PDA

View Full Version : COLTONROCKO Anybody?

Flamehound
05-29-2015, 02:38 AM
I know I have a history of being rather "disagreeable", but there are limits to what people can say, and this, people, is clearly an example of someone crossing the line.

Calling me greedy, because apparently, asking people for in game items automatically makes you greedy?

Says he's recording me of how "Greedy" I was and threatened to release my name and address. Here's his Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Coltonrocko321 (Please refrain from flaming or criticizing him in the comments section, as we must not lower to certain levels.

Here's him directly assaulting and degrading the forums, (you guys), after I told them that people from Growtopia wouldn't be as crude or vulgar as he was.

Well, there we have it, COLTRONROCKO everybody.

His steam community link, for proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sheridanbman01/

COLTONROCKO
05-29-2015, 03:12 AM
COLTONROCKO is a jerk.
This isn't the story..

Nope
05-29-2015, 03:14 AM
This isn't the story..

Then what is the story?

Spotlight
05-29-2015, 03:16 AM
We can always take stuff out of context to make someone look bad, we need to see the full story.

Flamehound
05-29-2015, 03:22 AM
We can always take stuff out of context to make someone look bad, we need to see the full story.

C3n
05-29-2015, 03:23 AM
This isn't the story..
Master sorcerer VS Lesser wizard! LOL

COLTON tell the true story..

COLTONROCKO
05-29-2015, 03:30 AM

I'll make a vid.. gimme a sec.

Flamehound
05-29-2015, 03:35 AM

Check my creation date. Valuing people on their post count is highly idiotic. Seth has around 200 posts. Does that make him any lesser than any of the forumers?

C3n
05-29-2015, 04:13 AM
Don't judge people by their post count.

Ummm,did you read my post? I didn't even say anything about "Post counts" I said Master sorcerer and Lesser wizard..

Read carefully next time, Thank you

COLTONROCKO
05-29-2015, 04:38 AM

As you can see he was the one that wanted ME to give him an item.. and I replied no because he has a knife skin which can range up to 100 dollars..

He then calls ME greedy and then just starts attacking me.. he then tells me that he is going to post on the forums and so on. I then got this pic
The highlighted part shows that he is going to edit his bad messages and put my bad in.. as you can see..

I rest my case with the knife part..

(Not only that he starts asking me items in Growtopia)

You see, he always wants things and I never ask.. and then he attacks me... soo..

WindyLink560
05-29-2015, 04:49 AM
Check my creation date. Valuing people on their post count is highly idiotic. Seth has around 200 posts. Does that make him any lesser than any of the forumers?

Seriously?!?! Seth has over FOUR THOUSAND posts!

Get your facts straight.

COLTONROCKO
05-29-2015, 04:52 AM
Seriously?!?! Seth has over FOUR THOUSAND posts!

Get your facts straight.
He only came back just for this..

JOCY2211
05-29-2015, 04:54 AM
No more drama ;-; por favor I hate everyone but then yet again no more drama cx

WindyLink560
05-29-2015, 05:05 AM
He only came back just for this..

... Me or Dr. Dramastein?

FinPhoen
05-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Ummm,did you read my post? I didn't even say anything about "Post counts" I said Master sorcerer and Lesser wizard..

The ranks depend on post count :crazy: You read carefully first

Dodo Wizard
05-29-2015, 05:36 PM

You do know Master Sorcerer and Lesser Wizard ranks are from POST COUNT, right?

Edwardson97
05-29-2015, 05:37 PM

Yeah that's post counts.

Hans
05-29-2015, 05:40 PM
Both of you made this drama, there's no point playing "blame-game" in this world. Pathetically pin-pointing each other, but the truth is, you just want to feel better of yourselves and be the "good one".

That is utterly futile. Both of you raged at each other saying "greedy" and yet, Flamehound, you're here acting like the so called imbecilic "victim". You want pity so bad? I'll pity you for trying to act like a victim.

Are you that prideful? You're a mouthful there, acting so innocent, you're so shrewd against him.

Weighing more, I don't know the very full story, but, nobody's innocent and you, Flamehound, intended to act innocent assuming that nobody would catch you. Lying is not futile, but when truth comes, so does the hate.

Basically, Flamehound wants to win a mindless, useless drama that he brought up to this forum. And is now endeavoring to do so.

TL;DR. I dunno, just shut the hell up.

radusavin366
05-29-2015, 06:07 PM

Sorry, but judging someone by the post count ISN'T the best choice.

peck
05-29-2015, 09:31 PM
Calling me greedy, because apparently, asking people for in game items automatically makes you greedy?

as we must not lower to certain levels.

Yep, get the items yourself like everyone else.
You're trying so hard to degrade him I think you hit the "certain levels".

He's a kid, you could remove him from steam and he'll feel hurt for a good hour. "Revealing" common people to be rude is pretty silly.

craft3d
05-29-2015, 09:59 PM
I know I have a history of being rather "disagreeable", but there are limits to what people can say, and this, people, is clearly an example of someone crossing the line.

Says he's recording me of how "Greedy" I was and threatened to release my name and address. Here's his Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Coltonrocko321 (Please refrain from flaming or criticizing him in the comments section, as we must not lower to certain levels.

Here's him directly assaulting and degrading the forums, (you guys), after I told them that people from Growtopia wouldn't be as crude or vulgar as he was.

Well, there we have it, COLTRONROCKO everybody.

His steam community link, for proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sheridanbman01/

Why the hell did you call me poor? I am gonna remove you if you keep acting like this. I actually have money and ain't poor.

Magicalfishy
05-29-2015, 11:26 PM
This is UNACCEPTABLE and I can't believe how immature you guys are about this. I'm very disappointed in you guys right now. Keep dramatic outside conversations out of the forums, you know better! Colton, don't post that video... that's not the right thing to do at all. I don't know what the actual conversation was, but this is between you two and not other people. Please keep it in between yourselves guys and humanely solve this problem.

Nobody is ruining anyone's reputation because of this petty conversation. Now grow up and be mature guys... I'm sure you know what the right thing to do is.

peck
06-04-2015, 04:40 AM
This is UNACCEPTABLE and I can't believe how immature you guys are about this. I'm very disappointed in you guys right now. Keep dramatic outside conversations out of the forums, you know better! Colton, don't post that video... that's not the right thing to do at all. I don't know what the actual conversation was, but this is between you two and not other people. Please keep it in between yourselves guys and humanely solve this problem.

Nobody is ruining anyone's reputation because of this petty conversation. Now grow up and be mature guys... I'm sure you know what the right thing to do is.

It's a forum chill. (yes I understand "dead thread" but I don't believe in it)

Magicalfishy
06-04-2015, 10:58 PM
It's a forum chill. (yes I understand "dead thread" but I don't believe in it)

"It's a forum, chill" or "It's a forum chill"?
Either way, neither of these replies made any logical sense.

Derekk
06-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Colton is just a little 3 year old kid who cusses. Aww little Colty does your mommy know about this.

~Rapidfire~
06-05-2015, 12:19 AM

Because judging people on their creation date is good but post count isn't.

peck
06-05-2015, 01:45 AM
"It's a forum, chill" or "It's a forum chill"?
Either way, neither of these replies made any logical sense.
"You're on a forum, chill" let me know if that makes no logical sense to you or if you found another grammatical error so I can assist your no understanding of logical thinking.
If you honestly had no idea what I possibly have meant, you can't argue "whos more logical than who".

Magicalfishy
06-08-2015, 11:33 AM
"You're on a forum, chill" let me know if that makes no logical sense to you or if you found another grammatical error so I can assist your no understanding of logical thinking.
If you honestly had no idea what I possibly have meant, you can't argue "whos more logical than who".

With that said, it defeats the entire purpose of what I said. Did you even take the time to read my reply?

Anyways, I'm done arguing with you in any thread, period. All you do is try to drive others out of your way with your extremely annoying sarcastic comments.

Hans
06-08-2015, 11:37 AM
With that said, it defeats the entire purpose of what I said. Did you even take the time to read my reply?

Peck is right, though. He brought up the thread, so he should be also ready for bashing.

And yes, it's a forum. If you want to post random things, then atleast get ready for the consequences. Everything comes with a price anyways.

By 'he', I mean Flamehound.

peck
06-08-2015, 09:06 PM

I did read it, you believed that me saying you're over reacting made no "logical sense". As much as I hate everyone correlating "logic" with not being stupid, responding the way I did got me to at least sound edgier than the himalayas.

All you do is try to drive others out of your way with your extremely annoying sarcastic comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯