PDA

View Full Version : What's happening to me?

ImNotAmerican
05-27-2015, 05:47 AM
I don't know if you will believe me. But I keep on seeing events before they happen.

It happens like 3 times a week...
Whenever I saw something that happened, I kept on thinking that I already experienced seeing that.
I usually see it in my dreams. But when I try to remember them in the next day, I forgot it.
The more I try to remember, the faster I forget that event.

Just like how I predicted the event of my classmate choking on his slice of cucumber (He survived though).
That event happened 2 days after I knew it would happen.

--------------------------------------------------------Another Thing-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before an exam or test, I have the ability to store my memorized data into a pencil, table, or my school bag.
I can store my memorized data for 5 minutes.
When I look at the object, I suddenly remember what I've studied.

This is getting weird...
Please, if anyone knows what is happening to me, please post if below.
Try to explain why this is happening.

Bamboo2004
05-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Maybe just a streak of luck?
Maybe your life is just that repetitive?

Well, I don't advise going to the doctor. They might put you on delusional medication or something.

What I do advise is if you're actually psychic, use it to your advantage and use it to win sports bets.

Hans
05-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Well, don't get paranoid or delusional when these kind of things happens. I know there's a term for this, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

In my opinion, it's something more like of an "extreme luck". Well, anything could happen, even if you think of it. It's like a 1 in a billion possibility. You dreamt it, then it happend. But most likely not.

Clairvoyance, deja vu. If you think you have clairvoyance, keep on believing. You might actually have it. But a real foresight to actually see the future, is have a extreme accuracy and eyesight. It's not actually predicting the future of some sort, but, in a way. You could foresee what the next move of your partnet/opponent will use.

In other words, I don't think anything weird's happening. But that's just me.

PS: For the second one, it's just a unique technique that you use. Example, you said pie and looked at your pen. Now every time you look at a pen, you remember pie, because you want to. It's a matter of wants.

Aly
05-27-2015, 06:25 AM
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Jk they're probably just coincidences.

Mark Chong
05-27-2015, 06:28 AM
I don't know if you will believe me. But I keep on seeing events before they happen.

Whenever I saw something that happened, I kept on thinking that I already experienced seeing that.
I usually see it in my dreams. But when I try to remember them in the next day, I forgot it.

Just like how I predicted the event of my classmate choking on his slice of cucumber (He survived though).

Happens to me:crazy:

ImNotAmerican
05-27-2015, 07:43 AM
Wait... Is this common or rare? Is it normal or something unusual to happen?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually write some of my remembered dreams. Then 35% of them come true.

My English teacher said that dreams will lead us to different dimensions. LOL. Possibly...

FinPhoen
05-27-2015, 10:45 AM

--------------------------------------------------------Another Thing-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before an exam or test, I have the ability to store my memorized data into a pencil, table, or my school bag.
I can store my memorized data for 5 minutes.
When I look at the object, I suddenly remember what I've studied.

This is getting weird...
Please, if anyone knows what is happening to me, please post if below.
Try to explain why this is happening.

For the second thing it's just something that you can do to remember things it's not supernatural or anything.

As for the first thing idk but there have been many instances where I think of something thats going to happen in my mind while watching someone and it happens but it's just coincidence. There was once in an exam and I saw this classmate take a sip of water and I kept repeatin in my mind for her to spill it and she spat it out of her mouth. and another where my science teacher was doing an experiment with fire and paper. I kept thinking "Burn burn burn burn" and she burnt the paper. MUAHAHAHAHAH

Shadin Siddique
05-27-2015, 10:54 AM
You know,I'm not a normal person.

I see visions of tomorrow. (By tomorrow,I meant like tomorrow or few days/weeks after)
Whenever I sleep I see a "VISION" of me seeing something that really comes true.
Nothing major vision happened to see,just tiny small things I shouldn't even care about.

ElectroDream
05-27-2015, 12:28 PM
That happens to me too. Wow, what a relief, I'm not alone...

Whenever I sleep I will have somewhat that kind of vision to see what tomorrow's gonna be. On the next day then, When I see something in my dream, i'd think, "Wait, didn't that happen already?"

Sadly that only happens for a bit, as in, I can only get a very little sneak peak of how's tomorrow gonna be, around 5 seconds of it. But it does really happen.

I didn't care about it at all, until this topic came up.

Updated
05-27-2015, 12:32 PM
Well I think that's an advantage...