you get by remembering it. So why don't you try not making memories of it anymore? I know it's extremely and ridiculously hard, but it's worth a shot, isn't it? It's your choice to get consumed by hatred, lust, revenge, power, darkness, anger, fear or fight against it and stand.

I don't really understand humans, myself. (I don't even know if I want to be one anymore)

But if I can be different from them, and still stay the same. I'd give it a shot, there's nothing to lose anyways.

kthxbai
Thank you I wish I could give you a hug right now, I really needed someone to be hard on me and open my eyes I can finally stop crying. I don't like humans myself too, we live in a cruel world were killing is the only way to survive. Well I'm a kickboxer it helps me with my anger issues .-. The season hasn't started till summer soo I guess I have to wait a couple more weeks or days and hopefully I can get over him :) another goal to accomplish cx

Hans
05-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Thank you I wish I could give you a hug right now, I really needed someone to be hard on me and open my eyes I can finally stop crying. I don't like humans myself too, we live in a cruel world were killing is the only way to survive. Well I'm a kickboxer it helps me with my anger issues .-. The season hasn't started till summer soo I guess I have to wait a couple more weeks or days and hopefully I can get over him :) another goal to accomplish cx

Thank you. I did my best to atleast sugarcoat it abit.

Boomer
05-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Well, the heart is broken, so just use some super glue. :)

HerobrineFan
05-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Get a uber heart transplant

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/123/6/f/tf2___trollin___medic_by_quixoticzombie-d3fipxw.png

This is to cheer you up :p

ToadNH
05-23-2015, 09:52 PM
I can see so many Mr.IkEverything guys here....

"Trust the one who's been where you are"

Peridotium
05-23-2015, 10:59 PM
You should be happy to survive cancer.
My father got cancer and died.

HerobrineFan
05-23-2015, 11:15 PM

HOLY CRAP DUDE!

Do you think they didn't feel these emotions that the OP Is feeling right now? We are all humans, we experienced something like this, you can't assume that the person never had feelings or never experienced something like this, also. We already responded to your first comment, now if you think we are still "mr ikeverything." Get out, and if you know everything... Why don't you help the OP?

THICKE.
05-23-2015, 11:20 PM
Tbh just get on with it. Don't mope around its just one person, there are plenty more.

Megazork
05-23-2015, 11:41 PM
Never really thought this thread could get any more cringe-worthy than it was initially but I was wrong. I just see you guys throwing out feel-good, copy-pasta speeches even after the problem (assuming there was one even in the first place, but I highly doubt it). You guys just keep throwing out derogatory stuff at the guy that was a catalyst in this whole situation

He/she is useless, leaving you alone in emptiness.

All this derived off of deficient context. Read this.

Never gave information if he knew that he knew she loved him, any information whether if they were even in a legitimate love relationship or not
This just makes it seem like a hardcore friendzone

Everybody completely brushes over this post.

Does he know you like him?

What if the guy was already in a healthy relationship and Jocy didn't know? What if he honestly just wanted to be friends? You can't dictate someone's emotions like that.

You collective, all making inference-fueled speeches don't even realize the hypocrisy of you telling Toad to stop making assumptions.

I swear, this is an attention seeking pithole of a thread not even the participants know of.

lukj2001
05-23-2015, 11:45 PM
ANIME ANIME ANIME

BLARRGGG

2D Girls Are best!!

And boys are sexy and hot lolz

woot 2d world ftwww

ToadNH
05-24-2015, 12:58 AM
You guys don't even know how this girl loved the guy... Then you're gonna say "Forget him", "Just move on". You guys don't know how hard to do what you guys are saying. And what if he goes to school and always see the guy? Stop trying to know everything and give tips. It's hard to love someone who loves someone. I've been there. All the "move on" tips are totally bull :poop: At least if you guys are gonna give some tips, give some steps. Just saying "Forget the guy he doesn't need you etc etc", is like giving someone lots of woods then say "Build a bed". The guy doesn't even know the steps, don't give tips when you haven't experienced the problem a person have.

Brys
05-24-2015, 01:34 AM

I was in the same boat as you, I liked this girl and she ended up dating someone else. Well, As I was thinking about what happened I learned she was an unloyal person, got me in dentention. It's better to move on because sometimes looks can be deceiving. Move on, there is that true love out there. Stay strong, it's not the end of the world.

Now that I thinking about it, this has been my first serious post in a while

Trust me, you are way better off. How I forgot about it was hanging out with my friends, and talking to them over social media, For some reason I still follow that girl but it's like a "meh, I despice you but don't want you fo think that" kind of relationship.

Coolcutie
05-24-2015, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure if you were in a extreme relationship or just friendship with the person...

“When things break, it’s not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again. it’s because a little piece gets lost — the two remaining ends couldn’t fit together even if they wanted to. The whole shape has changed.” – David Levithan
^ That is my favorite quote

---

Here's tons of quotes I've found lol
:excl:Some might be a bit harsh...:excl:
:sweatdrop:
“He loved me. He loved me, but he doesn’t love me anymore, and it’s not the end of the world.” – Jennifer Weiner

“Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, in order to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being.” – Jean-Yves Leloup

“To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose is the next best.” – William Makepeace Thackeray

“For a long time, the fact that I was divorced was the most important thing about me. And now it’s not. Now the most important thing about me is that I’m old.” – Nora Ephron

“Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono

“I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?” – Nicholas Sparks

“The moving finger writes, and having written moves on. Nor all thy piety nor all thy wit, can cancel half a line of it.” – Omar Khayyam

“What’s that line from T.S. Eliot? To arrive at the place where you started, but to know it for the first time. I’m able to write about a breakup from a different place. Same brokenness. Same rock-bottom. But a little more informed, now I’m older. Thank God for growing up.” – Alanis Morrisette

“It’s much more interesting to try and understand what binds two people together. Why we stay with each other is much more of a mystery than why we don’t.” – Jane Stanton Hitchcock

“When someone leaves you, apart from missing them, apart from the fact that the whole little world you’ve created together collapses, and that everything you see or do reminds you of them, the worst is the thought that they tried you out and, in the end, the whole sum of parts adds up to you got stamped REJECT by the one you love. How can you not be left with the personal confidence of a passed over British Rail sandwich?” – Helen Fielding

“Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be.” – Harriet Evans

Anyway, I'm truely sorry. I've lost friends, best-friends, boyfriends... I think I understand how you feel. :wave: You can pm [or talk to] me anytime you want.

Zfert
05-24-2015, 03:04 AM

http://www.apl.tv/puppies.htm

RedRaivenGt
05-24-2015, 03:07 AM

2 words. MOVE ON!!!!!

Hans
05-24-2015, 05:26 AM
Never really thought this thread could get any more cringe-worthy than it was initially but I was wrong. I just see you guys throwing out feel-good, copy-pasta speeches even after the problem (assuming there was one even in the first place, but I highly doubt it). You guys just keep throwing out derogatory stuff at the guy that was a catalyst in this whole situation

All this derived off of deficient context. Read this.

Never gave information if he knew that he knew she loved him, any information whether if they were even in a legitimate love relationship or not
This just makes it seem like a hardcore friendzone

Everybody completely brushes over this post.

What if the guy was already in a healthy relationship and Jocy didn't know? What if he honestly just wanted to be friends? You can't dictate someone's emotions like that.

You collective, all making inference-fueled speeches don't even realize the hypocrisy of you telling Toad to stop making assumptions.

I swear, this is an attention seeking pithole of a thread not even the participants know of.

You do have a point right there. But what I don't get is; she does play along with us and doesn't react that it was a misunderstanding. And then Mr. Toad there doesn't even fully imply what he's going at. He's just acting like he's a damn superior who's gonna say, "Figure it out yourself".

I just played along with Conan and the others, but now that you mentioned it, I didn't notice when I read her post again. She just wanted someone to make her feel better.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys don't even know how this girl loved the guy... Then you're gonna say "Forget him", "Just move on". You guys don't know how hard to do what you guys are saying. And what if he goes to school and always see the guy? Stop trying to know everything and give tips. It's hard to love someone who loves someone. I've been there. All the "move on" tips are totally bull :poop: At least if you guys are gonna give some tips, give some steps. Just saying "Forget the guy he doesn't need you etc etc", is like giving someone lots of woods then say "Build a bed". The guy doesn't even know the steps, don't give tips when you haven't experienced the problem a person have.

Read my post. How long will it take you to understand? We all share the same feeling, so we can't say we don't know anything of her prior relationship. Some of us understand her half, or 1⁄4. Not just because we're in a 12 year old game forum, doesn't mean that we're lazy couch potato children that doesn't have any experience in anything.

Some of us went through tough times.

Why can't you understand? I understand your post, but you keep on saying "More Mr. Ikeverything". Just how dense are you? Do you even know these "Mr. IkEverything"? Do you know them to judge them? Or are you that arrogant to just spew non-sense?

BlaZinG
05-24-2015, 05:28 AM

Oh the hypocrisy.

Conan
05-24-2015, 05:39 AM
Oh the hypocrisy.

Thats also what i had in mind xD

he is Mr.IKEverything About Everybody

Updated
05-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Cant you say something proper?
Also stop bumping random threads to bump up your post count. ​ITS USELESS

hmmm nope