PDA

View Full Version : How do I say it to my brother...

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Well, straight to the point, I love my brother. (not in that way, of course!)

But he never takes thing seriously. I want to tell him how much I love him though we've never lived together, even he didn't recognize me as his sister at first. But we got along well, we trust each other. I want to say it seriously, but he's just 9...

Ok, so how do I? I think that was too much information, meh! :crazy::crazy:

XxJeirinxX
05-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Tell him how things work in that house.

XDCorez
05-28-2015, 11:50 AM

But he never takes thing seriously. I want to tell him how much I love him though we've never lived together, even he didn't recognize me as his sister at first. But we got along well, we trust each other. I want to say it seriously, but he's just 9...

Give him a break, he's just 9. Most kids don't take things seriously.

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Tell him how things work in that house.

We don't live together :sweatdrop: what house?

I don't get jokes, kk.

XDCorez
P.s Tell me how things work in ur house.
Cuz mi mast knoe wut is teh situation.

ElectroDream
Give him a break, he's just 9. Most kids don't take things seriously.

;-;

Sometimes I just want to express it. My sister is so... to me.

Shiruka
We don't live together :sweatdrop: what house?

I don't get jokes, kk.
You're a girl? I did NOT know that lol

XDCorez
05-28-2015, 11:55 AM
;-;

Sometimes I just want to express it. My sister is so... to me.
Mi understand ur feelz

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 11:57 AM
You're a girl? I did NOT know that lol

A lot didn't. So it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s Tell me how things work in ur house.
Cuz mi mast knoe wut is teh situation.
Parents broke up, dad married again. As simple as that.

I only meet my brother in school or on weekends.~
or online.

XDCorez
05-28-2015, 11:58 AM
A lot didn't. So it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Parents broke up, dad married again. As simple as that.

I only meet my brother in school or on weekends.~
or online.

That's sad..

Cloverlord
05-28-2015, 12:00 PM
Since she is young you don't want to give him a talk about it. Instead, have a 'fun day' with him. This could be a day where you and him go to places and have fun, (park, bulk candy store, go out for lunch/dinner, etc.)

Giving any child a 'fun day' usually helps the child understand that someone cares.

I've done this with my younger brother some years ago and I must say, we are very close siblings now.

Good luck with this, ElectroDream.

-Cloverlord

BlaZinG
05-28-2015, 12:01 PM

I just realized you're a girl.

Lmao.

XDCorez
05-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Since she is young you don't want to give him a talk about it. Instead, have a 'fun day' with him. This could be a day where you and him go to places and have fun, (park, bulk candy store, go out for lunch/dinner, etc.)

Giving any child a 'fun day' usually helps the child understand that someone cares.

I've done this with my younger brother some years ago and I must say, we are very close siblings now.

-Cloverlord
She was reffering to her brother/sister.

KKcupcake
05-28-2015, 12:13 PM
He is young,so let him have some fun, take him to the zoo, bring him to his favourite restaurant, and at the end of the day, tell him how much he means to you, and how he would be your brother forever, no matter what.

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 12:22 PM
That's sad..
Well, that's life. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

-Cloverlord
1. He hates outdoors.
2. He isolates himself in his room just like me.
3. If i come to is home then what we will do is gaming all day, and no outdoors, not even 0.00001%.

but thanks for those ideas! Will do it when I go on vacation with him...i'm so happy.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized you're a girl.

Lmao.
Lmao. Good 4 u then.

- - - Updated - - -

He is young,so let him have some fun, take him to the zoo, bring him to his favourite restaurant, and at the end of the day, tell him how much he means to you, and how he would be your brother forever, no matter what.

As I mentioned before, no outdoors. I still can't wait 'till we go to that theme park and play roller coaster again...these opportunities only come per 3 years. XD

Hans
05-28-2015, 12:45 PM
It's great, actually. Some of you guys love your sisters or brothers, and you get along so well.

While I, can't even get along with my sister. I just don't understand. When I see some people say "I love my siblings", and something.. I get all envious of them. What does it feel having a sibling like that? How can you guys get along?

I don't understand.

Well, for your state, edream. Just express it, you don't have to say it to him, just act because you love him as your brother.

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 12:56 PM
It's great, actually. Some of you guys love your sisters or brothers, and you get along so well.

While I, can't even get along with my sister. I just don't understand. When I see some people say "I love my siblings", and something.. I get all envious of them. What does it feel having a sibling like that? How can you guys get along?

I don't understand.

Well, for your state, edream. Just express it, you don't have to say it to him, just act because you love him as your brother.

Just love her and she will love you back.

My brother did not even recognize me as his sister and wanted me to go away, but I didn't care much and still played with him, and time passes and he's closer than my BFF.

And thanks for that suggestion, perhaps I shouldn't say it so seriously...

RedRaivenGt
05-28-2015, 12:59 PM

Tell him life on earth is complicated. Yeah Im serious not joke.:prophet:
Fab Edit: And just hear to him if he has problems.
P.S.: Im brother. We share stories always...

Hans
05-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Just love her and she will love you back.

My brother did not even recognize me as his sister and wanted me to go away, but I didn't care much and still played with him, and time passes and he's closer than my BFF.

And thanks for that suggestion, perhaps I shouldn't say it so seriously...

I don't know if my state is probably; I do not want to love her, or I really can't love her..

I just can't accept her shrewd attitude against me, and her exessive amount of greed and pride. I might be exaggerating, but some of you know what I mean, right?

CandleJack
05-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Cook for him.

Works everytime with everybody.

PolarisHD
05-28-2015, 02:00 PM

That's what they all say at first. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, you get along well and trust each other, right? Then I think there is no need for you to tell him that you love him (since it's pretty obvious anyway). Just like XDCorez said, kids at that age usually never take things seriously. They are just laid-back. If you still insist, then just remember that directly telling someone that you love them isn't the only way to show affection.

ElectroDream
05-28-2015, 02:05 PM
I don't know if my state is probably; I do not want to love her, or I really can't love her..

I just can't accept her shrewd attitude against me, and her exessive amount of greed and pride. I might be exaggerating, but some of you know what I mean, right?

Ignore her as if she does not exist. That's what I did to my sister, and it works great!

- - - Updated - - -

Cook for him.

Works everytime with everybody.

I can't cook. :crazy:

Sure, i'll try that but I know what he'll say - "WHY COOK?! WHAT IF THE HOUSE GETS ON FIRE?!" :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, you get along well and trust each other, right? Then I think there is no need for you to tell him that you love him (since it's pretty obvious anyway). Just like XDCorez said, kids at that age usually never take things seriously. They are just laid-back. If you still insist, then just remember that directly telling someone that you love them isn't the only way to show affection.

Mmm... Ye.

But sometimes i'd think like he does not know that /: you know, kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell him life on earth is complicated. Yeah Im serious not joke.:prophet:
Fab Edit: And just hear to him if he has problems.
P.S.: Im brother. We share stories always...

We share stories too. :)