PDA

View Full Version : Anyone good with 3D Models?

Zerkon
05-27-2015, 11:12 PM
Hey guys. I am currently making a game, and I am going to need someone with good 3D Modeling skills. I posted a thread in game development, but seriously, who checks that forum. Anyway, I'll need someone with good 3D modeling skills, and animation skills would also be something great, but not required until the final thing comes out. View what I am getting to and what I have done here (https://trello.com/b/SPnVmMqJ/game-development). It will be a game hopefully on steam, a pay-and-play kind of thing. Anyone interested?

Conan
05-27-2015, 11:14 PM
your the old mod Zerkon right?

By 3D modeling, you mean making 3D sprites using something like Blender?

Most likely indie games always go to Humble Bundle

Magicalfishy
05-27-2015, 11:19 PM
May we hear your idea for the game? C:

Zerkon
05-27-2015, 11:32 PM
your the old mod Zerkon right?

By 3D modeling, you mean making 3D sprites using something like Blender?

Most likely indie games always go to Humble Bundle
Yeah. and Yeah, to both questions.

May we hear your idea for the game? C:
Sure, I put it in the hopes section of the trello, but I will Say a more detailed version here.
So It will be outside of a haunted house, in a rainy dark environment. the demons will be coming out of the house and your job is to find weapons and knock them out, because you can't kill a demon. you then have to drag the demon back to the cellar, where they disappear. I will be continually making levels, and I will need help with the house model, demon model, weapons model. I will take care of the scripting and such.

Morphieus
05-27-2015, 11:33 PM
I've messed with blender a while back. Might be inspired to pick it back up. Text me brah

Zerkon
05-27-2015, 11:48 PM
just a little preview in the main menu
:whistling:
(Imagine with lightning, rain, and creepy music)

Magicalfishy
05-28-2015, 01:26 AM
just a little preview in the main menu
:whistling:
(Imagine with lightning, rain, and creepy music)

Haha, cool idea! C:

Festivity
05-28-2015, 05:51 AM
I am good at Cinema 4D! I could animate Minecraft, oh wait, original? It'll be hard because I have to extrude. Ehh, I'll try to!

Werkon
05-28-2015, 07:49 AM
Aye bro, what I can say is that your game is going to be very success on steam one day.