PDA

View Full Version : CHARLIECHARLIE Challenge

Woshabox
05-30-2015, 02:45 AM
have anyone tried it lol its creepy af.

Mahmoud
05-30-2015, 02:46 AM

Why this challenge got so viral and popular like 3 days ago even doe its fake..

PonyGarYelow
05-30-2015, 03:01 AM
During my english class, I tried it with my friend, and it didn't work. Then, I gave the paper to a group of girls, and when they did it, I shaked the table, but just barely so they didn't notice. The pencil moved, and the freaked out. It was pretty funny.

EasykGT
05-30-2015, 03:09 AM
My friends told me about it today while I was in math class, we decided to try the challange but nothing happens, really, the pencils didn't move. Later today I saw some of my other classmates do it and I sneaked up and blew hard enough to make the pencil land on 'yes'. Nobody noticed, everyone in my class randomly started yelling and my teacher was getting really irritated.......It was hilarious! :crazy:

craft3d
05-30-2015, 03:36 AM
There is simple science behind that. The people who believe it are obviously gullible.

Bamboo2004
05-30-2015, 04:23 AM
My friends told me about it today while I was in math class, we decided to try the challange but nothing happens, really, the pencils didn't move. Later today I saw some of my other classmates do it and I sneaked up and blew hard enough to make the pencil land on 'yes'. Nobody noticed, everyone in my class randomly started yelling and my teacher was getting really irritated.......It was hilarious! :crazy:

I did the same thing.

Some group of girls were doing it at lunch and I just blew on the pencils and they flipped out. It was pretty fun but I did get in trouble for causing a commotion...

Trollrage
05-30-2015, 04:24 AM

The version with the paper is FAKE.

The pencil game could be real.

BlaZinG
05-30-2015, 04:24 AM
During my english class, I tried it with my friend, and it didn't work. Then, I gave the paper to a group of girls, and when they did it, I shaked the table, but just barely so they didn't notice. The pencil moved, and the freaked out. It was pretty funny.

I like the way you people think :crazy:

Goat
05-30-2015, 04:25 AM
I believe in ghosts but not in stuff like those ''Charlie Charlie'' its obviously fake..If you want to summon a demon we need chickens and cut there head off,cross,ouija board,class,friends, a holy bagel if you get hungry and possessed.

ParkourDevil
05-30-2015, 04:36 AM
Posting a threat relating to this ''challenge'' now :crazy:

ParkourDevil
05-30-2015, 04:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDiohBEpuSo

SwafGaming
05-30-2015, 11:29 AM
i tried it and it was real, i asked

charile charlie are you here?
Yes.
Charlie Charlie do you wanna play?
Yes.
*i left cause i was scared for a moment and i came back*
Charlie Charlie can you leave?
No.
Why?
and nothing happend here the pencil didnt move

CandleJack
05-30-2015, 12:41 PM
I've been to the netherworld just a while ago and spoke to my friends from all over the circles of hell.

Charlie the ghost/demon is not real.

There's nothing to fear.

Updated
05-30-2015, 12:58 PM
My reaction when someone asked me to play it: