PDA

View Full Version : Losing interest in games?

FinPhoen
05-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Is it just me? I always start playing a game or doing something then lose interest really quickly. I used to play mcpe and stopped after 2 years. I've played gt for 1 and a half years now and I'm losing interest already. I stop having the urge to play, meet friends, farm and parkour.

Is anyone else like this? I really don't want to stop playing but I feel like as open-ended growtopia is, it's repetitive and starting to get boring. I also enjoy interacting with you forumers and I don't want to leave. What do I do?

Tell me if you're like this too what you did/have done.

If you don't want to read all that this is the summary
Gt is starting to get boring but I don't want to quit. What can I do to get interested again?

FinPhoen
05-29-2015, 05:15 PM
if you force yourself to play a game youll never like that game .

True, but I still like growtopia and still think it's the best game in the world. I think it's just that everything is so repetitive like farming and building worlds that it's starting to get boring. I might be on the verge of quitting but I don't want to .-.

Areodax
05-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Sometimes taking a break out of your loop is healthy.

Go outside and do stuff.

Hans
05-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Don't force yourself to doing something you don't want.

It's just the same with watching anime, if you hate the animation, characters, story line, but you like the genres. There's still many animes which are better for your taste, with the same genres.

Same with games.

iNarwhal
05-29-2015, 05:21 PM
True, but I still like growtopia and still think it's the best game in the world. I think it's just that everything is so repetitive like farming and building worlds that it's starting to get boring. I might be on the verge of quitting but I don't want to .-.

gimme all ur farmables,then u dont have to farm! :crazy:(pls senpai)

FinPhoen
05-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Sometimes taking a break out of your loop is healthy.

Go outside and do stuff.
I already am *sigh*

just stay on forums :hat:
I might, but I would probably just be in the tavern more. Perhaps I'll start playing growtopia again when summerfest starts. I still want those p wings!

Don't force yourself to doing something you don't want.

It's just the same with watching anime, if you hate the animation, characters, story line, but you like the genres. There's still many animes which are better for your taste, with the same genres.

Same with games.
True. Though I find growtopia unique.

gimme all ur farmables,then u dont have to farm! :crazy:(pls senpai)
D: HOW COULD U EVER ASK FOR SUCH A THANG NO WAAAIII my farmables have been with me ever since I got them kk

After seeing some of your responses I'll probably go on a break from growtopia and stay on ze forums. I'm going to sleep now so I'll come back to this post later. Thanks for the advice guys!

ParkourDevil
05-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Growtopia, the best game in the world?

NONONONONO

FinPhoen
05-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Growtopia, the best game in the world?

NONONONONO

Currently in my opinion as of 29/5/15

kthxbai

ParkourDevil
05-29-2015, 05:35 PM
Currently in my opinion as of 29/5/15

kthxbai

bai!
wait i forgot something..
kthx

Jolojolo
05-29-2015, 06:45 PM
I have exact same problem. GT is boring but I don't want to quit. Desided to play only when there's an update or event. Also all the other games got boring.

matemar
05-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Do what I did. Take a brake for a while and do something else and then come back to it. I just got back from a brake myself. Im about to start playing again.