PDA

View Full Version : What has happened?! Ft. What I've been up to

GummiBear64
05-23-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm gone for >insert how long I was gone including the one or two posts I made prior to this< and it seems that the forums have gone down a long, excruciatingly painful road.
What has happened?! I wasn't even going to check the forums but my curiosity overpowered my strong will.

Eh, may as well give y'all a run down on what I've been up to.
I've done homework and tests and stuff.
I finished all four seasons of Nikita, I've almost finished Season 1 of Arrow.
I've dusted off some old Xbox 360 and Xbone games and played them when I've had the chance.
I got a beta code for Smite for Xbone.
If you want a TL;DR version, just ask and I'll elaborate on some of those points, regarding to which ones you want me to elaborate.

Mahmoud
05-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Do you now like frogs?

Megazork
05-23-2015, 03:57 PM
I'm gone for >insert how long I was gone including the one or two posts I made prior to this< and it seems that the forums have gone down a long, excruciatingly painful road.
What has happened?! I wasn't even going to check the forums but my curiosity overpowered my strong will.

Eh, may as well give y'all a run down on what I've been up to.
I've done homework and tests and stuff.
I finished all four seasons of Nikita, I've almost finished Season 1 of Arrow.
I've dusted off some old Xbox 360 and Xbone games and played them when I've had the chance.
I got a beta code for Smite for Xbone.
If you want a TL;DR version, just ask and I'll elaborate on some of those points, regarding to which ones you want me to elaborate.

It's barely been like a month since you last posted that taking a break thread. Chiilll

GummiBear64
05-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Do you now like frogs?
No.

It's barely been like a month since you last posted that taking a break thread. Chiilll
Serious? It's felt like ages. ;-;

Mahmoud
05-23-2015, 04:04 PM
No.

Serious? It's felt like ages. ;-;

You broke my heart:cry:..