PDA

View Full Version : I run fast, but i don't have enough stamina :(

TheWestonGuy
05-26-2015, 01:52 PM
How can i gain more stamina while running?

When i do a 60m sprint, 3 seconds away... Boom! tired! I just don't have enough stamina! How can i improve my stamina?

PolarisHD
05-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Don't run too fast throughout the sprint. Conserve your stamina while running.

or

Eat healthy stuff.

26FtW26
05-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Eat healthy stuff.
Warning: In the spoiler you will find swear words, insults and threats. But I do not actually mean it. Polaris is my friend ;-; pls dont b sad! ENTER WITH CAUTION
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

ElectroDream
05-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Let me answer it a bit scientifically.

If you run too fast, your cells which need to respirate will not get enough oxygen, due to you running too fast which caused them to respire faster. So, that can cause cramp due to the anerobic respiration occuring since the oxygen is not sufficient.

My advice is for you to just jog, like run a bit fast, but not too fast until you run out of breathe, so the cells will still have enough oxygen and the cramp and stamina things would not occur.

The other option is to keep practicing. You'll get used to it, like how I got used to climb approx 50 staircases to my class.

Eko007
05-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Eat healthy stuff.

Advice of a mother

PolarisHD
05-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Warning: In the spoiler you will find swear words, insults and threats. But I do not actually mean it. Polaris is my friend ;-; pls dont b sad! ENTER WITH CAUTION
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

I don't know how to reply to this. xD

Conan
05-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Best way to increase stamin is thru swimming ;)

We have the same problem dude i can run fast but easily get tired
What i do is i dont sprint at the top speed i can do so i can do it longer

darksnake99
05-26-2015, 04:57 PM

topkek copypasta

GT_PIJUS
05-26-2015, 04:59 PM

When i do a 60m sprint, 3 seconds away... Boom! tired! I just don't have enough stamina! How can i improve my stamina?

1 cross a day keeps the stamina awake.

GTLighty
05-26-2015, 05:00 PM

I do a lot of long-distance running but even when running for a short distance conserving energy is the best way. Dun drink too much water before running doe.

Bamboo2004
05-26-2015, 05:01 PM

:panic: Aye, aye Captain! :panic:

iNarwhal
05-26-2015, 05:02 PM

Well that escalated quickly (pls dont kill me i cri)

TheRealThatGuy
05-26-2015, 07:46 PM

How fast can you do your 60m sprint? I have the same problem. The fastest I did was 8.01 seconds! :cool:

lukj2001
05-26-2015, 07:57 PM
Train, jog or run a few miles a day and keep adding more distance.

Make goals for yourself.

Ex: When running XC, you think: Oh, theres a tree there. I will run there and stop. Next time go farther and farther. Allow yourself breaks.

ParkourDevil
05-26-2015, 08:54 PM

Well.. it was nice to know you

Tempting
05-26-2015, 10:00 PM
I'd say go for even jogging. I can jog 6mph, but my stamina barely lasts 10 minutes. If I want to join basketball, I need to at least double that, so i'm in the same situation. I'm working on eating healthy, but... meh.

Brys
05-26-2015, 10:03 PM
I would run for 1-2 miles a day, I would jog, not sprint.

Then you should try out 5ks.