PDA

View Full Version : Countries government?

dirknkobe
05-29-2015, 02:55 AM
Hey I'm wondering what type of government everyone lives in. Maybe we can also spark a debate up.
I live in the USA where we have capitalism and democracy. But I always love fighting for communism because it is always viewed as a bad thing but in a perfect world it is the perfect political structure. Of course it will never happen so that is why I don't advocate it. There will never be that perfect world.

syrup
05-29-2015, 03:01 AM
MY COMRADE, THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN RUSSIA, WE HAVE THE BEST PESTOLS AND BOOLETS. NO AMERICA ON MOTHER RUSSIA, WE TAKE PRIDE IN GREAT BEAR. POOTIN FOR LIFE. LONG LIVE GREAT BEER.

dirknkobe
05-29-2015, 03:09 AM
MY COMRADE, THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN RUSSIA, WE HAVE THE BEST PESTOLS AND BOOLETS. NO AMERICA ON MOTHER RUSSIA, WE TAKE PRIDE IN GREAT BEAR. POOTIN FOR LIFE. LONG LIVE GREAT BEER.

Is that a quote from every single Russian on earth?

Flamehound
05-29-2015, 03:38 AM

ITZ VODKA COMRADE!

Updated
05-29-2015, 06:44 AM
The government here in the Philippines is quite :poop:

Conan
05-29-2015, 02:10 PM
The government here in the Philippines is quite :poop:

Not quite its really :poop:

What would you expect from people who bashed Ferdinand Marcos?

When marcos was the president of the philippines the country was so rich and the literacy rate was high

complete
05-29-2015, 02:13 PM
look at turkey for god sake :poop:

Teogdan kaç yanlış yaptın?

complete
05-29-2015, 02:16 PM
ben da 7deyim :sweatdrop:

Seneye growtopiayı bırakcaksın o zaman?

RedRaivenGt
05-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Not quite its really :poop:

What would you expect from people who bashed Ferdinand Marcos?

When marcos was the president of the philippines the country was so rich and the literacy rate was high

I dunno why... Yeah... They need freedom and they overloaded to freedom... Causing bashing another
president... If Marcos was not bashed. We are the one of best countries ever eating a pancake...

Trollrage
05-29-2015, 04:08 PM
We don't have like one president here.
We have several presidents.
The politics of Switzerland take place in the framework of a multi-party federal directorial democratic republic, whereby the Federal Council of Switzerland is the head of government and head of state. Executive power is exercised by the government and the federal administration and is not concentrated in any one person. Federal legislative power is vested in both the government and the two chambers of the Federal Assembly of Switzerland. The judiciary is independent of the executive and the legislature.

Hans
05-29-2015, 04:37 PM
The gorvernment of Philippines is kinda, uhhh, off. It's financially poor, weak, lacking of equipment, poor military, corrupted people and has a ton of problems. It's just really incapable.

On the other hand, living some where away from the capital of Philippines, Manila, is actually a blast. It's great to get a taste of Philippine's nature once in a while, it's refreshing and our only pride.

Though, I don't know about the ideals of you guys. What kind of country you want, or world peace. But in my opinion, I wouldn't like a total world peace, someone who would understand me would know what I'm talking about. About government, and country.