PDA

View Full Version : Tips on starting a YouTube Channel

Festivity
05-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Well, hello my friends! I haven't made a guide in quite a long time, so, why not make one today? This guide will be focusing on YouTube channels, tips on starting one! This guide will not be in order, bear that in mind.

1. Thumbnails - Thumbnails are extremely helpful on getting views! Thumbnails pique people's interest into viewing the video! But please, do not create misleading ones, unless it's a joke video, or an April Fools Video. This is one of the first things you need to start a Growtopia channel, or gaming, whatever.

2. Editing - Editing, yes! This is one of the most important and crucial things to improve channels. It is already editing, when you cut unnecessary stuff out of the video! So yeah, don't forget to edit your video.

3. Channel Art - Doesn't really help, but it does help! You just need to edit a unique, original, and awesome, art for your channel. You can create channel art just by using Paint, Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, etc!

4. Description Layout - It does help, because you organize the description, so viewers can view the description easily, and they'll get used to your outline/layout!

5. Intros/Outros - I do not know if intros and outros help, but it just looks awesome to me! So, try to create one and maybe it'll pique peoples' interest!

6. Have fun! Remember, you do it to please the viewers, and you want to have fun, please don't do it for fame, and money! But it is cool for you having fun, pleasing the viewers, and earning money at the same time! C:

That's it for this guide! If you're planning on starting one, good luck on your channel, whether it's Growtopia, or any game related! I might add more!

- - - Updated - - -

First bump! I'll do it tom. if it doesn't get replies.

GT_PIJUS
05-24-2015, 02:49 PM
Well, hello my friends! I haven't made a guide in quite a long time, so, why not make one today? This guide will be focusing on YouTube channels, tips on starting one! This guide will not be in order, bear that in mind.

1. Thumbnails - Thumbnails are extremely helpful on getting views! Thumbnails pique people's interest into viewing the video! But please, do not create misleading ones, unless it's a joke video, or an April Fools Video. This is one of the first things you need to start a Growtopia channel, or gaming, whatever.

2. Editing - Editing, yes! This is one of the most important and crucial things to improve channels. It is already editing, when you cut unnecessary stuff out of the video! So yeah, don't forget to edit your video.

3. Channel Art - Doesn't really help, but it does help! You just need to edit a unique, original, and awesome, art for your channel. You can create channel art just by using Paint, Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, etc!

4. Description Layout - It does help, because you organize the description, so viewers can view the description easily, and they'll get used to your outline/layout!

5. Intros/Outros - I do not know if intros and outros help, but it just looks awesome to me! So, try to create one and maybe it'll pique peoples' interest!

6. Have fun! Remember, you do it to please the viewers, and you want to have fun, please don't do it for fame, and money! But it is cool for you having fun, pleasing the viewers, and earning money at the same time! C:

That's it for this guide! If you're planning on starting one, good luck on your channel, whether it's Growtopia, or any game related! I might add more!

- - - Updated - - -

First bump! I'll do it tom. if it doesn't get replies.

That's a good guide!
First comment!

Festivity
05-25-2015, 02:19 AM
That's a good guide!
First comment!

Hey man, thanks!

Cactoos
05-25-2015, 02:52 AM
Good guide for someone starting a youtube channel, I honestly hate bland thumbnails.. EG. Same font, color, pictures. I do use same fonts due to getting used to PC/Laptop editing program's. (Using iOS' Graffiti Desiginer)

Spiros
05-25-2015, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the Guide, Festivity! By any chance, do you know some good examples of Recording and Editing software? (Free)
:D

Djcasso123
05-25-2015, 03:54 AM
Do you know any free Recording Softwares or editing?

i basically want to get rid of the watermark for my upcoming videos:wave:

Festivity
05-25-2015, 06:17 AM
Do you know any free Recording Softwares or editing?

i basically want to get rid of the watermark for my upcoming videos:wave:

Dxtory has no watermark I believe.

Thanks,
Festivity...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Guide, Festivity! By any chance, do you know some good examples of Recording and Editing software? (Free)
:D

Dxtory, is cool! While for the editing software, try to use Sony Vegas!

Bejewled
05-25-2015, 06:21 AM
Another good tip, don't make boring overused videos like : Buying XXX or Doing Dares Number XXX

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you guys want good recording software for free just download it cracked lol

Kuuhaku
05-25-2015, 09:14 AM
:wave::wave::cool:

iShortness
05-25-2015, 10:38 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY U DO DIS! I WANNA MAKE THAT SEE YOU AGAIN MV LOL